Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS)

Go down

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) Empty The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS)

Post by claud39 on Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:12 am

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS)

2020-11-20

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 16059032184e3cf89eaddef0ecb320cab2c4f0dff6--%D8%A7%D8%B5%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%A8_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aThe Ministry of Planning Law neglected the mandatory aspects of the ministry’s plans, and we are working to reconsider this law, making our plans binding on all ministries and agencies not associated with a ministry and the provinces.

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aThe continuation of dealing with the central mentality in planning and the economy has caused an intersection between ministries and other bodies

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aAll ministries have taken good steps towards implementing e-government, and the Internet is the most important challenge facing this program.

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aThe Central Statistical Organization represents the state's black box, and it is concerned with providing all statistical and development indicators for the country

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aThe Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control represents the first line of defense in defense of the health and safety of the citizen, through inspection, conformity and calibration processes to collect imported or locally produced goods and materials.

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aDevelopment and investment projects, which represent the main arm of development, are facing a problem in financing that threatens to stop and disappear, and we need 136 trillion dinars to complete them.

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aThe Ministry of Planning is concerned with all projects financed from the state's general budget.

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aNeither the Ministry of Planning, nor the ministries, nor the governorates are the cause of the projects, but due to force majeure.

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aThe remaining contractor dues are (1 trillion and 800) billion dinars, 50% of which will be paid soon

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aThe Iraqi economy is still rentier and dependent on oil

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aEconomic thought after Corona is not the same as it was before it, and the orientation towards new paths to 

support the economy that reduce dependence on oil

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aWe have begun work to prepare two new strategies, the first on energy and the second on food security.

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53a

40% المستمرة of the ongoing projects, in the energy sector, which include oil and electricity.

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aWe are thinking in a different way to tackle the electricity issue and reduce spending on this sector

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53a30% of the electrical energy is lost, and 12% of the Iraqi population lives in slums

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aWe have prepared a draft law to deal with slums, and we are awaiting legislation from the House of Representatives, to solve this problem.

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aThe law enacted by the House of Representatives for the completion of studies is destructive to education, and the government is rejecting this law.

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aTo process the postgraduate diploma file, we must separate the salary from the certificate.

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aThe opinion of the Ministry of Planning is not binding on the ministries concerned regarding expansion of studies.

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aThe problem with the distribution of powers lies in those who will address the responsibility, especially in preparing the country's economic strategy.

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aThe Financial Administration Law was not clear in defining the role and powers of the Ministry of Planning.

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aWe completed the investment budget within the 2021 budget a month ago, and the FAO project is within the plan and allocating 400 billion dinars for this project.

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aThe government insists that the depth of the port be 19 meters, and is very optimistic that the project will be completed.

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aWe suffered from poor distribution of imports, which led to an increase in poverty rates in Iraq.

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aThe poverty line is 120,000 dinars per person per month, multiplied by the number of family members.

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aSchools have priority within the Chinese agreement, which has not been canceled, and there is no alternative to this agreement.

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aThere are coordination committees and memoranda of understanding between Iraq and many countries.

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aAmong the treatments to save projects from being suspended, some are offered as investment opportunities, or agree with other parties to complete these projects through investment loans.

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aWe have a preliminary understanding with the Egyptian side to complete Iraqi projects in exchange for oil.

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aThe trend now is towards completing the stalled projects, and not entering into commitments to new projects.

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aThere are memoranda of understanding with Egypt in the health, agricultural, industrial and investment fields.

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aWe are waiting for an increase in oil exports to raise the volume of exports to China to cover the requirements of the Chinese agreement.

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aWe have agreed with the Saudi side that the requirements for agricultural investment will be provided from inside Iraq, such as fodder and others.

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aThe crisis that Iraq faces today is not the first, and it will disappear within a few months, but we have to work according to different new strategies.

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aThe population of Iraq has exceeded 40 million.

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aThe aim of the census is not to know the number of the population only, but to provide a comprehensive and complete database on the reality in all its details

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aThe next census will be electronic, and we need 150,000 "tablets" to implement it.

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aWe trained the cadres of the ministry on the mechanisms of carrying out the census electronically.

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 1f53aThe pandemic and the financial crisis are the reasons for postponing the census to next year, and the Council of Ministers authorized the Minister of Planning to announce the implementation of the census.

The Minister of Planning, Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm, for the "Decision Makers" program on (I NEWS) 16059032184e3cf89eaddef0ecb320cab2c4f0dff6--%D8%A7%D8%B5%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%A8_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=1336
claud39
claud39
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum