Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MP Ahmad Mazhar Al-Jubouri confirms the increase in non-oil state revenues I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MP Ahmad Mazhar Al-Jubouri confirms the increase in non-oil state revenues I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MP Ahmad Mazhar Al-Jubouri confirms the increase in non-oil state revenues I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MP Ahmad Mazhar Al-Jubouri confirms the increase in non-oil state revenues I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MP Ahmad Mazhar Al-Jubouri confirms the increase in non-oil state revenues I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MP Ahmad Mazhar Al-Jubouri confirms the increase in non-oil state revenues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MP Ahmad Mazhar Al-Jubouri confirms the increase in non-oil state revenues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MP Ahmad Mazhar Al-Jubouri confirms the increase in non-oil state revenues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MP Ahmad Mazhar Al-Jubouri confirms the increase in non-oil state revenues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MP Ahmad Mazhar Al-Jubouri confirms the increase in non-oil state revenues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MP Ahmad Mazhar Al-Jubouri confirms the increase in non-oil state revenues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MP Ahmad Mazhar Al-Jubouri confirms the increase in non-oil state revenues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MP Ahmad Mazhar Al-Jubouri confirms the increase in non-oil state revenues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MP Ahmad Mazhar Al-Jubouri confirms the increase in non-oil state revenues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MP Ahmad Mazhar Al-Jubouri confirms the increase in non-oil state revenues I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MP Ahmad Mazhar Al-Jubouri confirms the increase in non-oil state revenues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MP Ahmad Mazhar Al-Jubouri confirms the increase in non-oil state revenues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MP Ahmad Mazhar Al-Jubouri confirms the increase in non-oil state revenues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MP Ahmad Mazhar Al-Jubouri confirms the increase in non-oil state revenues I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MP Ahmad Mazhar Al-Jubouri confirms the increase in non-oil state revenues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MP Ahmad Mazhar Al-Jubouri confirms the increase in non-oil state revenues

Go down

MP Ahmad Mazhar Al-Jubouri confirms the increase in non-oil state revenues Empty MP Ahmad Mazhar Al-Jubouri confirms the increase in non-oil state revenues

Post by claud39 Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:56 am

[size=32]MP Ahmad Mazhar Al-Jubouri confirms the increase in non-oil state revenues[/size]

11/22/2020

MP Ahmad Mazhar Al-Jubouri confirms the increase in non-oil state revenues HeaderDesign

On 11/22/2020, a member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Ahmed Mazhar Al-Jubouri, affirmed that the government's ability to earn new non-oil revenues has become clear and continuously increasing.

Al-Jubouri said that the revenues obtained from the outlets, taxes and others raised hopes for an increase in non-oil resources, which will gradually cover an important aspect of the state's operational budget, such as salaries in particular.

Al-Jubouri added that we will not vote on a budget that includes a paragraph of new borrowing that will not serve the country's future reality, stressing the need for the government to be aware that the continuity of borrowing is evidence of failure in the state’s financial management.

Media
Department House of Representatives
22-November-2020

https://ar.parliament.iq/2020/11/22/%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d8%a7%d8%a6%d8%a8-%d8%a7%d8%ad%d9%85%d8%af-%d9%85%d8%b8%d9%87%d8%b1-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%ac%d8%a8%d9%88%d8%b1%d9%8a-%d9%8a%d8%a4%d9%83%d8%af-%d8%b2%d9%8a%d8%a7%d8%af%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%8a/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum