Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An economist submits a proposal to end the electricity problem in Iraq without government spending I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An economist submits a proposal to end the electricity problem in Iraq without government spending I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An economist submits a proposal to end the electricity problem in Iraq without government spending I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An economist submits a proposal to end the electricity problem in Iraq without government spending I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An economist submits a proposal to end the electricity problem in Iraq without government spending I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An economist submits a proposal to end the electricity problem in Iraq without government spending I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An economist submits a proposal to end the electricity problem in Iraq without government spending I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An economist submits a proposal to end the electricity problem in Iraq without government spending I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An economist submits a proposal to end the electricity problem in Iraq without government spending I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An economist submits a proposal to end the electricity problem in Iraq without government spending I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An economist submits a proposal to end the electricity problem in Iraq without government spending I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
An economist submits a proposal to end the electricity problem in Iraq without government spending I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
An economist submits a proposal to end the electricity problem in Iraq without government spending I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
An economist submits a proposal to end the electricity problem in Iraq without government spending I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
An economist submits a proposal to end the electricity problem in Iraq without government spending I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
An economist submits a proposal to end the electricity problem in Iraq without government spending I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
An economist submits a proposal to end the electricity problem in Iraq without government spending I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
An economist submits a proposal to end the electricity problem in Iraq without government spending I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
An economist submits a proposal to end the electricity problem in Iraq without government spending I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
An economist submits a proposal to end the electricity problem in Iraq without government spending I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

An economist submits a proposal to end the electricity problem in Iraq without government spending

Go down

An economist submits a proposal to end the electricity problem in Iraq without government spending Empty An economist submits a proposal to end the electricity problem in Iraq without government spending

Post by GirlBye Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:27 pm

An economist submits a proposal to end the electricity problem in Iraq without government spending Safe_image.php?d=AQAIltRTflm8eAFv&w=500&h=261&url=https%3A%2F%2Firaqakhbar.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F11%2F1606072759_140475

On Sunday, November 22, 2020, the economist, Rasim Al-Akidi, presented a vision that he said would help the Ministry of Electricity to finance its projects and reform the energy reality without the need for government support.

Al-Aqidi said in a special statement to (Baghdad Today), Al-Jabba alone can provide the Ministry of Electricity with the funds it requests from the government to finance maintenance projects and new stations, and spend on its employees if it adopts the Cabinet’s decision to deduct the wages of ministries’ departments directly, as well as approve The electronic network and modern metrics exchange.

He added that "there are many objective solutions to deal with the great waste in the file of electricity collection, but there are those who hinder any step to end corruption and the exploitation of public money," stressing "the need to accelerate the resolution of the file of waste in the collection of electricity and the rest of the institutions because it represents a river of money that may Restores stability to the country's budget.

On Sunday (November 08, 2020), the Ministry of Electricity revealed the details of the electronic collection project, and set a date for its implementation.

The official news agency quoted the ministry’s spokesman, Ahmed Moussa, that the ministry obtained governmental and official approvals to proceed with electronic collection, indicating that this project will reduce the losses and abuses and turn the irregular participants into regulars.

He added, "The project will provide financial resources through which it can cover the salaries of employees and buy the tools that govern the maintenance of the electrical network, such as transformers, distribution networks, extending lines, and others," stressing that "the ministry started this project by installing smart metrics in some areas and it will be circulated at the end of the current year."

He pointed out that "the ministry is in the process of bringing in technical and commercial offers to proceed with the project," noting that "there are government companies affiliated with the ministries of industry and communications, as well as private and foreign sector companies that have expressed their desire to work with the Ministry of Electricity to proceed with this project."

He explained, "The project will be applied in some elected areas of Iraq, such as the governorates of Karbala and Najaf, as well as areas in Baghdad, and then it will be applied throughout Iraq." It will not be expensive. 

He pointed out that "the project provides a database that will start with the consumer setting up the prepayment meter and then proceed to the transformer inside the one alley, then the metrics will be installed on the 11 feeders and the 33 feeders, and this will reduce the wastages and excesses."

He emphasized that the project will limit violations, not only of citizens, but also of the electrician, in order not to tamper with the issue of collection and determine the funds.

https://iraqakhbar.com/2768534
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum