Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Markz says -- the plan is to change the value by an Revalue or reinstatement. ... the old rate was $3.22.  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Markz says -- the plan is to change the value by an Revalue or reinstatement. ... the old rate was $3.22.

Go down

Markz says -- the plan is to change the value by an Revalue or reinstatement. ... the old rate was $3.22.  Empty Markz says -- the plan is to change the value by an Revalue or reinstatement. ... the old rate was $3.22.

Post by Ponee on Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:40 pm

MarkZ   [via PDK]   [Will the RV happen before January 1st?]  I will be stunned, floored and confused if we have not seen a change of value by then. Iraq seems to be pushing everything to make it happen…Most of our news is still coming out of the middle east as we have Iraq positioned for a revalue or a reinstatement of their currency...

If you look at Iraq- there is a whole lot going on. They are positioned for a revaluation or reinstatement.  Erbil agreement is moving forward. PM is not wanting to sign off on lending law….He does not want to have to borrow to pay salaries. IMO they would rather go ahead with at least a reinstatement .  They are ready to join the WTO (World Trade Organization)... which I thought they had already done that so I did some digging…They are cleared to join but had not done so yet- is my understanding.

..the banks over there…bringing their staff up to speed for a change in value.  I am told the plan is to change the value by an Revalue or reinstatement.  After there is a change in value – then they redenominate…meaning they release their lower denomination bills...If they do a reinstatement my understanding is they go back to their original rate and figure in consumer pricing, and inflation…so I believe the old rate was $3.22. So adding in a bit more for inflation gives you a rough idea what the street rate will be.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum