Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments

Go down

Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments Empty Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments

Post by claud39 Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:22 am

Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments

11/27/2020

Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments 24560

Economy News - Baghdad

Iraqi Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein stressed the importance of increasing Russian investments in the country, noting that one of the priorities of the current government is to rebuild the Iraqi economy.

"Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein met with Russian Energy Minister Nikolai Shulginov to discuss bilateral cooperation in the fields of energy (oil, gas, and electricity)," said a statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, seen by Al-Iqtisad News.

Hussein stressed, "Iraq's keenness to develop relations with the Russian Federation in the energy sector, and to provide support to Russian companies operating in it," noting "the importance of increasing Russian investments to serve the interests of the two countries."

He added, "One of the priorities of the current government is rebuilding the Iraqi economy, in addition to the importance of coordination between Russia, Iraq and the rest of the oil-exporting countries within the (OPEC +) formula."

For his part, Nikolai praised "the cooperation of the two countries at the international level within (OPEC +), and the work of Russian companies to build and develop Iraqi infrastructure in the oil and electricity sector, in addition to scientific and technical cooperation." 

The two sides discussed the risks of the Coronavirus, and its effects on the energy market, as well as bilateral cooperation regarding the stability of oil prices in global markets.

It is noteworthy that Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein met earlier with the Russian Deputy Prime Minister Yuri Parisov, and the two sides discussed bilateral relations between Baghdad and Moscow, and ways to live up to what meets the aspirations of the two peoples.

It was agreed to develop and strengthen the bonds of joint cooperation in the various productive and service sectors. They also agreed to take all measures that would remove obstacles to trade and investment exchange between the two countries, in addition to defining the mechanisms by which bilateral cooperation is activated. The Iraqi-Russian Committee will hold its meetings early next year, according to a statement from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=22897
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments Empty Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein stresses the importance of Iraqi-Russian coordination within (OPEC +)

Post by claud39 Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:46 am

[size=34]Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein stresses the importance of Iraqi-Russian coordination within (OPEC +)[/size]

27/11/2020

Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments E7A27656-F00A-47C7-A2AE-1CC26AD985EF

Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein met with Russian Energy Minister Nikolai Shulginov to discuss bilateral cooperation in the energy fields (oil, gas, and electricity).

The minister affirmed Iraq's keenness to develop relations with the Russian Federation in the energy sector, and to provide support to Russian companies operating in it, pointing to the importance of increasing Russian investments in a way that serves the interests of the two friendly countries, adding that one of the priorities of the current government is rebuilding the Iraqi economy, in addition to the importance of coordination Between Russia, Iraq and the rest of the oil-exporting countries within the OPEC + formula.

For his part, Mr. Nikolai praised the cooperation of the two countries at the international level within (OPEC +), and the work of Russian companies to build and develop the Iraqi infrastructure in the oil and electricity sector, in addition to scientific and technical cooperation.

The two sides also discussed the risks of the Coronavirus, and its effects on the energy market, as well as bilateral cooperation regarding the stability of oil prices in global markets.

Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments 60F4C53A-C0DC-42FF-8AC0-557744A7F54B-1024x614

Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments 93D251A9-5394-469D-94C4-D735138D901F-1024x642

https://www.mofa.gov.iq/2020/11/?p=19178
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments Empty The Russian Foreign Minister and Deputy Prime Minister agree to develop and strengthen the bonds of joint cooperation

Post by claud39 Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:48 am

[size=34]The Russian Foreign Minister and Deputy Prime Minister agree to develop and strengthen the bonds of joint cooperation[/size]

27/11/2020

Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments A7B5B69E-3B98-4FD8-ACDE-0D106D879FE8

Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein, head of the Iraqi side, met with Russian Deputy Prime Minister Yuri Parisov, head of the Russian side, and the two sides discussed bilateral relations between Baghdad and Moscow, and ways to advance to what meets the aspirations of the two friendly peoples.

It was agreed to develop and strengthen the bonds of joint cooperation in the various productive and service sectors, and they also agreed to take all measures that would remove obstacles to trade and investment exchange between the two countries, in addition to defining the mechanisms by which bilateral cooperation is activated. On the Iraqi-Russian Committee to hold its meetings early next year.

Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments 2AFE148D-3041-4D4F-8DF1-8D65A8C270CD

Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments 76C199E2-44BF-402D-A76F-874360D1ABCB

https://www.mofa.gov.iq/2020/11/?p=19172
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments Empty Foreign Ministry spokesman Dr. Ahmed Al-Sahhaf:

Post by claud39 Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:50 am

[size=34]Foreign Ministry spokesman Dr. Ahmed Al-Sahhaf:[/size]

27/11/2020

Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments 54171FB5-027D-4270-8754-CB500D677E46

Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein meets with Deputy Prime Minister and Head of the Russian side in the Iraqi-Russian Joint Committee, Yuri Parisov, and discusses with him the joint bilateral relations in the fields of economic, scientific and technical cooperation.

https://www.mofa.gov.iq/2020/11/?p=19169
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments Empty Responsible: 36 Russian companies want to enter the Iraqi market with various specializations

Post by claud39 Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:38 pm

Responsible: 36 Russian companies want to enter the Iraqi market with various specializations

27 November 2020 07:24 PM

Iraq is counting on increasing Russian investments 1024

Mubasher: The Iraqi Ministry of Trade stated that 36 Russian companies want to enter the local market with various specializations.

This came during the meeting of Director General of the Department of Foreign Economic Relations, Adel Al-Masoudi, with the representative of the Russian-Iraqi Business Council, Maxim Petrovtj, Assistant Director of the Council, to discuss and discuss mechanisms to increase communication and shift to actual work in economic cooperation between the two sides, according to a press release, on Friday.

Al-Masoudi said that during the meeting, it was emphasized the importance of effective communication between Russian and Iraqi companies in the private sector as well to open horizons of cooperation.

For his part, Maxim stated that there is a real desire from Russian companies in the private sector to present exclusive offers to Iraqi companies, especially in the field of iron and wood.

He continued, that the council now has requests from more than 36 Russian companies willing to work in Iraq in various disciplines.

The two sides agreed on the necessity of informing Russian companies of investment opportunities in the field of pharmaceutical industry and pharmaceutical products, given the actual need for this type of project.

And he continued, as an official for economic relations, he is ready to facilitate the task of any Russian company willing to invest in this field.

Nominations 

https://www.mubasher.info/news/3727805/%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%A4%D9%88%D9%84-36-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%BA%D8%A8-%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%AE%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D9%85%D8%AE%D8%AA%D9%84%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%B5%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AA/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum