Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Pimpy: "the rate change should be a pretty beefy one" 11/27/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Pimpy: "the rate change should be a pretty beefy one" 11/27/20

Go down

Guru Pimpy: "the rate change should be a pretty beefy one" 11/27/20 Empty Guru Pimpy: "the rate change should be a pretty beefy one" 11/27/20

Post by RamblerNash on Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:47 pm

Guru Pimpy   

Article:  "Al-Darraji Demands The Central Bank to Adopt A real Rate of the Iraqi Dinar"  ...more dinar rate talk...this has been the cry of the Iraqi government for a while.  They want their rate restored at the $3.22 level...I understand what they're saying.  They do need a new rate.  IMO the rate change should be a pretty beefy one...we definitely need to keep an eye on it...

I know a lot of people are talking about the rate change happening in the 2021 budget.  There's plenty of reason to think that.  That might be possible.  But stay grounded.  It's not about what they talk about it's what they do...yes, they do want a real rate...and I support that 110%...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum