Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
An international institute expects the financial collapse of Iraq in 2021 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An international institute expects the financial collapse of Iraq in 2021 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
An international institute expects the financial collapse of Iraq in 2021 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An international institute expects the financial collapse of Iraq in 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
An international institute expects the financial collapse of Iraq in 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An international institute expects the financial collapse of Iraq in 2021 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An international institute expects the financial collapse of Iraq in 2021 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An international institute expects the financial collapse of Iraq in 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An international institute expects the financial collapse of Iraq in 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An international institute expects the financial collapse of Iraq in 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An international institute expects the financial collapse of Iraq in 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An international institute expects the financial collapse of Iraq in 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An international institute expects the financial collapse of Iraq in 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An international institute expects the financial collapse of Iraq in 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An international institute expects the financial collapse of Iraq in 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
An international institute expects the financial collapse of Iraq in 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
An international institute expects the financial collapse of Iraq in 2021 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
An international institute expects the financial collapse of Iraq in 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
An international institute expects the financial collapse of Iraq in 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
An international institute expects the financial collapse of Iraq in 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

An international institute expects the financial collapse of Iraq in 2021

Go down

An international institute expects the financial collapse of Iraq in 2021 Empty An international institute expects the financial collapse of Iraq in 2021

Post by claud39 Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:52 am

An international institute expects the financial collapse of Iraq in 2021

11/11/2020

An international institute expects the financial collapse of Iraq in 2021 24204

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, based in the United States of America, stated that Iraq has been suffering from an internal financial crisis since last June, due to the collapse of global oil prices due to the outbreak of the Corona pandemic and the raging oil price war between Saudi Arabia and Russia.

The institute said in a report, "This financial crisis has repercussions in the short term as well as in the long. In the short term, Baghdad finds it difficult to pay the salaries of public sector employees, which required the state to borrow money from the central bank during the summer."

And the report added, with the decline in oil revenues, the monthly income of the state now covers only 50 percent of government expenditures. In the longer term, Iraq faces a total financial collapse of the state, which is likely to happen during the next year, indicating that the country is finding it difficult to cover its monthly expenses.

It is noteworthy that the size of the public sector has expanded during the era of successive governments to the point that the total revenues achieved by the Iraqi state are no longer sufficient to pay the basic expenses, namely public sector salaries, contractual pensions, food aid, and the cost of social welfare programs, and the state now needs to spend more than Its revenues are in order to cover these basic expenses and remove the specter of want and deprivation from the majority of the Iraqi people.

In 2019, oil revenues averaged $ 6.5 million a month, to which were modest non-oil revenues added (which are mainly from customs duties, totaling much less than $ 1 billion per month). These government revenues covered operational expenses, leaving a small amount remaining. For capital spending.

Since oil prices recovered after the deterioration they witnessed in March, average Iraqi oil revenues amounted to just over $ 3 billion per month, and reached $ 3.52 billion last August.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=22637
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum