Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Communications announces important decisions to improve Internet service I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Communications announces important decisions to improve Internet service I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Communications announces important decisions to improve Internet service I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Communications announces important decisions to improve Internet service I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Communications announces important decisions to improve Internet service I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Communications announces important decisions to improve Internet service I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Communications announces important decisions to improve Internet service I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Communications announces important decisions to improve Internet service I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Communications announces important decisions to improve Internet service I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Communications announces important decisions to improve Internet service I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Communications announces important decisions to improve Internet service I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Communications announces important decisions to improve Internet service I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Communications announces important decisions to improve Internet service I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Communications announces important decisions to improve Internet service I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Communications announces important decisions to improve Internet service I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Communications announces important decisions to improve Internet service I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Communications announces important decisions to improve Internet service I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Communications announces important decisions to improve Internet service I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Communications announces important decisions to improve Internet service I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Communications announces important decisions to improve Internet service I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Communications announces important decisions to improve Internet service

Go down

Communications announces important decisions to improve Internet service Empty Communications announces important decisions to improve Internet service

Post by claud39 Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:42 am

Communications announces important decisions to improve Internet service

11/22/2020

Communications announces important decisions to improve Internet service 24466

Economy News - Baghdad

The Ministry of Communications announced, on Sunday, that several decisions have been taken to improve the Internet service in the country, confirming that more than 30 offers have been submitted to the state ministries and agencies, while indicating that they have reached a stage of 95 percent in the field of linking infrastructure.

Osama Al-Hamashi, Chairman of the Ministry’s General Company for Communications and Informatics, said in an interview with “Al-Eqtisad News”, that “the ministry has taken important decisions regarding improving Internet service, including increasing capacities entering Iraq, as a result of lowering prices in exchange for increasing prices for service-providing companies.”

He added, "Among the measures are taking practical steps, including the launch of the ftth for the 16 zone in Iraq for 14 governorates, as well as the Karkh and Rusafa regions in Baghdad governorate," noting that "this was announced through a public tender and there will be an improvement in the Internet service according to standards and conditions Ensures that the service reaches all citizens.

Al-Hamashi confirmed that "the ministry has worked since its assignment to promote and prepare for automation programs," noting that "the ministry's plan regarding human resources was comprehensive, and it made several technical and commercial offers."

He pointed out that “the Ministry of Communications has completed more than 30 presentations to the state ministries and agencies, and has reached advanced stages with some ministries by presenting technical and commercial offers,” adding that “it is currently in the process of contracting with two or three ministries, including the Ministry of Electricity, and there will be concrete steps in this. the field".

Al-Hamashi continued, "The Ministry of Communications has reached a stage of 95% in the field of linking infrastructure, while it has reached in the field of software to present offers and official contracts."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=22809
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum