Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Iraq: The Minister of the Interior of Kurdistan and Al-Araji agree to implement the Sinjar Agreement I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq: The Minister of the Interior of Kurdistan and Al-Araji agree to implement the Sinjar Agreement I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq: The Minister of the Interior of Kurdistan and Al-Araji agree to implement the Sinjar Agreement I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraq: The Minister of the Interior of Kurdistan and Al-Araji agree to implement the Sinjar Agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq: The Minister of the Interior of Kurdistan and Al-Araji agree to implement the Sinjar Agreement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq: The Minister of the Interior of Kurdistan and Al-Araji agree to implement the Sinjar Agreement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq: The Minister of the Interior of Kurdistan and Al-Araji agree to implement the Sinjar Agreement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq: The Minister of the Interior of Kurdistan and Al-Araji agree to implement the Sinjar Agreement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq: The Minister of the Interior of Kurdistan and Al-Araji agree to implement the Sinjar Agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq: The Minister of the Interior of Kurdistan and Al-Araji agree to implement the Sinjar Agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq: The Minister of the Interior of Kurdistan and Al-Araji agree to implement the Sinjar Agreement I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq: The Minister of the Interior of Kurdistan and Al-Araji agree to implement the Sinjar Agreement I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq: The Minister of the Interior of Kurdistan and Al-Araji agree to implement the Sinjar Agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq: The Minister of the Interior of Kurdistan and Al-Araji agree to implement the Sinjar Agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq: The Minister of the Interior of Kurdistan and Al-Araji agree to implement the Sinjar Agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq: The Minister of the Interior of Kurdistan and Al-Araji agree to implement the Sinjar Agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq: The Minister of the Interior of Kurdistan and Al-Araji agree to implement the Sinjar Agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq: The Minister of the Interior of Kurdistan and Al-Araji agree to implement the Sinjar Agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq: The Minister of the Interior of Kurdistan and Al-Araji agree to implement the Sinjar Agreement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq: The Minister of the Interior of Kurdistan and Al-Araji agree to implement the Sinjar Agreement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Iraq: The Minister of the Interior of Kurdistan and Al-Araji agree to implement the Sinjar Agreement

Go down

Iraq: The Minister of the Interior of Kurdistan and Al-Araji agree to implement the Sinjar Agreement Empty Iraq: The Minister of the Interior of Kurdistan and Al-Araji agree to implement the Sinjar Agreement

Post by GirlBye Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:22 am

Iraq: The Minister of the Interior of Kurdistan and Al-Araji agree to implement the Sinjar Agreement 20201117163917613

The Minister of the Interior of theIraqi Kurdistan Region, Reaper Ahmed, and the Iraqi National Security Adviser, Qassem AlAraji, agreed to implement the Sinjar Agreement andremove the militants from it, according to Kurdish media. This came during a joint meeting between officials of the northern region of Iraq and the federal government, on the implementation of the Sinjar agreement, in the presence of the representative of the United Nations, Jeanine Plasschaert, according to the "Rudaw" media network.

Also read: Barzani and the British ambassador discuss developments in Iraq and the Sinjar Agreement Al-Araji said during a press conference that followed the meeting, "Our meetings are continuing with Erbil to solve all previous problems," adding that "the Supreme Committee has taken important steps to improve conditions in the liberated areas," from the terrorist organization "ISIS".

Al-Araji continued, "We have agreed to install a mayor in Sinjar, and his person will be announced," indicating that the joint forces will protect the area and there will be no other armed force.  In turn, the Minister of the Interior of the Kurdistan Region, Rieber Ahmed, said that the Sinjar agreement would "be implemented soon," stressing that "the Sinjar administration will be handed over to its people." Earlier on Tuesday, a delegation from the Iraqi government arrived in Erbil, the provincial capital, with the aim of discussing the mechanism for implementing the Sinjar Agreement. It is expected that the delegation will head, tomorrow, Wednesday, to the city of Mosul, and to meet all the components and parties within the borders of Nineveh Governorate. About a month ago, the federal government in Baghdad and the Kurdistan Regional Government announced that they had reached an agreement on joint management of the city of Sinjar, northwest of Mosul, under the auspices of the United Nations mission.

The agreement came after negotiations between Baghdad and Erbil to restore normal life to the area occupied by the terrorist organization "ISIS" in 2014, and all of its residents fled to the camps after being subjected to massacres at the hands of the organization. The agreement included three axes, namely, the administrative, security, and reconstruction axis. According to the administrative axis, a new mayor will be chosen for the Sinjar district, and other administrative sites will be considered by the joint committee formed by both parties. While the second axis stipulates that the local police and the National Security and Intelligence Services shall take exclusive responsibility for security inside the district and the removal of all other armed formations outside its borders, appointing 2,500 members of the Internal Security Forces in Sinjar, ending the presence of the Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) organization from
Sinjar and the surrounding areas, and not for the organization And related accessories no role in the region.

As for the axis of reconstruction, it includes the formation of a joint committee from the federal government and the Kurdistan
government to reconstruct the judiciary in coordination with the local administration in Nineveh.

https://m.akhbarelyom.com/news/NewDetails/3166611/1/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82..-%D9%88%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AE%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%AF%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%AC%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%81%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AA%D9%86%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%B0-%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%B3%D9%86%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B1
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum