Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Dec 2 2020 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Dec 2 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Dec 2 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Dec 2 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Dec 2 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Dec 2 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Dec 2 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Dec 2 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Dec 2 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Dec 2 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Dec 2 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Dec 2 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Dec 2 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Dec 2 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Dec 2 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Dec 2 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Dec 2 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Dec 2 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Dec 2 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Dec 2 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Video and Transcript -- Dec 2 2020

Go down

COFFEE WITH MARKZ     -  Video and Transcript  -- Dec 2 2020 Empty COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Video and Transcript -- Dec 2 2020

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:35 pm

MarkZ Wednesday Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim
MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context.  Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

MZ: What I am seeing right now is continued in Iraq and Vietnam as they prepare for the change in the value of their currencies. This is what brings me the most comfort right now. 

MZ: It has gone from the CBI level to the individual bank level in Iraq as they work on the education process.  I don’t know exactly what that means….but timing wise my best guess is it will happen sooner rather than later. 

MZ: I have not heard anything new on CMKX or PP’s yet…... 

Member: What is your best guess on the dong rate for tier 4b……just a prediction ?

MZ: My best guess is it is going to be around $2.25…this is just a guess……that is what I have heard, and seen when doing research….and what makes the most sense imo

Member:  Dong, I'm hearing $1.37 to $2.37 with SOME banks saying that IF you have a BIG amount of "DONG" 6 to9 dollars!!!

Member:  If countries like Vietnam and Iraq are going to digital currency, I wonder what they are going to do with all the paper money we are exchanging with?
Member:  As the walls of JERICHO fell and exposed the closed city so will be election exposed and its absolute distraction.

MZ: And as you guys have reminded me…when they do pull the trigger, there does not need to be a “priming “ of the digital pump….it will all happen digitally and quickly…with the QFS. And  if true we would not have to see any money movement ahead of time……it could happen two minutes from now….so I am now not concerned that we are not seeing that movement.  

Member: I agree that if this is QFS derived why would anyone see any movement anyway.....I would think only fiat would there be "movement"

MZ: The endgame is here……Listen to the Keiser report “Debt Slavery and the Great Reset…..Also on the Silver Report Uncut……..China is no longer the major holder of US debt- Japan is….China is dumping their US treasuries….unloading their US debt as they run from the US dollar…….the endgame is here…our fiat dollar is crashing….We are watching the end of the fiat dollar. What are we going to do about it?  Let’s have a reset!! 

MZ: Many are fearful that the Great reset will add more control over us…… you and I are more positive about this and feel it will be a way to take it back ourselves…….sound money. 

MZ:  https://youtu.be/KttwmyUzQfc Max Kieser

MZ:  https://youtu.be/bsb7WMguLA4 Silver report

Member:  Rumor- RV teams are waiting for POTUS to release the security codes to start the RV shotgun start AFTER the bond liquidity is released;  POTUS is waiting for Hong Kong bond buyers to signal they are ready, so it is a chain of release to get the RV shotgun release started securely and the bond liquidity is prioritized

Member:  Bluwolf says we will have a Merry Christmas!!

Member: I think Bluwolf is right!!!

Member:  the wait is Excruciating ,......but the reward will be,,,,,exceptional

Member:  Martial Law, QFS, GCR, NESARA, New Election !!! IN that order !!!

Member:  We are watching the greatest chess game ever! Just realize the dark are letting themselves be known!

Member:  Stimulus Plan has no $1200.00 !!!! That's our RV cover !!!!

Member:  I think this stimulus and RV will happen at same time

Member:  Kudlow on tv saying help on the way

Member:  $908 billio0n dollars have been approved for stimulus

Member:  Kudlow just said this morning stimulus coming Trump to sign

Member:  Judy: Several sources have said that Tier 4B (us, the Internet Group) could receive 800# notification to set redemption/ exchange appointments within a window that ended Wed. or Thurs. 2,3 Dec.

MZ: None of my sources agree with that….I wish they did.I am not seeing this movement in 4a….I have many contacts in 4a…I am in 4a and I’m no seeing this yet….doesnt mean it is not occurring……and they are hitting every contact but mine..lol

Member:  I hear the codes have expire. come Sunday the new one will come out. so maybe next week we may get to go.. chinese said that the month of Dec has 5 Saturday, 5 Sunday, 5 monday only happens once in 832 years

Member:  If the Chinese wants this out the door. I would be looking for a weekend rollout in month of Dec.

Member:  According to intel, Trump signed NESARA on Dec 2nd, could we look for a new Republic President in 120 days?

Member:  It wasn’t an election - it was a sting operation! As soon as truth released, NASARA will be announced and we will have a real election for the Republic.

Member:  Trump WILL Drop the Hammer, wait for it, it's coming to a theatre near you!!!

Member:  next week the mess will began coming out

Member:  If we are going to have a money reset, let's have a government reset also!!!

Member:  Martial law is what we need and a military court because this is beyond of credibility

Member:  Trump should declare martial law and stay in the White house until a new election can happen and require voter ID to vote.

Member:  Flynn endorsed manifesto calling on Trump “to immediately declare a limited form of Martial Law and temporarily suspend the Constitution and civilian control of these federal elections for the sole purpose of having the military oversee a national re-vote.”

Member: Fleming:  Our Military Intel Contact said that this was finally the time for the RV as the higher level arrests were being executed right now.

Member:  Mass Arrests were continuing both in the US and abroad under direction of General Michael Flynn.

MZ:  https://youtu.be/Df7ZI4UqOWg NTD

MZ:  https://youtu.be/FpI4eSjA0H4 CNN

MZ:  https://youtu.be/Wqkidf-ury0 More Project Veritas

BREAKING: Arizona State Rep Issues Call to Withhold States Electoral College Votes to Joe Biden Due to Significant Evidence of Fraud https://www.thegatewaypudit.com/2020/11/breaking-arizona-state-rep-issues-call

ALERT: SEAN PARNELL HAS OFFICIALLY FILED TO THE SCOTUS https://twitter.com/realapolitics/status/1333973892071903235?s=12 

MZ:  https://gbdeclaration.org/ Great Barrington Declaration

Sidney Powell: "Frankly, I'm Beginning to think the Entire FBI and Dept. of Justice need to be Hosed Out with Clorox and Firehoses!" (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum