Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Inclusion of theft from visa cards in the Information Crimes Law I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Inclusion of theft from visa cards in the Information Crimes Law I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Inclusion of theft from visa cards in the Information Crimes Law I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Inclusion of theft from visa cards in the Information Crimes Law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Inclusion of theft from visa cards in the Information Crimes Law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Inclusion of theft from visa cards in the Information Crimes Law I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Inclusion of theft from visa cards in the Information Crimes Law I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Inclusion of theft from visa cards in the Information Crimes Law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Inclusion of theft from visa cards in the Information Crimes Law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Inclusion of theft from visa cards in the Information Crimes Law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Inclusion of theft from visa cards in the Information Crimes Law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Inclusion of theft from visa cards in the Information Crimes Law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Inclusion of theft from visa cards in the Information Crimes Law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Inclusion of theft from visa cards in the Information Crimes Law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Inclusion of theft from visa cards in the Information Crimes Law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Inclusion of theft from visa cards in the Information Crimes Law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Inclusion of theft from visa cards in the Information Crimes Law I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Inclusion of theft from visa cards in the Information Crimes Law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Inclusion of theft from visa cards in the Information Crimes Law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Inclusion of theft from visa cards in the Information Crimes Law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Inclusion of theft from visa cards in the Information Crimes Law

Go down

Inclusion of theft from visa cards in the Information Crimes Law Empty Inclusion of theft from visa cards in the Information Crimes Law

Post by claud39 Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:03 pm

Inclusion of theft from visa cards in the Information Crimes Law

11/12/2020

Inclusion of theft from visa cards in the Information Crimes Law 24224

Economy News - Baghdad

Member of Parliament Alaa al-Rubaie announced that the parliament intends to include the theft of sums of money from "visa cards" in the information crime bill, which is expected to be voted on in the coming sessions.

Al-Rubaie said in a statement reported by the official Al-Sabah newspaper and seen by Al-Iqtisad News, that "there is parliamentary insistence on enacting the cybercrime law during the next stage."

He pointed out that "all the developed countries of the world that apply the highest standards of human rights with their people have laws that limit cyber crime that can preserve the rights of everyone, including the government."

The law contains multiple crimes, including moral blackmail and defamation. Al-Rubaie says: "These are all crimes that must be curbed after the enactment of this law."

He explained, "There are continuous meetings with National Security, departments specialized in this aspect, civil organizations and active personalities, to review all aspects of this issue, and what are the most prominent observations that must be included or removed from this law."

He revealed the purpose of legislating the law by saying: "To build a state that preserves the rights and dignity of citizens and does not violate freedoms according to the legal frameworks stipulated by the legislation in the country."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=22648
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum