Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mnt. Goat Trash, Bash, And News Brief 12/1/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Mnt. Goat Trash, Bash, And News Brief 12/1/20

Go down

Mnt. Goat Trash, Bash, And News Brief 12/1/20 Empty Mnt. Goat Trash, Bash, And News Brief 12/1/20

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:31 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.  

GIVE A GIFT TO MNT GOAT

I decided to allow everyone to give a Free-will GIFT to Mnt Goat on PayPal if you so desire. Here is the link below.

https:// paypal.me/ MntGoatNewsletter?locale.x=en_US

As usual, remember that for over 7 years, I have taken my own time from my gasthaus business to research and document findings about the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar. Please be generous but only if you can afford it and remember to give. I suggest $5-$10 a month but you decide. Whatever you can afford will be helpful in this time of Covid where nearly 50% of our business is now gone due to travel restrictions.

I hardly have the words to thank everyone who is supporting my newsletter efforts with all your ongoing gifts. Thank You, Thank You and Thank You again. This has made a huge difference in our lives.

More news….

Welcome to December and still no RV or Reinstatement. Did you expect it sooner? Who was telling you to expect it sooner? Who is getting your hopes up every weekend? Yes, we are dealing with the same old bullshit from Bruce and TNT. Two of the biggest bullshitters around.

Most of you honest readers should like today’s newsletter. It is chock-full of the news we have been waiting for all along. This is exactly where we want to be. So, enjoy the articles. They are FACTUAL news coming from Iraq.

Again, I am telling not to pay attention to what these banks are saying. They are so low on the chain of events that what they know is useless without confirmation from the Central Bank of Iraq. They have been told so many times already to expect people to come in to exchange and it has not happened. Why even listen to this crap anymore? Do you like banging your head against a brick wall over and over again?

I will tell you a very funny story. Most of these banks are taking their que from the TNT idiot and they turn around and tell the same intel back to the TNT idiot Tony. It is like an endless circle of information that creates itself from lies to start with and is never ending. I can also compare it to a “dog chasing its tail” or a “hamster on his spinning wheel”. The intel really does not come from some treasury sources but is made up in TNT to begin with and then talked about on their calls. From the calls the banks listen in and pick up the information and then feed back the same information to TNT that following day. On the next TNT call Tony then says it coming from the banks but we know it originated in TNT. Do you see just how silly, just how ironic, just how stupid these entire TNT idiots are. Oh – but they are not alone as we also get these idiots claiming some NESARA or GESARA is in motion and going to save us all. In reality this is propaganda to appease you into thinking someone is working behind the scenes to help so that YOU sit back on your asses and do nothing. I already investigated this notorious group of individuals who propagate this crap and they are democrats. This is yet another one of these schemes. So you can follow this crap if you like, if you stupid enough, but I know the TRUTH behind it all. I did a FaceBook Notes on it already for you guidance in information to know the TRUTH. But many of you can’t accept the FACTS and TRUTH and would rather keep going in the dark thinking there is light if you listen to these idiots. 

So, we wait and listen for signs and information from the CBI. This is our only course of action is trying to figure out a close proximity to the reinstatement timeframe. We should only go with what we know as FACTS and nothing else. Get it? Even if the FACTS are not what we want to hear they are still the FACTS and we can’t change them. FACTS are FACTS!

We know the case can be made to look to early January 2021 for the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar. There is just too much information right ot not to go in this direction of thinking.

This week’s news proves that they are moving in this direction. The closer we get to 2021 the more information about the dinar and floating vs not floating is coming out. Just look at the nature of the articles. Are you blind not to see it? The article are all about the corruption in the currency auctions and what to do with the Iraqi dinar. This is all once again a HOT topic and so why are they even discussing it if, now not trying to decide on a course of action? Or better yet, maybe they word is out that they have already decided and these economist who are POLITICALLY MOTIVATED are bad mouthing the decision and spreading FAKE news? Just my thoughts what are yours?

More news….

IRAQ IS PREPARING A PLAN TO JOIN THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION IN EARLY 2021

WTO

27 November 2020 

Mubasher: The Iraqi Ministry of Trade announced today, Friday, the preparation of a plan to join the World Trade Organization, stressing that the accession will contribute to increasing national production and providing job opportunities.

More news….

WITHOUT AMENDMENTS OR RESERVATIONS ... THE GREEN LIGHT TO ACTIVATE THE "WHITE PAPER" ... IRAQIS FACE OFFICIALLY "HARSH REFORMS"

Today, Saturday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee in the House of Representatives called on the government of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi to start implementing the provisions of the White Paper.

And it included a document issued by the committee and directed to the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, that “Out of the solidarity responsibility of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, represented by the Parliamentary Finance Committee, we invite you to start implementing the terms of the white paper that you submitted to the Finance Committee.”

She added: "The fact that most of what was mentioned in it falls within the powers of the executive authority to determine the timelines necessary for implementation, and the institutions responsible for their implementation, so that performance can be monitored and evaluated."

More news….

A PARLIAMENTARY BLOC GIVES AL-KAZEMI A WEEK TO IMPLEMENT THE WHITE PAPER AND SEND THE BUDGET OR RESIGN

The head of the Bayariq Al-Khair parliamentary bloc, MP Muhammad Al-Khalidi, gave Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi a week to actually implement the White Paper and send the budget to the House of Representatives, while calling on him to submit his resignation in the event of the end of the period and did not achieve this.

(Mnt Goat – this is pressure from only 1 parliament block and not the entire parliament. So relax. Al-Kazemi is going nowhere. It’s just chatter… )

More news….

CUSTOMS: AUTOMATING OUR PROCEDURES ACCORDING TO THE ASYCUDA SYSTEM WILL AFFECT THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE IRAQI ECONOMY

The General Customs Authority announced, on Saturday, that the automation of its procedures according to the international AsyCoda system will be reflected in the development and development of the Iraqi economy.

The authority stated in a statement that Mawazine News received a copy of, that it is "urging steps and exerting great efforts to put the final touches to the project of computerizing customs procedures according to the global ASYCUDA program in cooperation with the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)."

(Mnt Goat – I have told everyone so many times already in my newsletters that the electronic international AsyCoda system can not work without being connected to FOREX. Yes, they can then get the rates for all the currencies except the Iraqi dinar. Get it? How will this system work then? It won’t and they are stuck until they reinstate the dinar back on FOREX. Folks this is a FACT. Can they find a work around? Now that is another story but let’s get real here. Why would they do this just for one country? This thought does not even make sense. So again, this article is an indication to us that they are moving ahead to the reinstatement timeframe and necessity to do it sooner than later.)

More news….

THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND INTENDS TO LEND IRAQ 7 BILLION DOLLARS

A professor of economics at the Iraqi University, Abdul Rahman al-Mashhadani, revealed that Iraq will soon obtain a $ 7 billion loan from the International Monetary Fund.

Al-Mashhadani said, "The International Monetary Fund will provide urgent aid to Iraq worth 7 billion dollars in the coming days," noting that "the fund is trying to help Iraq fill its financial deficit."

(Mnt Goat – Three things to think about from this article:

1) we know Iraq does not have the funds to pay salaries beyond September. They are latr already paying our November’s.

2) Okay so why would the IMF all of sudden change its mind and decide to loan Iraq money? They just told us 6 months ago there was a moratorium on loaning any money to Iraq. So, what has changed? I will tell you what has changed – it was the fact that Iraq presented the “white paper” and the second major reform on it is the project to delete the zeros.

3) As we all should know by now by completing this project it leads to the reinstatement we are looking for. Again this article is yet another indication that the reinstatement is much sooner than later.)

More news….

ARTICLE 140 IS STILL IN DISPUTE DESPITE THE CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS

The Constitutional Amendments Committee, set up by the House of Representatives in 2019 to make amendments to some paragraphs of the constitution, HAS COMPLETED ITS TASKS and is in the process of preparing a report for all the articles agreed to be amended with a view to submitting them to Parliament in the next sessions for a vote, with the exception of Article 140, which is expected to be resolved under the Parliament.

(Mnt Goat – So, if this is the case, and it is, then why does this guru TNT Tony keep telling you article 140 is all done? Why does he keep saying this? Doesn’t he know anything of what is going on in Iraq? Oh – I thought he had such good sources…lol..lol... Idiot !!! Mnt Goat proves him and others wrong once again and again! Why does this always pop up when we hear news of the project to delete the zeros? Just asking… Does this have to be completed prior? I have been told way back in 2011 that “ the new Iraqi constitution must be fully implemented prior to the reinstatement”. Could this be the reason? Just asking…. )

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets (  ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

EXPERTS DISCUSS FATE OF THE IRAQI DINAR

At a webinar hosted by the Iraq Britain Business Council (IBBC) yesterday, a team of experts presented and discussed their insights on the Iraqi government's recent White Paper, and on the challenges and opportunities facing the country.

On the subject of the Iraqi currency, Frank Gunter, Professor of Economics at Lehigh University , commented:

"AS THE INTERNATIONAL RESERVES OF IRAQ DECREASE ... THIS IS GOING TO PUT PRESSURE FOR A DEPRECIATION OR LOSS OF VALUE OF THE DINAR ... AND THAT MIGHT BE A GOOD THING.

"THE DINAR WAS DELIBERATELY APPRECIATED, INCREASED IN VALUE, BY ALMOST 20 PERCENT. IT HAS MADE EXPORTS FROM IRAQ UNCOMPETITIVE; IT HAS LED TO A HUGE AMOUNT OF IMPORTS INTO IRAQ BECAUSE THE FOREIGN PRODUCTS ARE SO CHEAP.

"Maybe a possible reaction to the fiscal constraint is to devalue the dinar, so that every dollar of oil sales will buy more dinar, which will allow payment of the salaries and pensions and the infrastructure."

While agreeing that the dinar was overvalued, Hadi Al Damirji, of MIT's Sloan School of Management , urged some caution, in case a devaluation would lead to a further run on the dinar:

"I totally agree with the philosophy of keeping the dinar lower, BUT WHEN IS THE RIGHT TIME TO MOVE IT?"

Suggesting a conrolled devaluation, in combination with incentives to reduce public sector salary commitments, Shwan Aziz, former Chief of staff to the Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister, said:

"[We must] protect those groups that have dinars in the banks, or those contractors who have not been paid for so many years ... [BUT] CONTROLLED DEVALUATION, IT SEEMS, IS UNAVOIDABLE."

(Mnt Goat – again Frank Gunter is just another Economics with his opinion. There are dozens of other economists who believe it is time to float the currency, get it back on FOREX and let the market decide the rate. Why do we only hear these negative articles? I will tell you why – because Iraq has a  FAKE news media just like in the US and they are suppressing the real news. Get it? This is corruption just like the news media in the US. No different!)

PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE: THE "WHITE PAPER" PROPOSAL TO REPLACE THE CURRENCY REQUIRES A LOT OF MONEY

The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed on Monday that the "white paper" submitted by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi includes the proposal to replace the currency, noting that this proposal requires a lot of funds to implement it.

Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kadhimi said in June that the government had prepared a "white paper" for the reforms. According to the document, the proposed implementation period is three years from 2021 to 2023.

"The reform paper to address the financial crisis presented by the House of Representatives INCLUDES A REVIEW OF THE EXCHANGE RATE AND THE POSSIBILITY OF PROCEEDING WITH THE REMOVAL OF ZEROS, while adjusting the mechanism for selling the currency and maintaining the hard currency and the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar," committee rapporteur Ahmed Al-Saffar told The Twilight News.

"The implementation of this proposal requires better economic possibility and conditions than the current situation with liquidity for the application," he said, adding that "currency replacement requires a lot of money to print the currency abroad."

(Mnt Goat – remember this is only his opinion. Can they actually wait to do it? What about the billions being stolen out of the CBI through the auctions? This can be more than offset by completing this project to delete the zeros. Again they are not telling you the entire process and only keying on one aspect of it and thus if only did the one aspect it might not work, but this is not going to be the case once they start the process. We know that most of the needed lower denominations are already printed. So the cost is actually minimal in comparison. This is guy does not know what he is talking about. We have heard this rhetoric before. They are trying to make up excuses again as to why not to do it.)

WARNING AGAINST "FLOATING CURRENCY" TO RAISE THE PRICE OF THE DOLLAR AGAINST THE IRAQI DINAR

The economist Rasim al-Akidi said that the floating of the dollar, or what is known as the liberalization of the exchange rate, takes place through two methods, the first is pure or free, and the second is the controlled or controlled method, and in both cases the price of the dollar will rise against the Iraqi dinar and will lead to the withdrawal of a large amount of the monetary mass in markets.

Al-Akidi added that the withdrawal of a large cash block corresponds to 4 drawbacks at the same time, and the affected population will be large segments, including the increase in prices in the markets in addition to the factories ’reluctance to produce because the value of profits will decrease in front of the costs in addition to the absorption of per capita income and the increase in rental prices. Other damages.

According to Al-Aqidi, Iraq needs an economic rescue plan that starts from maximizing non-oil revenues, which are many, and keeping the influential parties away from them, because a large part of the financial resources does not go to the state treasury, and this is part of the causes of the current financial crisis in the country.

Economists ’opinions differed on the“ floating of the dinar ”in front of the dollar exchange to face the deficit crisis in the financial budget.

One party believes that the procedure will serve the Iraqi economy in the medium term by activating the industrial and agricultural sectors, but another party believes that it will eliminate the poor and middle classes.

The Central Bank of Iraq rejected the idea of "floating the dinar" during the next stage to increase government revenues and be able to pay employees' salaries during the coming days, citing its fear of increasing prices and harming the vulnerable classes.

The estimated budget for 2020 suffers from a large deficit of 50 trillion dinars. Observers expected the deficit to rise with the oil market losing about 50% of its prices.

(Mnt Goat – remember economist Rasim al-Akidi is just expressing his opinion and it may be politically motivated. There are many, many more financial experts in favor of floating the dinar and much of what he says is not going to happen if the float is handled correctly and the currency auctions are ended. Of course, you can not just float the dinar, as the process stands today. Also, for a float to be successful it must also be reinstated on FOREX and globally traded. It must be used for trade to create a demand for it. That is the key. So this economist better go back to school to learn basic economic and financial principles. )

PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE IS TARGETING THE CURRENCY AUCTION: IT DOES NOT EXIST IN ALL COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD!

The Finance Committee in the House of Representatives confirmed, on Tuesday, THE NEED TO RECONSIDER THE CURRENCY AUCTION, while calling for it to be transferred to the Ministry of Finance. 

Committee member Ahmed Al-Saffar said in a statement to the official agency, followed by "Nass", (1 December 2020), that "THE ISSUE OF THE CURRENCY WINDOW OF THE CENTRAL BANK DOES NOT EXIST IN ALL COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD EXCEPT FOR IRAQ," ADDING THAT "STANDARDS FOR TRANSPARENCY IN WORK FOR THE WINDOW ARE ABSENT, and not there is a daily bulletin issued for auction operations, and we do not know the dollar amounts sold. "

He continued, "We STRESS THE NEED TO RECONSIDER THIS WINDOW AND TRANSFER THE MATTER TO THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE, because there is confusion and overlap between the work of the central bank and the revenues generated from oil revenues." 

Al-Saffar pointed out that "earlier it was proposed to open a customs tax office inside the bank and to complete the tax collection directly from the beneficiaries from the currency window, as the sums were paid against proof of actual imports, as the tax was transferred directly, so the government would have achieved good amounts of revenues."

(Mnt Goat – So once again we learn that what these gurus are telling you is in FACT not true. The currency auctions have not yet ended and they have not yet been transferred to the Finance ministry control. So let’s get the FACTS straight.)

AL-RAFIDAIN FOR CITIZENS: HOARDING YOUR MONEY IN HOMES IS USELESS

Al-Rafidain Bank called on citizens to deposit their money in the bank and obtain profitable financial benefits for them.

The media office of the bank, in a statement received by the Al Furat News Agency, a copy of it, stated that "depositing citizens' money in bank branches and opening bank accounts for them will be matched by the granting of interest."

He pointed out, "Many citizens are still hoarding their money in their homes, without success, and they should benefit from moving this money into the banking sector, investing it and attracting it to operate in other sectors."

In exchange for interest, Al-Rafidain invites citizens to deposit their money in the bank

Today, Friday, the Rafidain Bank called on citizens to deposit their money in the bank and obtain profitable financial benefits for them.

The media office of the bank said in a statement, that "depositing citizens' money in bank branches and opening bank accounts for them is matched by the granting of the interest."

The bank pointed out that "many citizens are still hoarding their money in homes and to no avail, and they should benefit from moving this money into the banking sector, investing it and attracting it to operate in other sectors.

BILLIONS IN THE STREET": A PLAN THAT MAKES IRAQ EARN 60 BILLION IN A FEW WEEKS ... SAVES THE TREASURY FROM "PROSPECTIVE BANKRUPTCY"!

The Iraqi engineer, Mazen Al-Saad, called, Thursday, November 26, 2020, the Iraqi government to reconsider many projects that could be provided by providing $ 60 billion within 6 months.

Al-Saad said in a televised statement that “the government is able to connect the two-story bridge to several areas, make it a special road for large buses and licensed taxis, put gates at its entrance, and impose a tax on bus and taxi drivers, which can save large sums of money to solve the financial crisis that they are suffering from.” Country ”.

He added that "the government is able to obtain large sums of money from public garages, whose money is currently going to unknown destinations. If this project was reconsidered, it would be able to solve this issue, this matter would have contributed to alleviating the burden of the financial crisis."

He continued, "The tax file and job specification, through which a soldier, teacher, or any other profession cannot practice the profession of taxi driver, and it will contribute greatly to organizing the state's work and supplement its treasury with the money it imposes in exchange for providing services," noting that "these measures will help the government to provide 60 A million dollars within 6 months.

Earlier, the Iraqi government officially adopted the economic reform program prepared by the emergency cell for financial reform, which is known as the "white paper". To maximize the state's resources and end the economic crisis.

The Iraqi government website published a summary of the objectives and themes of the White Paper for Economic Reform, in which it stated:

(The White Paper) is a comprehensive roadmap that aims to reform the Iraqi economy and address the serious challenges facing it, which have accumulated over the past years due to wrong policies, mismanagement, corruption, and the absence of planning in addition to the almost total dependence on oil as a primary source of state revenue.

Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance Ali Allawi said that "the white paper aims to restore balance to the Iraqi economy, and put it on a path that allows the state to take appropriate steps in the future to develop it into a diversified, dynamic economy that creates opportunities for citizens to live a decent life."

Although the current financial crisis that Iraq is going through is linked to the sharp decline in oil prices and the repercussions of the Corona pandemic, the White Paper clearly indicated, supported by numbers and facts from specialized international sources, that the roots of the crisis go back decades.

The White Paper reviewed a series of factors that distorted the Iraqi economy and undermined its ability to provide a decent life for large segments of Iraqis, and led to its failure to keep pace with the economic developments that the world witnessed, including:

The state’s role in the economy expanded

Perhaps one of the main reasons that led to the deterioration of the Iraqi economy, which was identified by the "white paper" is the expansion of the Iraqi state's role in the economy.

For decades, the Iraqi economy was exposed to a series of shocks that led to the creation of an economy directed by the state, starting with the nationalization policies of vital sectors in the seventies of the last century. Then wasting opportunities to change this trend since 2003 and the failure of the new political system in Iraq to build a free and diversified economy in accordance with the principles of the Iraqi constitution.

The expansion of the role of the state, especially the increase in the number of workers in the public sector of various kinds, the expenses of their salaries and the salaries of retirees, came at the expense of spending on and investing in the basic infrastructure in the country.

For example, from 2004 to 2020, state expenditures on salaries of employees and retirees increased by 400% in real terms, and the total number of workers in the public sector more than tripled.

Between 2006 and 2018, average public sector salary payments increased by 134%, more than the increase in labor productivity, which rose only by 12%, or the cost of living, which rose by 28% during this period.

Over the past 17 years, the salary expenditures of the employees, who today number 4 and a half million employees, and the retirees, who number two and a half million retirees, have become the most growing expenditures in the successive Iraqi budgets during this period.

Decline of the private sector

The expansion of the state’s role, in addition to the complex administrative system and the weakness of successive governments in imposing the rule of law, in addition to the militarization of society and the growing influence of non-governmental actors in public institutions, led to the decline of the Iraqi private sector, with the exception of a number of small and medium companies operating in the oil and telecommunications sectors in addition to Very small companies operating in the fields of trade, retail, transportation, construction, hospitality and textiles, with almost complete absence of these companies in the field of manufacturing goods for sale.

Most of the largest companies in the private sector depend on providing services to the state and government contracts.

Collapse of oil imports and the Corona pandemic.

The White Paper also identified other factors that led to the deteriorating economic situation that Iraq is going through, most notably the collapse of oil imports and the Corona pandemic, mismanagement, lack of planning and weakness of financial institutions in Iraq, especially the Ministry of Finance, the absence of modern coherent systems for managing imports, and the weakness of the system The banking system, and the absence of automation in government procedures, as well as the destruction of infrastructure and the costs of the war against these terrorist gangs by ISIS.

Two strategic goals

The White Paper seeks to achieve two strategic objectives. The first is to initiate an immediate reform program to address the budget deficit to provide the time and financial spaces for implementing reform plans in the medium term. While the second goal seeks to put the economy and the budget on a sustainable path, after which Iraq can finally decide and choose the economic direction. Thus, immediate reforms and reforms in the medium term need between 3 to 5 years to implement.

Axes of reform:

The (white paper) identified reforms in the following areas:

The first axis: achieving sustainable financial stability and providing an opportunity to achieve other structural reforms.

The most prominent trends of this axis:

Reducing the primary budget deficit from 20% to 3% of GDP and reducing salary expenditures from 25% to 12.5%

Collecting electricity wages from all users according to the real fuel price in global markets.

Activating the program to recover stolen and stolen money

Increase customs and tax revenues. Reform the retirement fund and gradually stop financing it from the budget. Financial management systems reform. Study the current exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar

The second axis: achieving strategic economic reforms and providing sustainable job opportunities

Rehabilitation of the banking system through the development of private banks, reform of government banks, and the introduction and activation of the (basic banking system) in the Rafidain and Rasheed banks.

Accelerate the development of electronic banking services

Opening specialized markets such as the commodity market and the currency exchange market.

Activating the sectors driving the economy, such as agriculture, oil and gas.

Achieving an actual increase in the private sector’s contribution to economic activity by activating the private sector support fund and simplifying procedures. PROVIDING JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR AND SUPPORTING SMALL and medium enterprises Adopting a national strategy for education and training, linking educational outcomes with the future need for the labor market

THE THIRD AXIS: IMPROVING THE BASIC INFRASTRUCTURE.

Increasing the effectiveness of the performance of the various joints of the electric power system in Iraq.

Developing digital infrastructure, by introducing advanced technology (fourth generation) at the beginning of next year, and preparing for the introduction of (fifth generation) technology.

Modernizing the legal and regulatory framework for the transport sector in order to achieve increased financing for infrastructure projects in it by moving towards attracting investments and building partnerships between the public and private sectors.

Development of industrial cities and free zones in Iraq

The fourth axis: Providing basic services and protecting vulnerable segments during and after the reform process.

Providing potable water, irrigation and completing sanitation networks

Begin building 1,000 new schools within the period of the reform plan

Completely redrawing the social protection system, and unifying the different types of support.

Establishing a unified and financially sustainable pension system for all Iraqis working in the public, private, cooperative and mixed sectors

Completing and implementing the health insurance bill, in a way that guarantees basic health services for all citizens

The fifth axis: developing governance and legal systems to enable institutions and individuals to implement reforms.

The reform program determines the completion of the National Information Center project to automate the process of providing service to citizens, especially the procedures for obtaining citizenship, passports, retirement and social security as a priority. The White Paper on Economic Reform

Review and amend instructions for implementing government contracts

Cooperating with criminal investigation organizations to reduce the large sums that are smuggled out of Iraq.

Introducing an electronic governance system in the field of government contracting and tax and customs collection. Completing the National Information Center project to automate the process of providing service to citizens, especially the procedures for obtaining citizenship, passports, retirement and social security.

Implementation of the electronic signature and electronic transactions law and the phasing out of paper transactions.A detailed implementation plan will be launched later that includes the required procedures, the concerned parties for implementation, timelines and mechanisms to follow up the implementation of the White Paper.

AL-FAHD TO (TIGRIS): ENTITIES THAT MONOPOLIZE CURRENCY SALES IN THE CENTRAL BANK

The economic expert, Alaa Al-Fahd, confirmed, today, Thursday, that there are parties and parties that live and acquire currency sales in the Central Bank, where the CURRENCY IS SOLD AT A PRICE THAT IS NOT APPROVED IN THE MARKET, indicating that the private banks depend on the auction selling the currency to achieve profits.

In his speech to "Tigris", Al-Fahd called for intensifying control over the buying and selling operations in the Central Bank and automating the currency auction to reduce waste and smuggling money abroad, indicating that IRAQ IS GOING THROUGH A FINANCIAL CRISIS CAUSED BY MISMANAGEMENT, WASTE AND RAMPANT CORRUPTION IN INSTITUTIONS.

He added that the increasing DEMAND FOR HARD CURRENCY IS CAUSED BY THE SPREAD OF THE EPIDEMIC IN THE COUNTRY and the world.

THE CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS ANNOUNCE THE END OF ALL THEIR WORK: ARTICLE 140 IS A MATTER OF CONTROVERSY AND WILL BE DECIDED UNDER THE DOME OF PARLIAMENT

2020/11/26 

Baghdad / Al-Masalla: The head of the parliamentary constitutional amendments committee, MP Faleh Al-Sari, revealed, Thursday, November 26, 2020, that the committee has completed all constitutional amendments with the presence of disputed points that need political consensus.

Al-Sari discussed during his meeting with a UN delegation headed by the official of the political section of the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq, Manoj Matthew, in Baghdad, the work of the constitutional amendments committee and the latest political developments in the Iraqi arena. He stressed that the committee has completed all the articles agreed to be amended, except for Article 140, which is a matter of controversy and that will be decided under the dome of Parliament.

He added that the report on the constitutional amendments is ready and we will present it in the coming sessions.

From his side, the head of the international delegation, Matthew, praised the work of the committee and its completion of its work despite the disruption of Parliament due to the Corona pandemic during the last period and its overcoming of obstacles.

The UN official expressed his hope that the coming days will witness a vote on the amendments as they represent the desire of the Iraqi people.

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil is working in the battle against the corruption of Iran in Iraq, the corruption of the democrat party in the USA and the corruption of the labor party in the UK. Yes, your prayers ARE WORKING. God has guided these patriotic men and women on this new battle field. It is a battle for the mind filled with propaganda and lies. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq, the USA and the UK to fight for their homeland.

So, this new war now on our citizens is underway. 3 corrupt countries, 3 heroic men and 3 miracles. God’s Hand At Work!

New battles are raging every day over corruption. These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. It is a battle against this crooked idealism of globalization and a One World Government of enslavement.

We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation. That they may listen to the Holy Spirit for guidance in fighting this war on us. 

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government or politics they are.

To end the corona virus “man-made crisis” and to awaken people everywhere of the dark side and the tools it will use to gain power and control.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen” 

P.S. (Please if you can – say the rosary every day. You can do it while you take your daily run or walk. You can do while you lie in bed in the morning or nighttime before sleep. You don’t even need a set of rosary beads as you can use your ten fingers ...lol..lol..lol… )

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mnt. Goat Trash, Bash, And News Brief 12/1/20 Empty Re: Mnt. Goat Trash, Bash, And News Brief 12/1/20

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:53 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mnt. Goat Trash, Bash, And News Brief 12/1/20 Empty Re: Mnt. Goat Trash, Bash, And News Brief 12/1/20

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:58 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum