Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

RUMOR HAS IT!!! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

RUMOR HAS IT!!!

+12
jumiss
passion for purpose
Reev
amily55
john52
Gmansaid
ministerb
LeeCountyNM
hockeynut
silkysand
blueflowergirl
strongtower1
16 posters

Go down

RUMOR HAS IT!!! Empty RUMOR HAS IT!!!

Post by strongtower1 Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:54 pm

RUMOR HAS IT……………………………….

The RV is imminent!!! Glory to GOD!!!

Grace/Mercy/Favor are upon us ALL

My reason for posting this message, which has been on my heart for sometime, would be just simply encourage everyone to Stop & Think!!!

What if the RV happens today, tomorrow, or in a week, or even next month? I sure pray its NOW! than later.

We are going to be Blessed, to be a Blessing!

And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who are called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28
Jesus said to Timothy for those have ears to hear;
Many are called & few are chosen………”ALL shall be Saved”.

I declare that if you have made it this far, you have been called and chosen to the stewardship of an awesome blessing.
We will be blessed to be a blessing of light to the world. Friend’s, family and people that cross our path in life will be so blessed. So many folks will make a difference sharing the Love of Christ by sowing into the Kingdom.

The Law of seedtime and harvest is about to manifest for each of us.

We will be able to not only share the good news our testimonies of this blessing, and have financial means to sow into areas of need that our on our hearts.
We will be so blessed to help others and equip other folks to go out to communities, mission fields and save the lost, heal brokenhearted, and feed the hungry.
YES! We will be so blessed to make a difference in our world as well as the people beyond our sphere of life like families in Iraq.
A word of encouragement, a smile, a handshake, free meal, pair of shoes, or a fresh cup of water go a long way when there is a need.
We are on the thresh-hold of a blessing to have the opportunity and finances to
make a major difference for the Kingdom of God
YES! We have been called and chosen to pick up the cross and share the good news and the love of Christ with the world at large. We are the light of Jesus to shine to world. A word of encouragement to heal the broken hearted, hopeless, break addiction in Jesus name, and set people free when the love of Christ is shared.
My prayer is that this post will encourage people to not be so negative on these message boards, to stop and think and speak life into their posts and comments to others…sow love and encouragement and reap blessing.
Sow your time/money and love and experiences, and the kingdom of God upon YOU!
Bring your tithes and offerings into the storehouses and God states in the word that the floodgates of heaven and blessing will be poured out on YOU!!!!!. Awesome!!!!!!!!!

On a more serious note, it really seems that we are in the last days as bible states. We all need to pray and think about what is going on around the world, and read the bible concerning the last days. I know that no one knows that hour of Jesus return, but most Christians are in agreement of the season we are experiencing and what is on the horizon.
So when the issues of life seem too much to bear, put on the full armor of God, and the shield of faith, and pull out the sword of the spirit which is the word of God and declare victory and triumph over your mountains and issues of life.
I’ve been an intercessor (prayer warrior) for years. I know that I know the bible is the road map to victory and triumph. I want to encourage everyone to be a blessing before and after RV, and watch and experience a life of incredible bliss in Christ Jesus.
Regardless of the our Government, World news, Nostradamus, or even the Mayan calendar, the prophets of old in bible stated that these are the greatest times just ahead for those that believe and are called and chosen according to his purpose.
The good Lord is establishing his Government in the last days; preachers, teachers, prophets, apostles and evangelist are rising up to the calling of the Lord around the world. Jesus is coming again on a white horse for his bride the church, and the greatest harvest in history is imminent, and WE are called to make a difference.

I just Love to hear the dreams and visions that people post about how they plan to steward this blessing and help others.

I want to share my Love and Encouragement to everyone that we will make a difference, God has put into each and everyone of us saved/unsaved/muslem/jew and gentile to simply Love your brother as yourself, and watch and see what the Lord has planned for those that believe.

God is Love

God Bless you and yours! and most of all Love Much, I know you will make a difference.

Strongtower1

1 Peter 4:10-11

0 Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms.If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.

Strongtower1
strongtower1
strongtower1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RUMOR HAS IT!!! Empty Re: RUMOR HAS IT!!!

Post by blueflowergirl Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:12 pm

AMEN!

blueflowergirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:21 pm

Amen! Go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:38 pm

In Jesus name we shall receive. amen.

coffee  Want to know Jesus? call him! Very Happy  Want to meet him? Text & Drive wreckless

God bless
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:39 pm

Amen, in Gods name through his Son Jesus Christ we pray these things.

Back to top Go down

Post by hockeynut Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:48 pm

AMEN !!!

hockeynut

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeCountyNM Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:24 am

RIGHT ON,WELL PUT!!!!!! happydance
LeeCountyNM
LeeCountyNM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ministerb Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:29 am

Thanks strongtower1, 'Go right with God and you'll never go wrong'.
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:59 am

strongtower1 wrote:RUMOR HAS IT……………………………….

The RV is imminent!!! Glory to GOD!!!

Grace/Mercy/Favor are upon us ALL

My reason for posting this message, which has been on my heart for sometime, would be just simply encourage everyone to Stop & Think!!!

What if the RV happens today, tomorrow, or in a week, or even next month? I sure pray its NOW! than later.

We are going to be Blessed, to be a Blessing!

And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who are called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28
Jesus said to Timothy for those have ears to hear;
Many are called & few are chosen………”ALL shall be Saved”.

I declare that if you have made it this far, you have been called and chosen to the stewardship of an awesome blessing.
We will be blessed to be a blessing of light to the world. Friend’s, family and people that cross our path in life will be so blessed. So many folks will make a difference sharing the Love of Christ by sowing into the Kingdom.

The Law of seedtime and harvest is about to manifest for each of us.

We will be able to not only share the good news our testimonies of this blessing, and have financial means to sow into areas of need that our on our hearts.
We will be so blessed to help others and equip other folks to go out to communities, mission fields and save the lost, heal brokenhearted, and feed the hungry.
YES! We will be so blessed to make a difference in our world as well as the people beyond our sphere of life like families in Iraq.
A word of encouragement, a smile, a handshake, free meal, pair of shoes, or a fresh cup of water go a long way when there is a need.
We are on the thresh-hold of a blessing to have the opportunity and finances to
make a major difference for the Kingdom of God
YES! We have been called and chosen to pick up the cross and share the good news and the love of Christ with the world at large. We are the light of Jesus to shine to world. A word of encouragement to heal the broken hearted, hopeless, break addiction in Jesus name, and set people free when the love of Christ is shared.
My prayer is that this post will encourage people to not be so negative on these message boards, to stop and think and speak life into their posts and comments to others…sow love and encouragement and reap blessing.
Sow your time/money and love and experiences, and the kingdom of God upon YOU!
Bring your tithes and offerings into the storehouses and God states in the word that the floodgates of heaven and blessing will be poured out on YOU!!!!!. Awesome!!!!!!!!!

On a more serious note, it really seems that we are in the last days as bible states. We all need to pray and think about what is going on around the world, and read the bible concerning the last days. I know that no one knows that hour of Jesus return, but most Christians are in agreement of the season we are experiencing and what is on the horizon.
So when the issues of life seem too much to bear, put on the full armor of God, and the shield of faith, and pull out the sword of the spirit which is the word of God and declare victory and triumph over your mountains and issues of life.
I’ve been an intercessor (prayer warrior) for years. I know that I know the bible is the road map to victory and triumph. I want to encourage everyone to be a blessing before and after RV, and watch and experience a life of incredible bliss in Christ Jesus.
Regardless of the our Government, World news, Nostradamus, or even the Mayan calendar, the prophets of old in bible stated that these are the greatest times just ahead for those that believe and are called and chosen according to his purpose.
The good Lord is establishing his Government in the last days; preachers, teachers, prophets, apostles and evangelist are rising up to the calling of the Lord around the world. Jesus is coming again on a white horse for his bride the church, and the greatest harvest in history is imminent, and WE are called to make a difference.

I just Love to hear the dreams and visions that people post about how they plan to steward this blessing and help others.

I want to share my Love and Encouragement to everyone that we will make a difference, God has put into each and everyone of us saved/unsaved/muslem/jew and gentile to simply Love your brother as yourself, and watch and see what the Lord has planned for those that believe.

God is Love

God Bless you and yours! and most of all Love Much, I know you will make a difference.

Strongtower1

That needed to be said and I thank you for that fine post, Strongtower1! This is what it feels like to be forged...

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RUMOR HAS IT!!! Empty Rumor has it !

Post by john52 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:05 am

Good Post !! Let us all stay in faith and agreement.RUMOR HAS IT!!! 1839924927

john52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amily55 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:22 am

AMEN! This post is HUGELY encouraging, and RIGHT ON THE MONEY!!!!!

amily55

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reev Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:45 am

HOLY SPIRIT, You are welcome in this place....

Reev

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by passion for purpose Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:31 am

Amen

passion for purpose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jumiss Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:33 am

Reev wrote:HOLY SPIRIT, You are welcome in this place....

Amen...and AMEN!

jumiss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:48 am

T'would be nice, wouldn't it?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:36 pm

terbo56 wrote:T'would be nice, wouldn't it?

T'would.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightMorningStar Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:43 pm

This makes me feel really good!

Amen and Amen!

May the daystar arise in your hearts!
BrightMorningStar
BrightMorningStar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BURNS Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:43 pm

WE LOVE YOUR WORD AND WE BELIEVE YOUR PROMISES...WE BELIEVE THAT GOOD THINGS WILL HAPPEN TO OUR FAMILIES AND TO THE CHURCH OF YOUR SON JESUS CHRIST..

BURNS
BURNS
BURNS
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jahlives Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:45 pm

Alright, strongtower1, you brought a mighty word - much needed and appreciated. Heaven and earth may pass away, but the word of our Lord shall stand forever. Hallelujah!
:king:
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:53 pm

jahlives wrote:Alright, strongtower1, you brought a mighty word - much needed and appreciated. Heaven and earth may pass away, but the word of our Lord shall stand forever. Hallelujah!
:king:

Amen.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RUMOR HAS IT!!! Empty rumor has it!

Post by john52 Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:43 pm

AMEN!!!RUMOR HAS IT!!! 203646764

john52

View user profile