Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq owns 30 joint investment companies with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq owns 30 joint investment companies with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq owns 30 joint investment companies with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq owns 30 joint investment companies with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq owns 30 joint investment companies with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq owns 30 joint investment companies with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq owns 30 joint investment companies with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq owns 30 joint investment companies with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq owns 30 joint investment companies with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq owns 30 joint investment companies with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq owns 30 joint investment companies with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq owns 30 joint investment companies with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq owns 30 joint investment companies with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq owns 30 joint investment companies with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq owns 30 joint investment companies with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq owns 30 joint investment companies with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq owns 30 joint investment companies with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq owns 30 joint investment companies with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq owns 30 joint investment companies with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq owns 30 joint investment companies with Arab countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq owns 30 joint investment companies with Arab countries

Go down

Iraq owns 30 joint investment companies with Arab countries Empty Iraq owns 30 joint investment companies with Arab countries

Post by claud39 Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:37 am

Iraq owns 30 joint investment companies with Arab countries

11/22/2020

Iraq owns 30 joint investment companies with Arab countries 24454

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Iraq Fund for External Development announced, on Sunday, that Iraq has 30 investment companies with Arab countries, indicating that they diversified in all economic sectors.

"Iraq has 30 investment companies with Arab countries and in various economic sectors," the fund said in a schedule seen by "Al-Eqtisad News", indicating that "these sectors varied between agriculture, livestock, mining, communications, transportation and oil services."

He added, "The highest percentage of these investment companies in Iraq amounted to 50%, such as the Arab Iraqi Dairy Company, headquartered in Iraq with a capital of 14 billion and 500 million dinars, the Iraqi-Jordanian Bahaus Company, based in Jordan with a capital of 10 million Jordanian dinars, and the Iraqi-Syrian Company for Maritime Shipping, based in Syria, with a capital of 25 Millions of euros. "

He pointed out that "the lowest contribution rate for Iraq with these companies was the Arab Company for Saudi Fisheries, where the percentage of Iraq was 0.5%, based in Saudi Arabia with a capital of 57 million and 840 thousand Saudi riyals, and the Arab Company for Petroleum Services in Libya, where the percentage of Iraq’s contribution in it reached 3 It is headquartered in Libya with a capital of 49 million Libyan dinars, in addition to the Arab Shipbuilding and Repairing Company (ASRY) in Bahrain, where the Iraqi shareholding amounted to 4.72%, with a capital of $ 170 million.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=22801
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum