Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Did Iraq buy US treasury bonds worth 34 billion dollars for investment, and what is their fate? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Did Iraq buy US treasury bonds worth 34 billion dollars for investment, and what is their fate? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Did Iraq buy US treasury bonds worth 34 billion dollars for investment, and what is their fate? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Did Iraq buy US treasury bonds worth 34 billion dollars for investment, and what is their fate? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Did Iraq buy US treasury bonds worth 34 billion dollars for investment, and what is their fate? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Did Iraq buy US treasury bonds worth 34 billion dollars for investment, and what is their fate? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Did Iraq buy US treasury bonds worth 34 billion dollars for investment, and what is their fate? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Did Iraq buy US treasury bonds worth 34 billion dollars for investment, and what is their fate? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Did Iraq buy US treasury bonds worth 34 billion dollars for investment, and what is their fate? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Did Iraq buy US treasury bonds worth 34 billion dollars for investment, and what is their fate? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Did Iraq buy US treasury bonds worth 34 billion dollars for investment, and what is their fate? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Did Iraq buy US treasury bonds worth 34 billion dollars for investment, and what is their fate? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Did Iraq buy US treasury bonds worth 34 billion dollars for investment, and what is their fate? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Did Iraq buy US treasury bonds worth 34 billion dollars for investment, and what is their fate? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Did Iraq buy US treasury bonds worth 34 billion dollars for investment, and what is their fate? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Did Iraq buy US treasury bonds worth 34 billion dollars for investment, and what is their fate? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Did Iraq buy US treasury bonds worth 34 billion dollars for investment, and what is their fate? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Did Iraq buy US treasury bonds worth 34 billion dollars for investment, and what is their fate? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Did Iraq buy US treasury bonds worth 34 billion dollars for investment, and what is their fate? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Did Iraq buy US treasury bonds worth 34 billion dollars for investment, and what is their fate? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Did Iraq buy US treasury bonds worth 34 billion dollars for investment, and what is their fate?

Go down

Did Iraq buy US treasury bonds worth 34 billion dollars for investment, and what is their fate? Empty Did Iraq buy US treasury bonds worth 34 billion dollars for investment, and what is their fate?

Post by claud39 Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:23 pm

Did Iraq buy US treasury bonds worth 34 billion dollars for investment, and what is their fate?

2020/11/25

Did Iraq buy US treasury bonds worth 34 billion dollars for investment, and what is their fate? 140754

Baghdad A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, MP Naji Redis revealed, on Wednesday ( 11-25-2020 ), the fact that American treasury bonds were bought, while determining the reserve value of the Central Bank of Iraq. In an interview with (Baghdad Today), Redis said, "All central banks in the countries of the world resort to what is known as safe investment that does not contain any risks or financial losses in the future through investing the financial reserves of the central banks, including the Iraqi one."

He added that "no buy bonds treasury US , but is the process of investment security reserve central bank of hard currency, and have a profit margin of little but to dysfunctional any losses this framework in place in all countries of the world and does not have any economic problem or legal" and continued Redis, He "has no information about freezing $ 34 billion in America, according to what has been circulated recently," noting that "the value of reserves of the Iraqi Central Bank is estimated at 56 billion dollars, including gold bars and treasury bonds in addition to cash in hard currency."

And the economic expert, Abdul Rahman Al-Mashhadani, revealed, on Sunday (January 12, 2020), what he described as a "fatal strategic mistake" committed by the Central Bank of Iraq, which would lead to seizing half of the bank’s reserves if the United States decided to impose sanctions on the country.

Al-Mashhadani said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), "The United States, if it blocks Iraq's access to the funds of the Central Bank, which is kept in the Federal Reserve Bank in New York, is an illegal decision, because central banks are supposed to be protected in accordance with treaties and agreements. 

International, and the Federal Reserve has made commitment to treaties that are granted to independent banks. " He explained, "There are two types of bank engagements, banks that follow governments and work according to the government’s plan. 

This is what the central bank used to adopt before 2003 when the central bank was affiliated with the Presidency of the Republic or the Ministry of Finance, and after 2003 a decision was issued in Order 56 of 2004 granting full independence to the bank. Central Bank, indicating: "It is assumed that the funds of the Central Bank are treated as independent, far from the government."

https://baghdadtoday.news/news/138392/%D9%87%D9%84-%D8%A7%D8%B4%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84 % D8% B9% D8% B1% D8% A7% D9% 82-% D8% B3% D9% 86% D8% AF% D8% A7% D8% AA-% D8% AE% D8% B2
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum