Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
For the first time in Iraq ... state departments rely on electronic collection to collect money I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
For the first time in Iraq ... state departments rely on electronic collection to collect money I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
For the first time in Iraq ... state departments rely on electronic collection to collect money I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
For the first time in Iraq ... state departments rely on electronic collection to collect money I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
For the first time in Iraq ... state departments rely on electronic collection to collect money I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
For the first time in Iraq ... state departments rely on electronic collection to collect money I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
For the first time in Iraq ... state departments rely on electronic collection to collect money I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
For the first time in Iraq ... state departments rely on electronic collection to collect money I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
For the first time in Iraq ... state departments rely on electronic collection to collect money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
For the first time in Iraq ... state departments rely on electronic collection to collect money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
For the first time in Iraq ... state departments rely on electronic collection to collect money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
For the first time in Iraq ... state departments rely on electronic collection to collect money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
For the first time in Iraq ... state departments rely on electronic collection to collect money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
For the first time in Iraq ... state departments rely on electronic collection to collect money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
For the first time in Iraq ... state departments rely on electronic collection to collect money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
For the first time in Iraq ... state departments rely on electronic collection to collect money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
For the first time in Iraq ... state departments rely on electronic collection to collect money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
For the first time in Iraq ... state departments rely on electronic collection to collect money I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
For the first time in Iraq ... state departments rely on electronic collection to collect money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
For the first time in Iraq ... state departments rely on electronic collection to collect money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

For the first time in Iraq ... state departments rely on electronic collection to collect money

Go down

For the first time in Iraq ... state departments rely on electronic collection to collect money Empty For the first time in Iraq ... state departments rely on electronic collection to collect money

Post by claud39 Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:47 pm

[size=35]For the first time in Iraq ... state departments rely on electronic collection to collect money[/size]

2020-11-28 | 07:08

[size=35]For the first time in Iraq ... state departments rely on electronic collection to collect money Doc-P-365493-637421666785211392
[/size]

The Arab Company announced, on Saturday, that state departments have relied on electronic collection in collecting money, indicating that this is the first of its kind in Iraq.

The company said in a statement that Alsumaria News received, a copy of it: "In an event that is the first in Iraq, the Iraqi Housing Fund of the Ministry of Construction, Housing and Municipalities has signed a contract with the Arab Company for electronic payment licensed by the Central Bank of Iraq to launch the electronic collection system for the borrowers of the Iraqi Housing Fund, in implementation of the decision of the Council. Ministers No. 378 of 2018 and the instructions and controls of the Central Bank of Iraq.

And she added, "This will boost imports of the government sector, reduce expenditures and reduce red tape." On the other hand, it will provide citizens with the ability to pay their bills or installments 24 hours a day through electronic payment cards and electronic channels such as the mobile application of the housing fund, the phone application of the Arab company, and also through devices Al Arab Company’s ATMs and payroll outlets.

And she stressed that "this does not require going to the headquarters of the Iraqi Housing Fund to pay the installments."

For the first time in Iraq ... state departments rely on electronic collection to collect money ExtImage-8008200-1116814080

It is noteworthy that the Arab Company for Electronic Payment is an Iraqi company established in 2013 and licensed by the Central Bank of Iraq to work as a provider of electronic payment services in Iraq. The company has worked for 7 years to provide modern electronic payment methods approved in the year.

And it has obtained international certificates in safety standards, as well as a major member license from the global MasterCard and Visa Company in the field of issuing and collecting electronic payment cards of all kinds, and has made significant investments in terms of solid infrastructure and investment in human resources.

It provided an electronic collection system that is one of the most recent systems in this field and is applied in several countries, which will contribute to the shift towards a culture of electronic payment and abandoning cash transactions.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF/365493/%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%88%D9%84-%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%AF-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum