Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK

+20
lorrae
Terbo56
BOOKINGS
revdsainz
strongtower1
Siaya
moandjeff
soulwarriorone
Splovengates
godsfool713
openmind
Austin-Powers for PM
SEBtopdog
1alaskan
BrightMorningStar
Madge
MartyM
DTConcerned
watchman42
DINARWINIAN
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  - Page 2 Empty Re: VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK

Post by Terbo56 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:34 pm

No, they won't-Like the joke about the Falcon and the Mustang crashing in the middle of an intersection? Horses#*%! and feathers everywhere!

Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  - Page 2 Empty Re: VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK

Post by moandjeff Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:00 pm

Splovengates wrote:
moandjeff wrote:Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor? James 4:11-12

For Catholics beliefs & places found for those beliefs in the bible try this website: http://www.catholic.com/tracts/the-forgiveness-of-sins For our beliefs on statues as reminders not idol worshipping try this: http://www.catholic.com/tracts/do-catholics-worship-statues

I hope this helps clarify your wrongful judgement on Catholics.

Not judging Catholics, just their pagan religion. Not attacking individuals character. I know there are some fine Catholic believers out there, but I believe they missed the boat when it comes to Catholic doctrine vs Bible doctrine.

Splovengates Calling the Catholic faith a pagan religion is judging. I choose not to judge others religions & beliefs like you are. All I ask is that you treat us Catholics with respect & keep your name calling to yourself. Thank you in advance!
moandjeff
moandjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:08 pm

He's probably a J.W- Why don't you ask him? They don't believe in anything, let alone themselves-I know that 4 a fact- my brother IS one-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lorrae Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:40 pm

God the Father: The Anti-Christ and a new world currency

Friday, September 23rd, 2011 @ 09:30 pm

My daughter while the world may fear The Warning they must accept that the prophecies contained in the Book of Revelation are upon us. The Holy state of the Church is now at risk as is the state of Israel. Prophecies will unfold as the world will be controlled by the Anti-Christ who will attempt to control you through a new world currency. When and if you are controlled in this way you will be controlled in every other way.

The Warning will put a halt to this and other evil atrocities being planned by global forces which are beyond the understanding of My children the world over. Innocent pawns in a game, not of your making, you will be protected by My hand of justice.

Rise, My children and fight this sequence of evil through prayer. The global control and persecution being plotted right at this moment can be averted through prayer. Not all of you can or will be saved such is the grip the Anti-Christ will hold over you.

My children Satan will never win. He has not been accorded the power and as his grip begins to loosen now he will drag as many souls as he can into the pits of heck with him. I weep with deep sorrow for My beautiful creation and those precious souls of Mine. Oh if they would only listen to the truth.

Scientific evaluation is a nonsense for no science will substitute the reality of My Divine Kingdom. No one person on earth can ever fathom the beauty and the miracle that awaits you all for it is indescribable in human terms.

Soon you will understand the plans I have to salvage the world from the hands of the Deceiver.

I love all of you and will protect My followers at every stage during any planned persecution.

Look towards Me. Open your arms and allow Me to hold and protect all of you.

My children who believe in Me have nothing to fear.

Your beloved Creator

God the Most High

God the Father

http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/two-comets-will-collide-my-cross-will-appear-in-a-red-sky/

lorrae

Back to top Go down

VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  - Page 2 Empty Deleted

Post by Splovengates Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:52 pm

Nuff said

Last edited by Splovengates on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nuff said)
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:56 pm

(1 John 5:19) . . .but the whole world is lying in the [power of the] wicked one.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lorrae Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:00 pm

Message for America embrace your brothers and sisters of all denominations

Tuesday, October 11th, 2011 @ 03:30 pm

My dearly beloved daughter I wish to communicate with the American people. My message to them is this. You, My precious children suffer greatly in these times. You are experiencing a cleansing that is necessary in order to purify your souls.

The great sins in America which torment Me are the sins of abortion and immorality of the flesh. Many of My children are infested by the deceiver who rules hidden behind closed doors your monetary and political systems. So many of you are oblivious to this fact. I now urge you to pray for the relief required from their devious plans to destroy your country.

Prayer, My children will help mitigate the chastisement which My Father will unleash in the world against the sin of abortion. Pray, pray and unite to pay homage to My Father. For by uniting together all religiouns who honour The Father, God the creator of the world, you can help your country.

You must pray for forgiveness and trust that your prayers will be responded to according to My Father’s divine timing.

Embrace your brothers and sisters of all religious denominations who believe in God the Father and pray as one to redeem the sins of your country. My children so vast is your country that it is important that I can save as many souls as possible. I can do this only through conversion which will happen during The Warning and through your prayers and devotion.

Turn to Me now all of you. Do not discriminate against each other’s religions just trust in God the Father and he will answer your prayers.

You My precious children are lost. You have been shown so much confusion and presented with twisted truths about the existence of God the Father. You use religion as a façade to wreak venom on those more unfortunate than you. It is time to accept the truth that it will only be through your love of neighbour that as a nation you can return into the arms of your Creator God the Father.

I love you with a tearing compassion in my whole being. I strive to save you so you can be taken into the new and wonderful era of peace that awaits you on this earth. To enter this new paradise your souls must be free of sin.

Pray for the graces to seek forgiveness for your own sins and the sins committed by your Governments.

I leave you in peace and love

Your beloved saviour Jesus Christ
Two comets will collide, My cross will appear in a red sky

lorrae

Back to top Go down

VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  - Page 2 Empty Deleted

Post by Splovengates Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:01 pm

NUFF SAID

Last edited by Splovengates on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : delete)

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moandjeff Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:53 am

Splovengates wrote:
moandjeff wrote:
Splovengates wrote:
moandjeff wrote:Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor? James 4:11-12

For Catholics beliefs & places found for those beliefs in the bible try this website: http://www.catholic.com/tracts/the-forgiveness-of-sins For our beliefs on statues as reminders not idol worshipping try this: http://www.catholic.com/tracts/do-catholics-worship-statues

I hope this helps clarify your wrongful judgement on Catholics.

Not judging Catholics, just their pagan religion. Not attacking individuals character. I know there are some fine Catholic believers out there, but I believe they missed the boat when it comes to Catholic doctrine vs Bible doctrine.

Splovengates Calling the Catholic faith a pagan religion is judging. I choose not to judge others religions & beliefs like you are. All I ask is that you treat us Catholics with respect & keep your name calling to yourself. Thank you in advance!

THATS NOT JUDGING BROTHER, THATS JUST WHAT I KNOW IS TRUTH. TRUTH IS TRUTH WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT. KNOW, A THOUSAND TIMES KNOW.

Sorry not a brother, you are offending a lady with your insensitive name calling (which is the same as judging). The only one who knows ALL is our Father. If you wish to put yourself at his level then that is your perogative & I won't judge you. I'm sure you will be unable to keep your insults to yourself as I nicely asked but from this point forward I will not read or respond to any more of your drivel.
moandjeff
moandjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:02 am

Alright folks, enough of the ad hominem insults. This is why posts are sent to the basket (out of view). Discuss facts all you want but watch the tone of your post(s). Please.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:47 pm

Gmansaid wrote:Alright folks, enough of the ad hominem insults. This is why posts are sent to the basket (out of view). Discuss facts all you want but watch the tone of your post(s). Please.

Gmansaid, and fellow Dinarians: With all due respect (and good humor), this is why the "FOE" button was invented. Wink

VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  - Page 2 Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  - Page 2 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by botho Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:56 pm

Do you expect God to bless us with this kind of talk

botho

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightMorningStar Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:50 pm

My sister is Catholic, I love her but don't agree with her. She had to agree to raise her kids and be married in the Catholic church because of her husband. His faith was more important to him than her and he was more important to my sister than her faith. It is ironic that she was raised in a God fearing household and her name is Faith. I asked her if she believes that when the priest blesses the "host" round wafers and wine that it literally becomes the body and blood of Christ. She wouldn't answer me. There was a priest who literally went mad in the dark ages because the rats got into the blessed leftovers. They also add extra books that were never in the Bible. I can agree to disagree, but I will also continue to pray for my Catholic friends. the Word is THE Word!

May the daystar arise in your hearts!
BrightMorningStar
BrightMorningStar

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Jesus was neither Catholic nor Protestant. He preached personal relationship with the Lord, not to be abused by men over other men.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightMorningStar Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:18 pm

openmind wrote:Jesus was neither Catholic nor Protestant. He preached personal relationship with the Lord, not to be abused by men over other men.

Jesus is the Son of God, not a Catholic or a Protestant. Jesus said "come out of her." Protestants simply refers to those who did. I was raised to trust in Jesus and to have a personal relationship with Him. You are 100% correct. God bless you!

May the daystar arise in your hearts!
BrightMorningStar
BrightMorningStar

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman42 Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5Ke7Tn3uOU

Here's the truth about the Catholicism..... An Eye Opener!
watchman42
watchman42
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by moandjeff Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:31 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE>
Paul urged believers to be tolerant of others who may follow different dietary rules, or hold religious services on a different day. He recommends that believers avoid doing anything that might make a fellow believer stumble in this faith:

Romans 14:1-23 "Receive one who is weak in the faith, but not to disputes over doubtful things. For one believes he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats only vegetables. Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; for God has received him...One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind...But why do you judge your brother? Or why do you show contempt for your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ...Therefore let us not judge one another anymore, but rather resolve this, not to put a stumbling block or a cause to fall in our brother's way." (NKJ)

1 Corinthians 10:31-32 "Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, orwhatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:" (NKJ)

</BLOCKQUOTE>

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. ~Thomas Jefferson

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson
moandjeff
moandjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:02 pm

Just a small commentary on Romans 14–
Paul was writing about a serious problem of judging among the Gentile Christians were judging the Jewish Christians, and vice-verser. It had nothing to do with forbidden UNCLEAN foods, such as swine (pork or pig or whatever you want to call it). The wine & meat offered to idols were clean and had nothing to do with "worldly" customs (1Cor 8/4). Therefore the food offered was not defiled, contaminated or unfit for Christian consumption. but many did not view it that way. So Paul said it was better not to offend their weak conscience (vs10) by not eating it before them.

I think we have that same problem today, between the Catholic Christians and the Protestant Christians

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:09 pm

What's wrong with a nice pig roast,anyway- Look what people are missing!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:13 pm

Splovengates wrote:Just a small commentary on Romans 14–
Paul was writing about a serious problem of judging among the Gentile Christians were judging the Jewish Christians, and vice-verser. It had nothing to do with forbidden UNCLEAN foods, such as swine (pork or pig or whatever you want to call it). The wine & meat offered to idols were clean and had nothing to do with "worldly" customs (1Cor 8/4). Therefore the food offered was not defiled, contaminated or unfit for Christian consumption. but many did not view it that way. So Paul said it was better not to offend their weak conscience (vs10) by not eating it before them.

I think we have that same problem today, between the Catholic Christians and the Protestant Christians

Which further perpetuated the problem...

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  - Page 2 Empty OMG...Really

Post by MartyM Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:11 pm

MartyM wrote:Your Right, Certainly not a 'Real' surprise... The 'Real Surprise' for many will be in finding out just how much the 'Vatican Bank' (yes they do have their own completely independant, accountable to no one Bank ) has been involved with the world economy. Most people I'm sure would think if the 'Catholics' had any influence in things, it would be a Good Thing... NOT

There is more treachery and deceit in the Vatican than probably anyone wants to admit, and has been for longer than care to know. Talk about Mass deception and control... OMG...

I don't mean to attack anyones beliefs or offend anyone, but history and facts even those not so apparent, are what they are, and everyone can decide for themselves. I ask no one to follow or believe me, make your own decsions.

I'm not sure if I started this, hope not... My issues with Catholocism was in no way intended to open a fllod of bashing etc. If you happen to remember, This started out being about Money, the Vatican Bank, and the Global thingy (NWO)... Catholocism is just a part of that NWO, Global Gov. & Currency etc. of course being controlled by the Cabal, for the Cabal and screw the people. JMHO
MartyM
MartyM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by dancingqueen Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:27 am

If one does a history lesson one will learn that the Catholic Church was the FIRST Christian church and that all other Christian churches came after. Catholic means Universal.

dancingqueen

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:48 am

dancingqueen wrote:If one does a history lesson one will learn that the Catholic Church was the FIRST Christian church and that all other Christian churches came after. Catholic means Universal.

Not the case. the first Christians were scattered through the middle east, then they made there way to europe. The catholic church of today may derive from Simon Peter, but its practices and rituals are unlike the first Christians. Not denying Catholicism, just saying its not the first.

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  - Page 2 Empty FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS

Post by Splovengates Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:41 am

Now that we have settled our differences, because the similarities are different, maybe we can go back to the original topic: VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK

GO RV

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:49 am

openmind wrote:Its funny how Hebrew, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, and Buddhist eschatology all warn of an anti-christ figure manifesting to "unite" the planet politically, financially, and socially.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:58 am

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  - Page 2 Empty New World Order

Post by Splovengates Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:02 am

openmind wrote:
openmind wrote:Its funny how Hebrew, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, and Buddhist eschatology all warn of an anti-christ figure manifesting to "unite" the planet politically, financially, and socially.

And the Vatican would be the main player in this "End Time Game" Also watch the UN to a major player in the "New World Order

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:06 pm

Yes I agree. We need to encourage national sovereignty, states rights, and empowerment of local governments. Keep the government close to home. This was it will truly become a government of, by, and for the people.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:30 pm

Wherever power is concentrated, there will be those who are attracted to these positions who wish to abuse it. Any organization which weilds political power or great influence becomes a target.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BOOKINGS Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:00 pm

I want to say I've been in the Music World of business for 39 years.Deal with thousand of people all time out on the road. But I must say, all of some itel is so for off, it's hurting people very bad. I just don't believe in hurting peoople, when everyone needs this RV. people losing their homes, everything they got. And we have those who wants to stand up and say,. Oh you need to stop being up set. Well easy for you to say, until you walk in their shoes.

And when you post the truth in chat some wants to call you Neg---- When all is the truth, now if you rather to here lies, then you have something I care not to be a part of.My life istotally about telling the truth, not lies. Some needs to lear the different between Truth and Being Neg. After all we all hold Dinars and are wanting the same thing an RV!!!!!

Bookings

BOOKINGS

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum