Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
  Selling Iraqi oil for free in two regions ... Accusing an Iraqi ministry of major corruption operations - urgent I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
  Selling Iraqi oil for free in two regions ... Accusing an Iraqi ministry of major corruption operations - urgent I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
  Selling Iraqi oil for free in two regions ... Accusing an Iraqi ministry of major corruption operations - urgent I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
  Selling Iraqi oil for free in two regions ... Accusing an Iraqi ministry of major corruption operations - urgent I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
  Selling Iraqi oil for free in two regions ... Accusing an Iraqi ministry of major corruption operations - urgent I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
  Selling Iraqi oil for free in two regions ... Accusing an Iraqi ministry of major corruption operations - urgent I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
  Selling Iraqi oil for free in two regions ... Accusing an Iraqi ministry of major corruption operations - urgent I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
  Selling Iraqi oil for free in two regions ... Accusing an Iraqi ministry of major corruption operations - urgent I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
  Selling Iraqi oil for free in two regions ... Accusing an Iraqi ministry of major corruption operations - urgent I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
  Selling Iraqi oil for free in two regions ... Accusing an Iraqi ministry of major corruption operations - urgent I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
  Selling Iraqi oil for free in two regions ... Accusing an Iraqi ministry of major corruption operations - urgent I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
  Selling Iraqi oil for free in two regions ... Accusing an Iraqi ministry of major corruption operations - urgent I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
  Selling Iraqi oil for free in two regions ... Accusing an Iraqi ministry of major corruption operations - urgent I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
  Selling Iraqi oil for free in two regions ... Accusing an Iraqi ministry of major corruption operations - urgent I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
  Selling Iraqi oil for free in two regions ... Accusing an Iraqi ministry of major corruption operations - urgent I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
  Selling Iraqi oil for free in two regions ... Accusing an Iraqi ministry of major corruption operations - urgent I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
  Selling Iraqi oil for free in two regions ... Accusing an Iraqi ministry of major corruption operations - urgent I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
  Selling Iraqi oil for free in two regions ... Accusing an Iraqi ministry of major corruption operations - urgent I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
  Selling Iraqi oil for free in two regions ... Accusing an Iraqi ministry of major corruption operations - urgent I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
  Selling Iraqi oil for free in two regions ... Accusing an Iraqi ministry of major corruption operations - urgent I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Selling Iraqi oil for free in two regions ... Accusing an Iraqi ministry of major corruption operations - urgent

Go down

Selling Iraqi oil for free in two regions ... Accusing an Iraqi ministry of major corruption operations - urgent Empty Selling Iraqi oil for free in two regions ... Accusing an Iraqi ministry of major corruption operations - urgent

Post by GirlBye Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:54 pm

Selling Iraqi oil for free in two regions ... Accusing an Iraqi ministry of major corruption operations - urgent Safe_image.php?d=AQD9uyyW1s1qpg5V&w=500&h=261&url=https%3A%2F%2Firaqakhbar.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F11%2F1606582604_140984

Today, Saturday, November 28, 2020, a member of the Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee, Ghaleb Muhammad, affirmed his committee’s intention to host the Minister of Oil, Ihssan Abdul-Jabbar, regarding the sale of fuel in the northern fields and the disputed areas, without returning its revenues to the state treasury.

In an interview with (Baghdad Today), Muhammad said, "There are major corruption operations in the Ministry of Oil and mismanagement and planning regarding the exploitation of gas that burns in the air without benefiting from it," noting that "the oil file is one of the most important files that need a broad and comprehensive investigation. 

She added, "The Oil and Energy Committee requested to host the minister and the advanced cadre in the ministry in order to discuss these issues with them, but the date has been postponed." Revenues to the state treasury”

A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, MP Muhammad Sahib Al-Darraji, confirmed Saturday (11-28-2020) that there are oil sales at the cheapest prices, blaming the Oil Ministry.

"The government must take a set of measures to solve the financial crisis in the country, and I presented 20 solutions and the Finance Committee agreed on 33 points as solutions and measures in order to maximize revenues and control the economic situation as much as possible," Al-Darraji said in a televised interview. The executive authority, whether or not, this is its responsibility.

Regarding the sale of oil and its prices, Al-Darraji revealed that "the Ministry of Oil sells Iraqi natural oil at the cheapest prices as medium oil, as it happens with black oil that is sold at lower prices and then returns to Iraq as fuel at five times the price."

The Finance member touched on the existence of suspicions of corruption” on the Central Bank, saying: “$ 57 billion are paid out from Iraq annually in exchange for appropriations submitted to the Central Bank without submitting papers on it to the supervisory authorities, including Parliament,” indicating that “he sent an official letter to the Central Bank for the sake of Sending all invoices for credits and goods that entered Iraq during the last five months in order for us to compare them with customs to find out where you are. These invoices are either forged and money laundering, or there is corruption in customs.

https://iraqakhbar.com/2778441
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum