Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bruce says -- my understanding that Investment Law was passed...which have the actual new Iraqi Dinar rate...the in country rate. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Bruce says -- my understanding that Investment Law was passed...which have the actual new Iraqi Dinar rate...the in country rate.

Go down

Bruce says -- my understanding that Investment Law was passed...which have the actual new Iraqi Dinar rate...the in country rate. Empty Bruce says -- my understanding that Investment Law was passed...which have the actual new Iraqi Dinar rate...the in country rate.

Post by Ponee Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:15 pm

Bruce 

... my understanding that Investment Law was passed...which have the actual new Iraqi Dinar rate...the in country rate...so – that is a very positive step forward...  I have been called...and I have been put on notice to receive notifications...I do not know exactly when but...the indication was that we should receive notifications quite possibly tomorrow [Friday] or tomorrow late afternoon with the exchanges starting appropriately late tomorrow afternoon or possibly Saturday...we know some people have been paid and are being paid – and that process is moving towards us...   I believe that with what’s happened in Iraq...that we have the movement that is pushing us along to where we should see this I am going to say between now and the weekend – and in a very real sense – the weekend starts tomorrow [Friday] - So – let’s see how that goes...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum