Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Frank26: "banks met with the CBI and they discussed with the citizens about the new small category notes and the new exchange rate" 11/16/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Frank26: "banks met with the CBI and they discussed with the citizens about the new small category notes and the new exchange rate" 11/16/20

Go down

Frank26: "banks met with the CBI and they discussed with the citizens about the new small category notes and the new exchange rate" 11/16/20 Empty Frank26: "banks met with the CBI and they discussed with the citizens about the new small category notes and the new exchange rate" 11/16/20

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:46 pm

Frank26  

...what more is there to tell you?  I already told you that the upper echelon executive level of the banks met with the CBI and they discussed with the citizens about the new small category notes and the new exchange rate...I don't know if it's going to happen this week, next week or whenever...you are always ahead of the learning curve with us.  I'm not trying to boast...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum