Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jeff says --  This is the last and final step required for the rate change...they can change the rate anytime after that... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jeff says --  This is the last and final step required for the rate change...they can change the rate anytime after that... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Jeff says --  This is the last and final step required for the rate change...they can change the rate anytime after that... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jeff says --  This is the last and final step required for the rate change...they can change the rate anytime after that... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jeff says --  This is the last and final step required for the rate change...they can change the rate anytime after that... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jeff says --  This is the last and final step required for the rate change...they can change the rate anytime after that... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jeff says --  This is the last and final step required for the rate change...they can change the rate anytime after that... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jeff says --  This is the last and final step required for the rate change...they can change the rate anytime after that... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jeff says --  This is the last and final step required for the rate change...they can change the rate anytime after that... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jeff says --  This is the last and final step required for the rate change...they can change the rate anytime after that... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jeff says --  This is the last and final step required for the rate change...they can change the rate anytime after that... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jeff says --  This is the last and final step required for the rate change...they can change the rate anytime after that... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jeff says --  This is the last and final step required for the rate change...they can change the rate anytime after that... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jeff says --  This is the last and final step required for the rate change...they can change the rate anytime after that... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jeff says --  This is the last and final step required for the rate change...they can change the rate anytime after that... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jeff says --  This is the last and final step required for the rate change...they can change the rate anytime after that... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jeff says --  This is the last and final step required for the rate change...they can change the rate anytime after that... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jeff says --  This is the last and final step required for the rate change...they can change the rate anytime after that... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jeff says --  This is the last and final step required for the rate change...they can change the rate anytime after that... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Jeff says --  This is the last and final step required for the rate change...they can change the rate anytime after that... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Jeff says -- This is the last and final step required for the rate change...they can change the rate anytime after that...

Go down

Jeff says --  This is the last and final step required for the rate change...they can change the rate anytime after that... Empty Jeff says -- This is the last and final step required for the rate change...they can change the rate anytime after that...

Post by Ponee Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:57 pm

Jeff  

...They've done it!  They've approved the borrowing law.  The 3rd and final reading is all done...  Article:  "Parliament passes the borrowing bill and gives a green light to pay salaries" ...it's not a legal binding law yet.  The next thing they're going to do is pass it off to the president for signature.  That will not happen  until next week...The president has to sign off on it so it can be a legally binding law and can be printed in the gazette.  That won't happen until next week...by the 21st...there's nothing else remaining.  This is the last and final step required for the rate change...they can change the rate anytime after that...

the last step is positioning in the money.  That's what they're doing right now...one of the most important steps of positioning the money is changing the rate and making Iraq's currency internationally recognized.  That's one of the most important steps of the reforms.  Everything is right on track.  It's looking very very good.  We are moving in the right direction.  Iraq should have everything done and ready to go by the 21st next week...I'm not giving you that as the RV date...that's when they'll have everything done and ready to go...they can change the rate anytime after the president signs it [the borrowing law].  We're looking very good.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum