Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Finance Committee discusses five laws included in its agenda I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Finance Committee discusses five laws included in its agenda I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Finance Committee discusses five laws included in its agenda I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Finance Committee discusses five laws included in its agenda I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Finance Committee discusses five laws included in its agenda I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Finance Committee discusses five laws included in its agenda I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Finance Committee discusses five laws included in its agenda I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Finance Committee discusses five laws included in its agenda I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Finance Committee discusses five laws included in its agenda I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Finance Committee discusses five laws included in its agenda I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Finance Committee discusses five laws included in its agenda I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Finance Committee discusses five laws included in its agenda I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Finance Committee discusses five laws included in its agenda I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Finance Committee discusses five laws included in its agenda I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Finance Committee discusses five laws included in its agenda I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Finance Committee discusses five laws included in its agenda I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Finance Committee discusses five laws included in its agenda I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Finance Committee discusses five laws included in its agenda I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Finance Committee discusses five laws included in its agenda I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Finance Committee discusses five laws included in its agenda I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Finance Committee discusses five laws included in its agenda

Go down

The Finance Committee discusses five laws included in its agenda Empty The Finance Committee discusses five laws included in its agenda

Post by claud39 Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:07 am

[size=32]The Finance Committee discusses five laws included in its agenda[/size]

11/22/2020

The Finance Committee discusses five laws included in its agenda IMG-20201122-WA0012-800x445

On Sunday 11/22/2020, the Financial Committee chaired by Deputy Dr. Haitham Al-Jubouri attended a meeting in which it discussed five laws included in its agenda.

At the beginning of the meeting, which was held at the headquarters of the Finance Committee, the committee discussed the proposed law of the first amendment of the Iraqi Accreditation Authority Law No. (78) for the year 2017, in order to disengage the authority from the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control, for its enjoyment of moral personality and financial and administrative independence.

The Finance Committee reviewed the report prepared by the committee’s advisor regarding the proposed law, as the interventions of the women and gentlemen focused on the need to make amendments to its paragraphs, and then the committee decided to submit it for the first reading in the upcoming sessions of the House of Representatives.

Then the Finance Committee discussed the Law of the First Amendment to the Law of the Fund for Supporting Internal Sections in the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, where the Chairman of the Committee, Dr. Haitham Al-Jubouri, directed to address the Ministry of Finance and take its opinion regarding the existence of a financial aspect in the law.

The committee also discussed the proposed law of the Fund for Supporting Low-Income Families, submitted by Representative Seham Al-Aqili, in affirmation of the principles stipulated in the constitution to provide the right to a decent life for citizens without discrimination, and to alleviate the suffering of poor and low-income Iraqi families.
In the same regard, the face of Dr. Al-Jubouri inquired to the Ministry of Oil regarding the mechanism for disbursing the amounts of social benefits, the mechanism for their distribution, and the amount allocated from them for projects in the provinces. Al-Jubouri asked the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs to clarify their role regarding these sums and allocate them to eligible citizens.

In continuation of what is included in the agenda, the committee discussed the proposed law to cancel the dissolved Revolutionary Command Council Decision No. (218) for the year 2002 in order to lift the unfairness of the employee who spent years of his life in compulsory service and the movements judged according to the laws of military service and consider that service for the purposes of bonus, promotion and retirement.

After that, the committee discussed the draft law on financing the expenditures of the House of Representatives elections to enable the Independent High Electoral Commission to prepare for its conduct on its appointed time, as the Finance Committee decided to approve the government to finance these expenditures in accordance with the reasons for the law on financing the deficit.

In conclusion, the Finance Committee stressed the need for the government to send the draft Federal Budget Law for 2021, for the purpose of approving it as soon as possible.

Media
Department House of Representatives
22-November-2020

The Finance Committee discusses five laws included in its agenda IMG-20201122-WA0014-e1606046826362

https://ar.parliament.iq/2020/11/22/%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%84%d8%ac%d9%86%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d9%86%d8%a7%d9%82%d8%b4-%d8%ae%d9%85%d8%b3%d8%a9-%d9%82%d9%88%d8%a7%d9%86%d9%8a%d9%86-%d9%85%d8%af%d8%b1%d8%ac/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum