Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

JUDY NOTE UPDATE, 18 NOV I am so sick of hearing about her tier 4B's... how about you? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

JUDY NOTE UPDATE, 18 NOV I am so sick of hearing about her tier 4B's... how about you?

Go down

JUDY NOTE UPDATE, 18 NOV I am so sick of hearing about her tier 4B's... how about you? Empty JUDY NOTE UPDATE, 18 NOV I am so sick of hearing about her tier 4B's... how about you?

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:15 pm

Judy Note: On Tues. morning 17 Nov. Fleming’s Military Intel Contact said that the release was still at any moment and to watch for notification over the next 24-36 hours, taking it to Wed. evening 18 Nov.

According to Bruce the release started at 8 pm PST Tues. 17 2020. By 11 EST there should be a continuous release of funds going downstream. We could get notification Wed. 18 Nov. and those with SKRs would have liquidity on that same Wed. 18 Nov.

They wanted Tier 4B completed just before Thanksgiving by Wed. 26 Nov, while the start for Tier 5 would be right after Thanksgiving on Black Friday 27 Nov.

Redemption Center staff was on a 40 minute alert to be at their desks.

On Sat. afternoon 14 Nov. our Intel Contact said, “A tidal wave of exposure of [D]eep [S]tate swamp crimes against We the People would be incoming, even as we in Tier 4B started.”

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum