Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

The Iraqi winner, proud of the Arabs: Sisi is a success story ... and the Egyptian Central Bank is adopting banks in Iraq DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

The Iraqi winner, proud of the Arabs: Sisi is a success story ... and the Egyptian Central Bank is adopting banks in Iraq

Go down

The Iraqi winner, proud of the Arabs: Sisi is a success story ... and the Egyptian Central Bank is adopting banks in Iraq Empty The Iraqi winner, proud of the Arabs: Sisi is a success story ... and the Egyptian Central Bank is adopting banks in Iraq

Post by GirlBye Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:22 pm

During her meeting with Sada Al-Balad channel on the sidelines of the Arab Pride Awards distribution in Dubai, Abdel Sattar praised the policy of President Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi, saying, “Sisi is a success story, a man of leadership and difficulties, and I salute the governor of the Central Bank of Egypt, Tariq Amer, for supporting Iraq, being the only one to adopt Iraqi banks.

She added, "We have achieved successes in 2020 regarding banking management in light of the Corona virus crisis, and I started my work at the age of twenty-one," noting that the beginnings were difficult, but we were able to achieve quick successes by relying on young people, as well as using the foreign element to train locals, and she added that Our leadership in the Kurdistan region supports women’s staff.

On the impact of the Corona virus, on the economy, she said, "The pandemic crisis affected all economies, especially at its inception as it happened suddenly, but now we have the ability to adapt."

https://www.almasryalyoum.com/news/details/2098834
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

View user profile

claud39 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum