Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Upon receiving its ambassador in Baghdad ... the Minister of Planning announces the signing of an important agreement for joint cooperation with Japan, soon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Upon receiving its ambassador in Baghdad ... the Minister of Planning announces the signing of an important agreement for joint cooperation with Japan, soon I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Upon receiving its ambassador in Baghdad ... the Minister of Planning announces the signing of an important agreement for joint cooperation with Japan, soon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Upon receiving its ambassador in Baghdad ... the Minister of Planning announces the signing of an important agreement for joint cooperation with Japan, soon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Upon receiving its ambassador in Baghdad ... the Minister of Planning announces the signing of an important agreement for joint cooperation with Japan, soon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Upon receiving its ambassador in Baghdad ... the Minister of Planning announces the signing of an important agreement for joint cooperation with Japan, soon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Upon receiving its ambassador in Baghdad ... the Minister of Planning announces the signing of an important agreement for joint cooperation with Japan, soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Upon receiving its ambassador in Baghdad ... the Minister of Planning announces the signing of an important agreement for joint cooperation with Japan, soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Upon receiving its ambassador in Baghdad ... the Minister of Planning announces the signing of an important agreement for joint cooperation with Japan, soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Upon receiving its ambassador in Baghdad ... the Minister of Planning announces the signing of an important agreement for joint cooperation with Japan, soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Upon receiving its ambassador in Baghdad ... the Minister of Planning announces the signing of an important agreement for joint cooperation with Japan, soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Upon receiving its ambassador in Baghdad ... the Minister of Planning announces the signing of an important agreement for joint cooperation with Japan, soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Upon receiving its ambassador in Baghdad ... the Minister of Planning announces the signing of an important agreement for joint cooperation with Japan, soon I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Upon receiving its ambassador in Baghdad ... the Minister of Planning announces the signing of an important agreement for joint cooperation with Japan, soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Upon receiving its ambassador in Baghdad ... the Minister of Planning announces the signing of an important agreement for joint cooperation with Japan, soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Upon receiving its ambassador in Baghdad ... the Minister of Planning announces the signing of an important agreement for joint cooperation with Japan, soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Upon receiving its ambassador in Baghdad ... the Minister of Planning announces the signing of an important agreement for joint cooperation with Japan, soon I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Upon receiving its ambassador in Baghdad ... the Minister of Planning announces the signing of an important agreement for joint cooperation with Japan, soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Upon receiving its ambassador in Baghdad ... the Minister of Planning announces the signing of an important agreement for joint cooperation with Japan, soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Upon receiving its ambassador in Baghdad ... the Minister of Planning announces the signing of an important agreement for joint cooperation with Japan, soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Upon receiving its ambassador in Baghdad ... the Minister of Planning announces the signing of an important agreement for joint cooperation with Japan, soon

Go down

Upon receiving its ambassador in Baghdad ... the Minister of Planning announces the signing of an important agreement for joint cooperation with Japan, soon Empty Upon receiving its ambassador in Baghdad ... the Minister of Planning announces the signing of an important agreement for joint cooperation with Japan, soon

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:17 pm

Upon receiving its ambassador in Baghdad ... the Minister of Planning announces the signing of an important agreement for joint cooperation with Japan, soon

2020-11-24 

Upon receiving its ambassador in Baghdad ... the Minister of Planning announces the signing of an important agreement for joint cooperation with Japan, soon 160619111676e442eb4c411afe1091dcfaf5a8a877--%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%B1_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, today, Monday, received the Japanese Ambassador to Iraq, Mr. Suzuki Kotaro, and his accompanying delegation.

During the meeting, which was attended by the Director General of the International Cooperation Department at the Ministry of Planning, Dr. Saher Abdel-Kazim, they discussed bilateral relations between the two countries, and the strengthening of joint cooperation in the economic, commercial and investment fields.

While the Minister affirmed the longstanding relations between Iraq and Japan and their importance in serving the common interests, indicating that the two countries will soon sign a new agreement to frame cooperation with the Japanese Development Agency (JICA), indicating that this agreement will contribute to increasing the level of cooperation in various fields, calling Japanese companies to increase the volume of their investments in Iraq, in various developmental sectors, which represent promising investment opportunities, especially in the sectors of housing, energy, transportation, and others.

For his part, the Japanese ambassador expressed his country's readiness to increase the volume of cooperation with the Iraqi side in various fields, indicating that his government has provided a lot of support to its Iraqi counterpart in the field of confronting the Covid 19 pandemic, adding that the joint cooperation agreement that the two countries will sign soon represents a qualitative leap in Deepening and strengthening joint cooperation relations, indicating that Japanese companies have a great desire to work and invest in Iraq.

Upon receiving its ambassador in Baghdad ... the Minister of Planning announces the signing of an important agreement for joint cooperation with Japan, soon 160619111676e442eb4c411afe1091dcfaf5a8a877--%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%B1_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=1337
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum