Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An economic proposal to supplement Iraq's budget with huge funds I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An economic proposal to supplement Iraq's budget with huge funds I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
An economic proposal to supplement Iraq's budget with huge funds I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An economic proposal to supplement Iraq's budget with huge funds I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An economic proposal to supplement Iraq's budget with huge funds I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An economic proposal to supplement Iraq's budget with huge funds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An economic proposal to supplement Iraq's budget with huge funds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An economic proposal to supplement Iraq's budget with huge funds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An economic proposal to supplement Iraq's budget with huge funds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An economic proposal to supplement Iraq's budget with huge funds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An economic proposal to supplement Iraq's budget with huge funds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An economic proposal to supplement Iraq's budget with huge funds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An economic proposal to supplement Iraq's budget with huge funds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
An economic proposal to supplement Iraq's budget with huge funds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
An economic proposal to supplement Iraq's budget with huge funds I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
An economic proposal to supplement Iraq's budget with huge funds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
An economic proposal to supplement Iraq's budget with huge funds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
An economic proposal to supplement Iraq's budget with huge funds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
An economic proposal to supplement Iraq's budget with huge funds I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
An economic proposal to supplement Iraq's budget with huge funds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

An economic proposal to supplement Iraq's budget with huge funds

Go down

An economic proposal to supplement Iraq's budget with huge funds Empty An economic proposal to supplement Iraq's budget with huge funds

Post by GirlBye Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:05 am

An economic proposal to supplement Iraq's budget with huge funds Safe_image.php?d=AQDuldZXr2IKnYqi&w=500&h=261&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hadutta.com%2Ftemp%2Fresized%2Fmedium_2020-11-28-795f2f0bc7

The economic expert, Mahdi Daoui, called on Saturday, November 28, 2020, to increase the benefits of private savings in banks, indicating that this strategy will return large sums of money for the benefit of the market and the state treasury and that will save money 

Dawi said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), "There are several reasons behind the reluctance of Iraqis to deposit their private savings in banks, indicating the religious reasons under the pretext of usury, and the concern over the deposit caused by lack of confidence in some banks, as well as the lack of awareness about investment from Way of deposit. "

He added that "the weakness of deposits will lead to cutting off the movement of the monetary mass because savings represent a source of liquidity for investors," pointing out that "many countries of the world rely on depositing in their economic affairs and creating balances."

He continued, "The monetary blocks saved in civilian homes are large and far from the reach of banks, so it requires attracting them by raising the interest rate or giving financial incentives to their owners."

"The markets of Asia and the Gulf states were largely dependent on savings that revived their economic situation in crises and saved them," Dawi said.

Earlier, the economic expert, Rasem al-Akidi, proposed an option that would be an alternative to external and internal borrowing and would achieve five benefits for Iraqis, most notably the continuous insurance of salaries.

Al-Aqidi said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), that "45% of Iraqi funds are hoarded in homes mainly because of the lack of confidence among citizens in government and private banks, in addition to the fact that government banks still use very traditional frameworks in depositing and withdrawing deposits that make citizens move away from depositing his money."

He added, "The financial liquidity hoarded in the homes of Iraqis can be pushed to deposit in banks by liberalizing the interest rate to mobilize savings and reach 10%, which will drive many to deposit in banks, pointing out that this cash block will give flexibility to the state in ensuring the payment of salary dues without Any problems in addition to that it will give a profit margin to civilians and reduce the repercussions of thefts and give flexibility to the movement of markets because the banks will have large liquidity for lending and financing projects."

Al-Aqidi pointed out, "Most countries in the world adopt the automatic payment method and have paid for the localization of the salaries of their employees through current accounts in banks, meaning that the process of carrying cash is very limited and payment is made through automated payment cards, as it will lead to legalizing money transfer and prevent terrorism financing and money smuggling And reduce the windows of corruption. "

https://www.hadutta.com/Al-Raq/169654.html
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

claud39 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum