Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Gurus Frank26, Petra, Militiaman: "yes, there is knowledge of the rate change" 11/24/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Gurus Frank26, Petra, Militiaman: "yes, there is knowledge of the rate change" 11/24/20

Go down

Gurus Frank26, Petra, Militiaman: "yes, there is knowledge of the rate change" 11/24/20 Empty Gurus Frank26, Petra, Militiaman: "yes, there is knowledge of the rate change" 11/24/20

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:52 pm

Gurus Frank26, Petra, Militiaman     

Guru Frank the white papers have a lot of information in them.  Do you agree with me when I say the white papers have the new exchange rate?  Guru Militiaman - I would say they have been informed of the new exchange rate.  The people who wrote this document I would say they are very aware of it.  Guru Petra - It's hard to create a budget, a plan, a roadmap without knowing where you want to end up. So they have to have knowledge of the plan which would include the rate change in developing that plan...they have calculated and recalculated and recalculated to come up with the rate they're going with.  And the fact that the financial world markets have agreed to this white paper strategy tells me there is a rate involved...yes, there is knowledge of the rate change...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum