Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad

Go down

Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad Empty Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad

Post by claud39 Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:39 pm

Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad

2020-11-09

Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad 160495470159f459775b7a24e60ae99de496014822--%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%AF

Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad 2b55 Poverty rates increased in Iraq, after the Corona pandemic and the financial crisis, by not less than 10% ؜ compared to what the percentage was in 2019

Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad 2b55 The reason for the increase in poverty in Muthanna, Diwaniyah and the southern governorates is due to the fact that these governorates are agricultural governorates, and the agricultural sector suffers from many challenges.

Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad 2b55 To reduce poverty, we seek to focus on agricultural and spatial development.

Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad 2b55 The census has been postponed to next year due to the Corona pandemic and the financial crisis

Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad 2b55 The distribution of revenues between governorates depends on the number of residents in each governorate, and this is in accordance with the stipulations of the constitution

Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad 2b55 One of the reasons for the delay in the provinces in completing their projects during the past years is due to the delay in approving the budget

Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad 2b55 The Iraqi-Chinese agreement is still in effect, and in the coming days, there will be measures to activate the terms of this agreement, which was suspended due to the Coruna pandemic.

Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad 2b55 The projects that will be financed by the Chinese agreement will be in the fields of infrastructure (roads, sewage, water), schools and health

Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad 2b55 There is no agreement with Egypt, but rather bilateral memoranda of understanding, as is the case with many countries

Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad 2b55 We signed with Egypt 15 memoranda of understanding, which were prepared by the previous government.

Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad 2b55 The Iraqi-Saudi Coordinating Council continues its work, and there are more than eight joint committees
 between the two countries

Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad 2b55 We signed with Saudi Arabia memoranda of understanding to establish grain silos, hospitals and other projects
 in a number of governorates, and these projects will be funded through the Saudi loan to Iraq, which Saudi Arabia pledged during the Kuwait Donors Conference in 2018

Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad 2b55 We now have hundreds of projects threatened with stoppage, and we need funding to accomplish these projects through investment or obtaining a grant or loan, because these are important projects.

Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad 2b55 The first step we took at the Ministry of Planning is to work on activating economic diplomacy, and to reconsider economic policies to achieve a qualitative shift in the economic approach.

Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad 2b55 Our directions are, not to list any new projects, and to focus on referred projects, because they provide services
 to the citizen

Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad 2b55 I will not be a false witness to projects that are listed for certain accounts and interests

Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad 2b55 We have created a new department specialized in preparing feasibility studies for projects.

Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad 2b55 We have 6225 projects that require 125 trillion dinars to be completed, and some of them were spent with not a few sums.

Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad 2b55 We are working now to address the problems facing the completion of projects, including schools and hospitals. We have dealt with the problems of 24 hospitals with capacity of 400, 200 and 100 beds in various governorates.

Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad 2b55 We started by solving the problem of controlling the number of state employees, and soon we will finish completing the functional information bank, which includes the exact number of state employees.

Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad 2b55 The country needs to reconsider the distribution of employees and their salaries, and achieve justice in this aspect.

Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad 2b55 The allocation of more than two trillion dinars as part of the borrowing amounts to finance ongoing projects, and this amount is small and insufficient to pay the contractors' dues owed by the state since 2015

Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad 2b55 We have raised the percentage of Iraqi employment in foreign companies to 80% and the number of unskilled foreign workers has reached more than one million workers.

Minister of Planning Prof. Dr. Khaled Battal Al-Najm for the "neutral" program with Saadoun Mohsen Damad 160495470159f459775b7a24e60ae99de496014822--%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%AF

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=1331
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum