Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliament oil: Iraq must negotiate with OPEC in the event of an extension to reduce production I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliament oil: Iraq must negotiate with OPEC in the event of an extension to reduce production I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Parliament oil: Iraq must negotiate with OPEC in the event of an extension to reduce production I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliament oil: Iraq must negotiate with OPEC in the event of an extension to reduce production I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliament oil: Iraq must negotiate with OPEC in the event of an extension to reduce production I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliament oil: Iraq must negotiate with OPEC in the event of an extension to reduce production I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliament oil: Iraq must negotiate with OPEC in the event of an extension to reduce production I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliament oil: Iraq must negotiate with OPEC in the event of an extension to reduce production I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliament oil: Iraq must negotiate with OPEC in the event of an extension to reduce production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliament oil: Iraq must negotiate with OPEC in the event of an extension to reduce production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliament oil: Iraq must negotiate with OPEC in the event of an extension to reduce production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliament oil: Iraq must negotiate with OPEC in the event of an extension to reduce production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliament oil: Iraq must negotiate with OPEC in the event of an extension to reduce production I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliament oil: Iraq must negotiate with OPEC in the event of an extension to reduce production I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliament oil: Iraq must negotiate with OPEC in the event of an extension to reduce production I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliament oil: Iraq must negotiate with OPEC in the event of an extension to reduce production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliament oil: Iraq must negotiate with OPEC in the event of an extension to reduce production I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliament oil: Iraq must negotiate with OPEC in the event of an extension to reduce production I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliament oil: Iraq must negotiate with OPEC in the event of an extension to reduce production I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliament oil: Iraq must negotiate with OPEC in the event of an extension to reduce production I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Parliament oil: Iraq must negotiate with OPEC in the event of an extension to reduce production

Go down

Parliament oil: Iraq must negotiate with OPEC in the event of an extension to reduce production Empty Parliament oil: Iraq must negotiate with OPEC in the event of an extension to reduce production

Post by claud39 Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:19 am

Parliament oil: Iraq must negotiate with OPEC in the event of an extension to reduce production

11/22/2020

Parliament oil: Iraq must negotiate with OPEC in the event of an extension to reduce production 24460

Economy News _ Baghdad

On Sunday, a member of the Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee, MP Ghalib Muhammad, called for negotiations with OPEC + to reduce Iraq's share of production cuts, in case the reduction was decided to be extended again.

Mohammed said in a press interview, "Iraq is one of the countries that depend on oil in its general budget entirely, and therefore any defect in changing the price of oil or reducing it by one dollar affects its economy," stressing the need for "Iraq to adhere to OPEC decisions because it is any loss." It will have a greater impact than other neighboring oil-producing countries. "

Muhammad added, "In the event that OPEC + decided at its next meeting to extend the reduction for another period, Iraq's failure to comply with that will affect its economy in particular and the world in general and also lead to a greater loss of its financial revenues as a result of lower global oil prices, as we witnessed last April." ".

Muhammad indicated that "Iraq can agree with the neighboring countries of Saudi Arabia, the Emirates and Kuwait, which are members of OPEC, by helping it to obtain an increase in its oil production more than what was previously specified for him, considering that Iraq’s economic situation is currently not good," stressing that "the agreement would It gives stability in global oil prices and the possibility of higher these prices in the future. "

OPEC + agreed in April to reduce oil prices after they fell to less than 20 dollars, and the agreement includes reducing oil production by the alliance by 9.7 million barrels per day and 300 thousand barrels per day.

The reduction decision began from the beginning of May for a two-month period, followed by another agreement to reduce production cuts to 8 million barrels per day until the end of 2020.

And implementation of a third production cut will begin, by 6 million barrels per day, which is two million barrels less compared to the previous agreement, which starts in early 2021 until April 2022.

Iraq's share of the reduction was 1.061 million barrels per day, while the reduction of Russia and Saudi Arabia amounted to 2.508 million barrels per day, and the rate of reduction of the UAE amounted to 722 thousand barrels per day.

OPEC and allies led by Russia, in the framework of what is known as OPEC +, was scheduled to raise production by two million barrels per day next January as part of a gradual easing of unprecedented supply cuts, and in light of the decline in prices, OPEC + will discuss its upcoming meeting on December 30. The first of next January, postponing the increase or even deepening the reduction.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=22806
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum