Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
THE START OF THE INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURAL COMPETITION TO REBUILD THE AL-NURI MOSQUE, SPONSORED BY UNESCO I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
THE START OF THE INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURAL COMPETITION TO REBUILD THE AL-NURI MOSQUE, SPONSORED BY UNESCO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE START OF THE INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURAL COMPETITION TO REBUILD THE AL-NURI MOSQUE, SPONSORED BY UNESCO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
THE START OF THE INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURAL COMPETITION TO REBUILD THE AL-NURI MOSQUE, SPONSORED BY UNESCO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE START OF THE INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURAL COMPETITION TO REBUILD THE AL-NURI MOSQUE, SPONSORED BY UNESCO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
THE START OF THE INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURAL COMPETITION TO REBUILD THE AL-NURI MOSQUE, SPONSORED BY UNESCO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE START OF THE INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURAL COMPETITION TO REBUILD THE AL-NURI MOSQUE, SPONSORED BY UNESCO I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE START OF THE INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURAL COMPETITION TO REBUILD THE AL-NURI MOSQUE, SPONSORED BY UNESCO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE START OF THE INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURAL COMPETITION TO REBUILD THE AL-NURI MOSQUE, SPONSORED BY UNESCO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE START OF THE INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURAL COMPETITION TO REBUILD THE AL-NURI MOSQUE, SPONSORED BY UNESCO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE START OF THE INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURAL COMPETITION TO REBUILD THE AL-NURI MOSQUE, SPONSORED BY UNESCO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE START OF THE INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURAL COMPETITION TO REBUILD THE AL-NURI MOSQUE, SPONSORED BY UNESCO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE START OF THE INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURAL COMPETITION TO REBUILD THE AL-NURI MOSQUE, SPONSORED BY UNESCO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE START OF THE INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURAL COMPETITION TO REBUILD THE AL-NURI MOSQUE, SPONSORED BY UNESCO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE START OF THE INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURAL COMPETITION TO REBUILD THE AL-NURI MOSQUE, SPONSORED BY UNESCO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE START OF THE INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURAL COMPETITION TO REBUILD THE AL-NURI MOSQUE, SPONSORED BY UNESCO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE START OF THE INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURAL COMPETITION TO REBUILD THE AL-NURI MOSQUE, SPONSORED BY UNESCO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE START OF THE INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURAL COMPETITION TO REBUILD THE AL-NURI MOSQUE, SPONSORED BY UNESCO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE START OF THE INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURAL COMPETITION TO REBUILD THE AL-NURI MOSQUE, SPONSORED BY UNESCO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE START OF THE INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURAL COMPETITION TO REBUILD THE AL-NURI MOSQUE, SPONSORED BY UNESCO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

THE START OF THE INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURAL COMPETITION TO REBUILD THE AL-NURI MOSQUE, SPONSORED BY UNESCO

Go down

THE START OF THE INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURAL COMPETITION TO REBUILD THE AL-NURI MOSQUE, SPONSORED BY UNESCO Empty THE START OF THE INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURAL COMPETITION TO REBUILD THE AL-NURI MOSQUE, SPONSORED BY UNESCO

Post by GirlBye Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:15 pm

THE START OF THE INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURAL COMPETITION TO REBUILD THE AL-NURI MOSQUE, SPONSORED BY UNESCO 5fb411f2d3c43

UNESCO launched an architectural competition for the reconstruction and rehabilitation of the Al-Nuri Mosque complex in Mosul, and yesterday, Monday, invited the architects of the world to participate in the architectural competition, and the competition attaches special importance to encourage the Iraqi people to participate in the reconstruction of their history and refine its features again.

Those wishing to participate must present a theoretical design for the complex, taking into account the preservation of the existing parts of the Al-Nuri Chapel and ensuring its harmony with the new buildings, in addition to the rehabilitation of a number of historical buildings and their integration with the new designs, and the competition also includes preparing a design for the general view of the entire site, as well As for creating new spaces for the local community to be used for educational, cultural and social activities, as the project envisages allocating these spaces to serve the local community in many ways that are not limited to the main religious function of the site.

The competition began on November 16, and is an open invitation to submit projects, provided that the submission is based on anonymity, and the door for submission will remain open until March 26 of next year 2021, and the name of the winner will be announced next spring.
An international jury composed of 9 members and two alternate members will choose the winning design and the designs that will win the following four places.

As for the members of the committee and the alternate members, they are: Ahmed Youssef Al-Omari and Raya Al-Ani from Iraq, Howayda Al-Harithi from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Javier Casanova from Spain, Amal Shabi from the United Arab Emirates, Shahira Fahmy from Egypt, Dominic Beruh from France, and Wang Shu from China , Marina Tabsam is from Bangladesh, Shadia Toukan from Palestine, and Jerzy Oznoys from Poland.

A global campaign will be held to inform engineers, architects and students all over the world about the competition and invite them to participate in it and present design projects for the Al-Nuri Mosque complex. The competition attaches special importance to encouraging the Iraqi people to participate in rebuilding their history and refining its features anew.

The Al-Nuri Mosque was built in the second half of the twelfth century, and is a major landmark of life and urban development in the city of Mosul.

https://n.annabaa.org/news53220
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

THE START OF THE INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURAL COMPETITION TO REBUILD THE AL-NURI MOSQUE, SPONSORED BY UNESCO Empty UNESCO Invites Architects, Engineers To Reconstruct And Rehabilitate Al-Nouri Complex In Mosul, Iraq

Post by GirlBye Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:30 pm

The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) has announced the launch of an international design competition for the reconstruction and rehabilitation of the Al-Nouri Complex in Mosul, Iraq.

The contest, which is being run by the UNESCO Office in Iraq, has been organized in coordination with the Ministry of Culture and Sunni Endowment in Iraq, and with the financial support of the United Arab Emirates.Endorsed by the International Union of Architects (UIA), entries for this project opened on November 16, 2020, with the contest welcoming submissions from architects and engineers from across the world.

The winners of the competition will be announced on April 15, 2021. UNESCO will be offering a range of prizes to the top five design entries, with the first place winner set to be awarded US$50,000. Winners in the second, third, fourth, and fifth places will be awarded $30,000, $20,000, $15,000, and $10,000, respectively.

The applications will be submitted to an independent jury composed of leading experts from around the world who were selected by UNESCO with the participation of the Sunni Endowment and Ministry of Culture in Iraq.

More details can be found in this story on Entrepreneur Middle East:
https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/...
Video courtesy: UNESCO
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum