Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
After borrowing ... the fate of the 2021 salaries may not be well: what will happen? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
After borrowing ... the fate of the 2021 salaries may not be well: what will happen? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
After borrowing ... the fate of the 2021 salaries may not be well: what will happen? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
After borrowing ... the fate of the 2021 salaries may not be well: what will happen? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
After borrowing ... the fate of the 2021 salaries may not be well: what will happen? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
After borrowing ... the fate of the 2021 salaries may not be well: what will happen? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
After borrowing ... the fate of the 2021 salaries may not be well: what will happen? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
After borrowing ... the fate of the 2021 salaries may not be well: what will happen? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
After borrowing ... the fate of the 2021 salaries may not be well: what will happen? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
After borrowing ... the fate of the 2021 salaries may not be well: what will happen? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
After borrowing ... the fate of the 2021 salaries may not be well: what will happen? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
After borrowing ... the fate of the 2021 salaries may not be well: what will happen? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
After borrowing ... the fate of the 2021 salaries may not be well: what will happen? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
After borrowing ... the fate of the 2021 salaries may not be well: what will happen? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
After borrowing ... the fate of the 2021 salaries may not be well: what will happen? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
After borrowing ... the fate of the 2021 salaries may not be well: what will happen? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
After borrowing ... the fate of the 2021 salaries may not be well: what will happen? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
After borrowing ... the fate of the 2021 salaries may not be well: what will happen? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
After borrowing ... the fate of the 2021 salaries may not be well: what will happen? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
After borrowing ... the fate of the 2021 salaries may not be well: what will happen? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

After borrowing ... the fate of the 2021 salaries may not be well: what will happen?

Go down

After borrowing ... the fate of the 2021 salaries may not be well: what will happen? Empty After borrowing ... the fate of the 2021 salaries may not be well: what will happen?

Post by claud39 Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:49 pm

After borrowing ... the fate of the 2021 salaries may not be well: what will happen?

11/13/2020

After borrowing ... the fate of the 2021 salaries may not be well: what will happen? 24266

On Friday, Representative Alia Nassif revealed the conditions for availability of salaries for employees for the next year, while indicating that the salaries will be discussed in the 2021 budget.

Nassif said in press statements, "The deficit financing law voted by the House of Representatives will secure salaries for the end of this year, and in the 2021 budget that will be presented next month, a market will discuss the issue of salaries next year."

On the availability of employees ’salaries, Nassif explained,“ Certainly, the government must have reform measures at border crossings, taxes and customs, reduce expenditures, tighten the belt, and implement the reform paper in a reform rather than informative manner. ”

For his part, economist Ali Agwan considered that the borrowing law will solve the problem of salaries for the next sixty days only and will not solve the economy problem for an Iraqi who breathes his last breath.

Agwan asked: “What about the upcoming budget for 2021? How will the salaries of employees be financed in the coming year ?? The amount of ignorance practiced by some political forces is frightening. They market the passage of the borrowing law as a great victory that was achieved and boast that the parliament session continued until six in the morning.

And he considered, "What the political forces did is to postpone the crisis for sixty days only with a catastrophic, patchwork solution that will basically drown out the rentier economy. Borrowing is a pre-bankruptcy indicator, you pretenders, the solution is not borrowing, the solution is by making structural changes to the identity of the economy, you corrupt losers."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=22673
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum