Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Germany allocates 324 million euros to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Germany allocates 324 million euros to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Germany allocates 324 million euros to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Germany allocates 324 million euros to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Germany allocates 324 million euros to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Germany allocates 324 million euros to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Germany allocates 324 million euros to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Germany allocates 324 million euros to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Germany allocates 324 million euros to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Germany allocates 324 million euros to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Germany allocates 324 million euros to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Germany allocates 324 million euros to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Germany allocates 324 million euros to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Germany allocates 324 million euros to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Germany allocates 324 million euros to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Germany allocates 324 million euros to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Germany allocates 324 million euros to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Germany allocates 324 million euros to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Germany allocates 324 million euros to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Germany allocates 324 million euros to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Germany allocates 324 million euros to support Iraq

Go down

Germany allocates 324 million euros to support Iraq Empty Germany allocates 324 million euros to support Iraq

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:40 am

Germany allocates 324 million euros to support Iraq

12/3/2020

Germany allocates 324 million euros to support Iraq 24720

Economy News _ Baghdad

Germany announced, on Thursday, that it will allocate 324 million euros for the reconstruction of Iraq, the return of displaced persons, and reforms in the service sectors.

Planning Minister Khaled Battal Al-Najm said in a statement that "Al-Iktissad News" received a copy of it, "Consultative meetings between Iraq and Germany started today in Baghdad and Germany through the hypothetical (WEPEX) program, which comes within the framework of strengthening joint cooperation between the two countries."

Al-Najm asked Germany for "more cooperation between the two countries, and to take advantage of the large investment opportunities available in Iraq," indicating that "the Iraqi government is serious about conducting economic reforms and addressing defects."

Al-Najm added that "the reform process in the white paper will include many paths, including improving the investment environment and making it more attractive to investors, and working to generate more job opportunities." The issue of ending the issue of the displaced, economic reforms and support for the private sector.

For his part, German Economy Minister Martin Jagger stressed the importance of "partnership with Iraq, in various fields, in a way that strengthens and strengthens bilateral relations," stressing "the willingness of German companies and government to support the efforts of the Iraqi government, invest in Iraq, and work to achieve economic reforms in several fields." ".

He added, "Germany has allocated 324 million euros to support Iraq, of which 270 million euros are earmarked for reconstruction and the return of displaced persons, and 60 million euros, to support reforms in service sectors and infrastructure throughout Iraq," praising at the same time "the white paper presented by the government." Iraq, as usual, is an important key to achieving economic reform in Iraq. "

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=22995
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum