Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ says -- they are finally positioning for a revaluation of their currency over there.  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ says -- they are finally positioning for a revaluation of their currency over there.

Go down

MarkZ says -- they are finally positioning for a revaluation of their currency over there.  Empty MarkZ says -- they are finally positioning for a revaluation of their currency over there.

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:22 pm

MarkZ   [via PDK]    [Is the RV and the QFS (Quantum Financial System) real?]  Yes I believe the RV is real…and the QFS is real…its all true and on its way...

From banking contacts…I am being told that suddenly there was a push last night to get everybody in place to “update” information for next week.  ...if you did not see [Guru] Walkingsticks post...on what’s going on in the banking sector…the Government and the CBI is now instructing banks, and the banks will be instructing people…and they are finally positioning for a revaluation of their currency over there. Cross your fingers…the news chatter is exceptionally good today.  I have also heard the news Walkingstick reported from 3 of my contacts on the ground in Iraq.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum