Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 The Ministry of Finance issues an explanation regarding the abolition of customs exemptions and exceptions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 The Ministry of Finance issues an explanation regarding the abolition of customs exemptions and exceptions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 The Ministry of Finance issues an explanation regarding the abolition of customs exemptions and exceptions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 The Ministry of Finance issues an explanation regarding the abolition of customs exemptions and exceptions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 The Ministry of Finance issues an explanation regarding the abolition of customs exemptions and exceptions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 The Ministry of Finance issues an explanation regarding the abolition of customs exemptions and exceptions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 The Ministry of Finance issues an explanation regarding the abolition of customs exemptions and exceptions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 The Ministry of Finance issues an explanation regarding the abolition of customs exemptions and exceptions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 The Ministry of Finance issues an explanation regarding the abolition of customs exemptions and exceptions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 The Ministry of Finance issues an explanation regarding the abolition of customs exemptions and exceptions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 The Ministry of Finance issues an explanation regarding the abolition of customs exemptions and exceptions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 The Ministry of Finance issues an explanation regarding the abolition of customs exemptions and exceptions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 The Ministry of Finance issues an explanation regarding the abolition of customs exemptions and exceptions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 The Ministry of Finance issues an explanation regarding the abolition of customs exemptions and exceptions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 The Ministry of Finance issues an explanation regarding the abolition of customs exemptions and exceptions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 The Ministry of Finance issues an explanation regarding the abolition of customs exemptions and exceptions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 The Ministry of Finance issues an explanation regarding the abolition of customs exemptions and exceptions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 The Ministry of Finance issues an explanation regarding the abolition of customs exemptions and exceptions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 The Ministry of Finance issues an explanation regarding the abolition of customs exemptions and exceptions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 The Ministry of Finance issues an explanation regarding the abolition of customs exemptions and exceptions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The Ministry of Finance issues an explanation regarding the abolition of customs exemptions and exceptions

Go down

The Ministry of Finance issues an explanation regarding the abolition of customs exemptions and exceptions Empty The Ministry of Finance issues an explanation regarding the abolition of customs exemptions and exceptions

Post by claud39 Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:09 pm

The Ministry of Finance issues an explanation regarding the abolition of customs exemptions and exceptions

11/23/2020

The Ministry of Finance issues an explanation regarding the abolition of customs exemptions and exceptions 12686

Economy News _ Baghdad

On Monday, the Ministry of Finance issued a statement regarding the abolition of exemptions and customs exemptions for countries and government institutions.

The ministry stated in a statement that "Al-Iqtisad News" received a copy of it, that "based on Article 10 of the Financial Deficit Financing Law for the year 2020, which stipulated the abolition of all customs exemptions and exceptions granted to countries and government institutions that the Iraqi parliament voted for, the ministry addressed the two departments of the General Customs Authority The General Tax Authority is taking the necessary measures to implement Article 10 of the above Article, and that the Ministry is concerned with implementing the laws and decisions issued by the legislative authority.
The Ministry directed its inquiry to the Parliamentary Finance Committee for the purpose of stating its opinion on the implementation of the provisions of Article 10.

She explained, "Article 10 of the law may conflict with the provisions of the laws in force, such as (Investment Law No. 13 of 2006, the Industrial Investment Law for the private and mixed sectors No. 20 of 1998, Governmental Organizations Law No. 12 of 2010 and the Law on Exemption of Foreign Companies and Foreign Subcontractors Contracting in Round Contracts) Licenses from fees No. 46 of 2017 and the Law of Care for People with Disabilities and Special Needs No. 38 of 2013 and our commitments with the World Trade Organization and the Arab Common Market and bilateral trade agreements with many countries and other international agreements. 

”She
indicated,“ This came in addition to customs exemptions in accordance with the provisions of Customs Law No. 23 For the year 1984 and other exemptions for writing off debts resulting from the postponement of customs duties and other decisions related to exemptions and customs fees within the laws of other ministries.

She emphasized, "Until clarification is received from the House of Representatives, the Ministry is proceeding to apply the content of the law literally to all institutions of the Iraqi government only, without including the private sector and non-governmental institutions, or any state or international institution with which we have commercial agreements or legally binding exemptions."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=22828
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum