Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TRUMP: See you in 4 years I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TRUMP: See you in 4 years I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
TRUMP: See you in 4 years I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TRUMP: See you in 4 years I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TRUMP: See you in 4 years I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TRUMP: See you in 4 years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TRUMP: See you in 4 years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TRUMP: See you in 4 years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TRUMP: See you in 4 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TRUMP: See you in 4 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TRUMP: See you in 4 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TRUMP: See you in 4 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TRUMP: See you in 4 years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TRUMP: See you in 4 years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TRUMP: See you in 4 years I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TRUMP: See you in 4 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TRUMP: See you in 4 years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TRUMP: See you in 4 years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
TRUMP: See you in 4 years I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
TRUMP: See you in 4 years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

TRUMP: See you in 4 years

2 posters

Go down

TRUMP: See you in 4 years Empty TRUMP: See you in 4 years

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:12 pm

TRUMP: See you in 4 years

• 12/03/2020

TRUMP: See you in 4 years 5-5-10

{International: Al Furat News} As his isolation increases day after day, the outgoing US President Donald Trump spoke about the possibility of his running for the presidency again in the 2024 vote.

At a Christmas party at the White House on Tuesday evening, Trump said, "It was 4 wonderful years. We are trying to complete another 4 years, otherwise I will see you again in 4 years."

There was no media covering the event, which was attended by Republican officials, but a video of his speech was circulated soon after.

About a month after the November 3 election, Donald Trump still refuses to acknowledge his defeat to Joe Biden, and is committed to staying in isolation in the White House, limiting his public appearances as much as possible, contenting himself with presidential calls and angry tweets about supposed electoral fraud.

Nothing tangible proves his authenticity. .

On Tuesday, Justice Minister Bill Barr said, "At this point, we have not witnessed fraud on a level that could alter the election outcome." What adds to the importance of his statements is that he is very close to the President.

In this strange atmosphere, as the president-elect prepares his team, Trump is replicating conspiracy theories more and more, while in Washington, endless speculation is launched.

NBC reported that Trump discussed with those close to him the possibility of announcing the launch of his 2024 campaign on January 20, the day Joe Biden was sworn in as President of the United States.

The former businessman affirms that he believes to some extent in "superstitions" and has submitted his candidacy file for the 2020 elections on the day he assumed his presidential duties on January 20, 2017.

His candidacy for the 2024 elections will allow him to remain in the midst of the game for a short period, but it is a road that will be full of obstacles. From January 20, he will become "ex-president" and the equation will change radically.

The fear he evokes among elected Republican officials will gradually diminish and so will the media attention he enjoys and craves.

All eyes will be on his successor, of course, and also on senators or governors who dream of entering the race.

While the votes continue to be counted, one thing remains for certain: the turnout in the 2020 elections was historic, and Joe Biden won more than 81 million votes, a record, but Donald Trump surpassed 74 million votes, which is also a record.

Nothing confirms that Trump will actually run in the 2024 elections, as the real estate mogul says of himself that he is operating according to his intuition. And strategic planning for many years is not one of his strengths.

In theory, nothing prevents him from trying again in 2024. The United States Constitution prohibits any president with more than two terms, but two non-consecutive terms are possible.

Only one man, Grover Cleveland, succeeded in this bet at the end of the 19th century. He was elected in 1884 and defeated in 1888, and then elected again in 1892.

Cleveland is the 22nd and 24th president, and he was 56 years old at the start of his second term, while Trump will be in this case in his 78th year.

Ammar Al-Masoudi

https://alforatnews.com/news/%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D8%A3%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%83%D9%85-%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF-4-%D8%B3%D9%86%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

TRUMP: See you in 4 years Empty Re: TRUMP: See you in 4 years

Post by RamblerNash Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:03 pm

https://youtu.be/uOwbJqPlXHI

Dominion Voter Systems IT Contractor Melissa Carone testifies before Michigan State Senate Committee on Oversight regarding absentee ballot counting at the TCF Center in Detroit. She leaves absolutely NOTHING on the table.

TRUMP: See you in 4 years 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:21 pm

You know RamblerNash I'm trying to understand how the American elections work, not always easy for me, even my mother asked me the question lately, Did you win your election ?? (since I was born in the United States), I try to put the pros against the cons in the points seen from what I understand in my situation !!

Trump in my opinion, and what I see is not to like in the country, that is to say maybe apart like us the small people according to the witnesses of my cousins ​​when they came to Canada !!

What I like is not someone who follows a politician's speech, and in my opinion, that we like, or that we don't like, Trump, he changed the mentality of the political in giving his opinion, even if he could or could not be right, but he was not afraid to give his opinion in the public place !! Me what I notice he set foot on the ground with the other countries, that is to say the america in the first place, on that I agree him right !!
I notice Iraq is quietly finding its sovereignty in the Middle East, why, by setting foot on the ground with Iran, a good method of cutting the economy of the country, instead of going to war !! In any case we will see what will happen with Biden !!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:10 am

claud39 wrote:You know RamblerNash I'm trying to understand how the American elections work, not always easy for me, even my mother asked me the question lately, Did you win your election ?? (since I was born in the United States), I try to put the pros against the cons in the points seen from what I understand in my situation !!
When there is a presidential election, you don't vote for the candidates, but for the electors, who then vote for a president.

https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/the-electoral-college.aspx

You can read the federalist papers for how the decision came about.

https://guides.loc.gov/federalist-papers/full-text

What is going on now is Trump is contesting the results of the votes that are used to certify the elections for some of the states.

There is a movement going on that are trying to deny the presidents right to do so.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:33 am

RamblerNash wrote:
claud39 wrote:You know RamblerNash I'm trying to understand how the American elections work, not always easy for me, even my mother asked me the question lately, Did you win your election ?? (since I was born in the United States), I try to put the pros against the cons in the points seen from what I understand in my situation !!
When there is a presidential election, you don't vote for the candidates, but for the electors, who then vote for a president.

https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/the-electoral-college.aspx

You can read the federalist papers for how the decision came about.

https://guides.loc.gov/federalist-papers/full-text

What is going on now is Trump is contesting the results of the votes that are used to certify the elections for some of the states.

There is a movement going on that are trying to deny the presidents right to do so.

Thank you for enlightening me on the subject, you know the news we see in Quebec are not biased on the elections we see in the United States, on my side our news is still against President Trump, and currently it it is Biden who is the new President according to our news, so Trump has not yet lost this is what I see !!!

Do you and even the members of the forum believe that Trump could be right about the election rigging, you know what I see is that he is disturbing in American politics, but when I look at what is going international , I call it a president, whether we are for or against, he puts his foot on the ground with other countries, like Iran for example, I see, and I could be wrong but since he is there, it's calmer in the middle east !!

You know what's going on right now if it's Biden who is elected, it's going to be a party in Iran and China, and everything that Trump has done is going to be defeated by Biden, according to you is- is it possible that this will happen ???

Good day to you, and to the forum member !!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:06 pm

claud39 wrote:Do you and even the members of the forum believe that Trump could be right about the election rigging
All one has to do is look at who and how people are being treated.

Here is a video of witnesses testify at Michigan House Oversight Committee on 12/2/20. Pay attention to Rep C. A. Johnson and the amount of times she was out of order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUjTOSDZ0BE&feature=youtu.be

Trump's lawyers are showing that they have thousands of affidavits on voter fraud and are providing a sampling of witnesses. They aren't asking to overturn the election and they were confronted about that in their closing statements.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

claud39 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum