Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
THE BIG CALL HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV -- things are happening – things are happening – this has started and now it is a matter of when they are going to reach us  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
THE BIG CALL HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV -- things are happening – things are happening – this has started and now it is a matter of when they are going to reach us  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE BIG CALL HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV -- things are happening – things are happening – this has started and now it is a matter of when they are going to reach us  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
THE BIG CALL HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV -- things are happening – things are happening – this has started and now it is a matter of when they are going to reach us  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE BIG CALL HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV -- things are happening – things are happening – this has started and now it is a matter of when they are going to reach us  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
THE BIG CALL HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV -- things are happening – things are happening – this has started and now it is a matter of when they are going to reach us  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE BIG CALL HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV -- things are happening – things are happening – this has started and now it is a matter of when they are going to reach us  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE BIG CALL HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV -- things are happening – things are happening – this has started and now it is a matter of when they are going to reach us  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE BIG CALL HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV -- things are happening – things are happening – this has started and now it is a matter of when they are going to reach us  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE BIG CALL HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV -- things are happening – things are happening – this has started and now it is a matter of when they are going to reach us  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE BIG CALL HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV -- things are happening – things are happening – this has started and now it is a matter of when they are going to reach us  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE BIG CALL HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV -- things are happening – things are happening – this has started and now it is a matter of when they are going to reach us  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE BIG CALL HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV -- things are happening – things are happening – this has started and now it is a matter of when they are going to reach us  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE BIG CALL HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV -- things are happening – things are happening – this has started and now it is a matter of when they are going to reach us  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE BIG CALL HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV -- things are happening – things are happening – this has started and now it is a matter of when they are going to reach us  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE BIG CALL HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV -- things are happening – things are happening – this has started and now it is a matter of when they are going to reach us  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE BIG CALL HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV -- things are happening – things are happening – this has started and now it is a matter of when they are going to reach us  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE BIG CALL HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV -- things are happening – things are happening – this has started and now it is a matter of when they are going to reach us  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE BIG CALL HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV -- things are happening – things are happening – this has started and now it is a matter of when they are going to reach us  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE BIG CALL HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV -- things are happening – things are happening – this has started and now it is a matter of when they are going to reach us  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

THE BIG CALL HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV -- things are happening – things are happening – this has started and now it is a matter of when they are going to reach us

Go down

THE BIG CALL HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV -- things are happening – things are happening – this has started and now it is a matter of when they are going to reach us  Empty THE BIG CALL HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV -- things are happening – things are happening – this has started and now it is a matter of when they are going to reach us

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:52 pm

Bruce’s Big Call Replay LINK   Intel Begins 1:01:55
https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/wall/recorded_audio?audioRecordingUrl=https%3A%2F%2Frs2941.freeconferencecall.com%2Fstorage%2FsgetHD%2FHsCgW%2FIVi

Hello Everybody - Welcome to The Big Call tonight – It’s good to have you in – it is Tuesday November 17th and you’re listening to the Big Call - thanks for listening everybody – thanks for tuning in – we’re glad to have you here and hoping this will be a great call

Ok let’s get into the intel – here we are which is the 17th - a curious number – isn’t it? That is the 17th letter in the alphabet - oh that’s right – the letter Q - okay - we had information today that showed that we were getting the fact that the release of everything – and that’s generally how they say it -“the release of everything” – really started at 8PM – notice the number “8” – kinda a favorite number of the Chinese - the number for new beginnings & prosperity –

Now – for them to go in and get exchanges and have access to funds it should apply to us as well as them – they are not part of a tier 3 group - not part of a tier 4A – they are just “privates” and there are some of these people out there - This is good news –

We also have some news that suggests that people are getting information - getting notification that they have liquidity and they can come into the banks to gain access to that liquidity starting tomorrow (Wed)

So – things are happening – things are happening – this has started and now it is a matter of when they are going to reach us – we are not at the very front of the line – but If – this is IF “IF” - If we are truly on a shotgun start when tier 4A’s which we call the Admiral’s groups - when those groups get notified we could very well be notified or shortly after - we are that close – we are that close –

People that are wondering about the election – there are a lot of things happening of course – behind the scenes – regarding that – I am being told from several sources that the election itself has no immediate direct bearing on the blessing that we are waiting for - I think they are two parallel events – however – we are being told that the blessing “RV” is independent of the election and the ongoing litigation and results that are still to come from the national election –

THE BIG CALL HIGHLIGHTS, 18 NOV -- things are happening – things are happening – this has started and now it is a matter of when they are going to reach us  NBMQPDSGRRFS3FWLQFJXAR
Real food, made for dogs
There’s no substitute for real food in your dog’s diet. Get 50% off your first delivery!
https://www.thefarmersdog.com

So when you think that everything is over – think again – it is not even close to being over – regarding the election – I think that we have learned patience – we have learned that this has been a moving target – extraordinaire – it really has – it is hard to pin this down – a confirmation that looks good one day might go away by the next day - I do believe they want this completed for us before Thanksgiving – I believe they do – Let’s hope and hold onto that belief – Let’s hold on as a community of believers and believe that is what is going to happen – I know that Iraq paid out their citizenry – they paid them salaries – retirement - they actually paid out oil sharing revenue – sales of oil – they have paid that out – don’t know what period – the payment was from November 2nd it went back to that time – but Iraq is on their way – Don’t sweat the rates – we are going to be in great shape on rates – on Dinar – Dong – Zim - on everything and the main thing to do is to know where you are on your projects and make sure that you have anything that you are going to present as a world class project written down – typed up – easy to read – and have copies for the redemption center to give to the people during or after your exchange -

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum