Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Hakim talks about the approach to resolving the Iraqi crisis I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Hakim talks about the approach to resolving the Iraqi crisis I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Hakim talks about the approach to resolving the Iraqi crisis I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Hakim talks about the approach to resolving the Iraqi crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Hakim talks about the approach to resolving the Iraqi crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Hakim talks about the approach to resolving the Iraqi crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Hakim talks about the approach to resolving the Iraqi crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Hakim talks about the approach to resolving the Iraqi crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Hakim talks about the approach to resolving the Iraqi crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Hakim talks about the approach to resolving the Iraqi crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Hakim talks about the approach to resolving the Iraqi crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Hakim talks about the approach to resolving the Iraqi crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Hakim talks about the approach to resolving the Iraqi crisis I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Hakim talks about the approach to resolving the Iraqi crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Hakim talks about the approach to resolving the Iraqi crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Hakim talks about the approach to resolving the Iraqi crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Hakim talks about the approach to resolving the Iraqi crisis I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Hakim talks about the approach to resolving the Iraqi crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Al-Hakim talks about the approach to resolving the Iraqi crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Al-Hakim talks about the approach to resolving the Iraqi crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Hakim talks about the approach to resolving the Iraqi crisis

Go down

Al-Hakim talks about the approach to resolving the Iraqi crisis Empty Al-Hakim talks about the approach to resolving the Iraqi crisis

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:13 pm

[size=35]Al-Hakim talks about the approach to resolving the Iraqi crisis[/size]

2020-11-24

[size=35]Al-Hakim talks about the approach to resolving the Iraqi crisis Doc-P-365048-637418185790615250
[/size]

The head of the Iraqi coalition, Ammar al-Hakim, confirmed, on Tuesday, that the cross-components alliance is an entrance to resolving the Iraqi crisis, while noting the importance of investing human energies and stimulating the Iraqi economy.

Office said the wise In a statement Alsumaria News received, a copy of which said:the wise Discussed during his meeting with the US ambassador to Baghdad Matthew Toller Bilateral relations between Iraq And the United States stressing its development to serve the two countries and preserve sovereignty Iraq".

He stressed "the importance of developing the political process and responding to the changes that have occurred and the social reality in the country." IraqMina said, "The cross-component alliance represents an entry point for resolving the Iraqi crisis and is a strategic variable in the political system."

And on the regional situation, he indicated the wise To "the importance of dialogue and calm and focusing on the common participants," stressing "the necessity of dialogue and standing in the middle and giving precedence to the public interest over private interests."

He pointed to "the importance of investing human energies and stimulating the Iraqi economy by diversifying sources of income, moving lagging sectors, combating corruption and controlling expenditures to overcome the complex crisis resulting from the decline in oil prices and the outbreak of the Corona virus."

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/365048/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%85-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%AB-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AF%D8%AE%D9%84-%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum