Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Breitling: "They devalued the currency.  That's not a market rate" 11/30/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Breitling: "They devalued the currency. That's not a market rate" 11/30/20

Go down

Breitling: "They devalued the currency.  That's not a market rate" 11/30/20 Empty Breitling: "They devalued the currency. That's not a market rate" 11/30/20

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:46 pm

Breitling   ...People keep forgetting - the currency [Iraqi dinar] is undervalued.  They devalued the currency.  That's not a market rate.  They kept printing the currency.  They even said that they were going to do that.  And they did that.  So when they say they want to add value to the currency, I believe them because they followed through on everything... they are going to add value to their currency.

...Here's the bigger picture...remember Iraq under George Bush Jr. said they wanted to create a new currency [Iraqi dinar] that would be used as a foreign currency reserve in other countries...they'll want to get it to the $3.25 range and they'll want to get it so that it's going to be a foreign reserve currency for other countries...that was their original plan...What's the prediction? ...My prediction is they are going to revalue.  My prediction is under Biden it's one plan and under Trump it's a different plan...

When they start adding value to the currency it's going to be the same with Trump or Biden.  But what's going to determine its final outcome is a different path.  For Trump it's a long term deal.  For Biden it's probably going to be a short-term deal.  And that's how you have to look at it.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Breitling: "They devalued the currency.  That's not a market rate" 11/30/20 Empty Re: Breitling: "They devalued the currency. That's not a market rate" 11/30/20

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:10 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum