Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Iraq announces the arrest of the "administrative coordinator" for ISIS I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Iraq announces the arrest of the "administrative coordinator" for ISIS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Iraq announces the arrest of the "administrative coordinator" for ISIS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Iraq announces the arrest of the "administrative coordinator" for ISIS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Iraq announces the arrest of the "administrative coordinator" for ISIS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Iraq announces the arrest of the "administrative coordinator" for ISIS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Iraq announces the arrest of the "administrative coordinator" for ISIS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Iraq announces the arrest of the "administrative coordinator" for ISIS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Iraq announces the arrest of the "administrative coordinator" for ISIS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Iraq announces the arrest of the "administrative coordinator" for ISIS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Iraq announces the arrest of the "administrative coordinator" for ISIS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Iraq announces the arrest of the "administrative coordinator" for ISIS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Iraq announces the arrest of the "administrative coordinator" for ISIS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Iraq announces the arrest of the "administrative coordinator" for ISIS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Iraq announces the arrest of the "administrative coordinator" for ISIS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Iraq announces the arrest of the "administrative coordinator" for ISIS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Iraq announces the arrest of the "administrative coordinator" for ISIS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Iraq announces the arrest of the "administrative coordinator" for ISIS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 Iraq announces the arrest of the "administrative coordinator" for ISIS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 Iraq announces the arrest of the "administrative coordinator" for ISIS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq announces the arrest of the "administrative coordinator" for ISIS

Go down

Iraq announces the arrest of the "administrative coordinator" for ISIS Empty Iraq announces the arrest of the "administrative coordinator" for ISIS

Post by GirlBye Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:32 am

Iraq announces the arrest of the "administrative coordinator" for ISIS 5fbbde16ce001
The Freedom Monument in Baghdad, Iraq, designed by sculptor Muhammad Jawad Salim. April 2, 2016. (shutterstock)

The Iraqi Counter-Terrorism Service announced on Monday that in October, the "administrative coordinator" of the terrorist organization "ISIS" was arrested upon his arrival at Baghdad airport, knowing that he is one of the most wanted by the Iraqi authorities.

"The agency’s intelligence, which was following the movements of the so-called Abu Nabaa, an Iraqi living outside the country, arrested him after he arrived at the airport and took a taxi abroad," said the agency’s spokesman, Sabah al-Numan.

Al-Numan added that Abu Nabaa is a "big target," and he "began his journey in the ranks of terrorist organizations in 2003 with Al-Qaeda before joining the various groups that left each other until the arrival of ISIS" which controlled a third of Iraq before its expulsion at the end of 2017. After three years of bloody fighting.

He added that the arrested "was in contact with ISIS elements in Iraq and we were watching their talks for a long time," as he was "dealing with (the organization's) financial affairs and sending messages and arranging meetings."

He explained that he was the "general coordinator" of the organization, which is facing many difficulties after losing its strongholds in Syria in 2019.

The man will be tried at the end of the investigations, which are still ongoing, under the Anti-Terrorism Law, which carries the death penalty for merely "belonging" to a "terrorist" organization.

Sabah al-Nu'man refused to reveal the real name of the detainee nor the country from which he came, nor did he explain how he was able to leave Iraq even though he was wanted. 

Iraqi courts have issued hundreds of death sentences in recent years on Iraqis and foreigners from ISIS, and many of them have been implemented.

Despite declaring "victory" over it in December 2017, ISIS continues to launch attacks, albeit on a much smaller scale, in Iraq.

On Saturday, an ambush claimed by the organization killed ten people north of Baghdad, while a grenade attack 12 days ago killed 11 people near the Iraqi capital.

https://www.almamlakatv.com/news/51410-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%86-%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B3%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%85-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%B4
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum