Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK

+20
lorrae
Terbo56
BOOKINGS
revdsainz
strongtower1
Siaya
moandjeff
soulwarriorone
Splovengates
godsfool713
openmind
Austin-Powers for PM
SEBtopdog
1alaskan
BrightMorningStar
Madge
MartyM
DTConcerned
watchman42
DINARWINIAN
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  Empty VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK

Post by DINARWINIAN Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:35 pm

Vatican Calls for 'Central World Bank' to Be Set Up
Published: Monday, 24 Oct 2011

By: Reuters

The Vatican called on Monday for the establishment of a "global public authority" and a "central world bank" to rule over financial institutions that have become outdated and often ineffective in dealing fairly with crises.

A major document from the Vatican's Justice and Peace department should be music to the ears of the "Occupy Wall Street" demonstrators and similar movements around the world who have protested against the economic downturn.

The 18-page document, "Towards Reforming the International Financial and Monetary Systems in the Context of a Global Public Authority," was at times very specific, calling, for example, for taxation measures on financial transactions.

"The economic and financial crisis which the world is going through calls everyone, individuals and peoples, to examine in depth the principles and the cultural and moral values at the basis of social coexistence," it said.

READ MORE....http://www.cnbc.com/id/45013499

DINARWINIAN

Back to top Go down

VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  Empty Re: VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK

Post by watchman42 Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:39 pm

Surprise, surprise, surprise. Not!
watchman42
watchman42
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by DTConcerned Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:06 pm

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely, why would anyone want to give centralized controling power to a single organization, don't we have enough corruption in seperate centralized powers?

Don’t ride the hype, use wisdom. Live life in the now, hope for the future, and use wisdom in dealing with the affairs of men.
DTConcerned
DTConcerned

Back to top Go down

VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  Empty WOW...

Post by MartyM Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:21 pm

Your Right, Certainly not a 'Real' surprise... The 'Real Surprise' for many will be in finding out just how much the 'Vatican Bank' (yes they do have their own completely independant, accountable to no one Bank ) has been involved with the world economy. Most people I'm sure would think if the 'Catholics' had any influence in things, it would be a Good Thing... NOT

There is more treachery and deceit in the Vatican than probably anyone wants to admit, and has been for longer than care to know. Talk about Mass deception and control... OMG...

I don't mean to attack anyones beliefs or offend anyone, but history and facts even those not so apparent, are what they are, and everyone can decide for themselves. I ask no one to follow or believe me, make your own decsions.
MartyM
MartyM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyM Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:23 pm

DTConcerned wrote:Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely, why would anyone want to give centralized controling power to a single organization, don't we have enough corruption in seperate centralized powers?

AMEN...
MartyM
MartyM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Madge Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:30 pm

Actually Marty, The Vatican is a countrty. Probably why they have their own bank. Just saying and by the way I am Catholic.

Madge

Back to top Go down

Post by MartyM Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:00 pm

Madge wrote:Actually Marty, The Vatican is a countrty. Probably why they have their own bank. Just saying and by the way I am Catholic.

Yes, I'm aware of that. My Wife was previously a Nun and still Catholic as are my boys. Though one has become Mormon. Though I'm a fervent believer in God, I cannot align myself with any particular church. My father was a pastor, now retired. As I said I fault or codem no one or their beliefs and expect no one to follow me. Just stop accepting everything blindly, question everything untill you can personally make the best decision for You. We don't have to all be the same, think the same, do things the same way. I believe we as Indeviduals are Soveriegn and should not be controled or Ruled, by the Majority or anyone else but our own beliefs. That works both ways, Not to Rule or be Ruled. JMHO
MartyM
MartyM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman42 Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:15 pm

MartyM wrote:Your Right, Certainly not a 'Real' surprise... The 'Real Surprise' for many will be in finding out just how much the 'Vatican Bank' (yes they do have their own completely independant, accountable to no one Bank ) has been involved with the world economy. Most people I'm sure would think if the 'Catholics' had any influence in things, it would be a Good Thing... NOT

There is more treachery and deceit in the Vatican than probably anyone wants to admit, and has been for longer than care to know. Talk about Mass deception and control... OMG...

I don't mean to attack anyones beliefs or offend anyone, but history and facts even those not so apparent, are what they are, and everyone can decide for themselves. I ask no one to follow or believe me, make your own decsions.

http://babylonmysteryreligion.com/videos/man_behind_mask.htm
watchman42
watchman42
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightMorningStar Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:32 pm

Again, right with you! Priests make the cross upside down, the Pope (vicarious substitute felii dei 666) sits before an upside cross. Perpetrators of paganism as Chrstianity and praying to the Queen of Heaven!

May the daystar arise in your hearts!
BrightMorningStar
BrightMorningStar

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:02 pm

The headline should have been "Let us control the world"

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:15 pm

Ever since reading the article earlier today, it's been in the back of my mind. I'm uneasy about the Pope getting involved in monetary policy of the world. I'm not so willing to characterize the Vatican or the Pope as being evil incarnate, as some on this site are quick to do. But I do feel the Pope is meant to be the spiritual leader of the Catholic Church and not meddle in the monetary structure of the world. I'm not done wrestling with this conundrum, but I am appreciative of the comments I'm seeing on the site. This is a moral dilemma, at least to me. Is it for you, too?

VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman42 Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:20 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQJyPkSjuZE&NR=1

Some even claim that child sacrifices are performed there (at the vatican)....

Listen for yourself....
watchman42
watchman42
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin-Powers for PM Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:22 pm

This reads like it's straight from Revelations with the setting up of the false prophet and having a one-world numbering system for our banking. Next thing you know, they'll be asking for chip to be embedded into each one of us with the number "666" as the starting code and we can only buy or sell through them.

YIKES, Scary!!!!!

Austin-Powers for PM

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:25 pm

What the vatican has been doing for centuries and what they continue to do, seems antithetical to the teachings of Jesus.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightMorningStar Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:25 pm

People better start praying up! 👼

Austin-Powers for PM wrote:This reads like it's straight from Revelations with the setting up of the false prophet and having a one-world numbering system for our banking. Next thing you know, they'll be asking for chip to be embedded into each one of us with the number "666" as the starting code and we can only buy or sell through them.

YIKES, Scary!!!!!

BrightMorningStar
BrightMorningStar

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:28 pm

I second that!!

BrightMorningStar wrote:People better start praying up! 👼

Austin-Powers for PM wrote:This reads like it's straight from Revelations with the setting up of the false prophet and having a one-world numbering system for our banking. Next thing you know, they'll be asking for chip to be embedded into each one of us with the number "666" as the starting code and we can only buy or sell through them.

YIKES, Scary!!!!!
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightMorningStar Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:31 pm

How do I add a friend?

BrightMorningStar
BrightMorningStar

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightMorningStar Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:40 pm

Jeremiah 7:16-18

BrightMorningStar
BrightMorningStar

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:49 pm

BrightMorningStar wrote:How do I add a friend?

Click on the word "Profile" on the header above. Then click on the words"Friends and Foes" in the subheader there and the rest is easy.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightMorningStar Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:53 pm

1alaskan wrote:
BrightMorningStar wrote:How do I add a friend?

Click on the word "Profile" on the header above. Then click on the words"Friends and Foes" in the subheader there and the rest is easy.

Thank you Alaskan!

BrightMorningStar
BrightMorningStar

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman42 Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:53 pm

BrightMorningStar wrote:Jeremiah 7:16-18

Yep, good ole Mary worship plus a little cake (the eucharist).
watchman42
watchman42
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightMorningStar Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:06 pm

watchman42 wrote:
BrightMorningStar wrote:Jeremiah 7:16-18

Yep, good ole Mary worship plus a little cake (the eucharist).

Amen and Amen!

BrightMorningStar
BrightMorningStar

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightMorningStar Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:08 pm

There is no mediator besides Jesus, how is it priests forgive sin?

BrightMorningStar
BrightMorningStar

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman42 Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:35 pm

BrightMorningStar wrote:There is no mediator besides Jesus, how is it priests forgive sin?

Jesus saith unto him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6
watchman42
watchman42
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  Empty Oh No....

Post by MartyM Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:43 pm

BrightMorningStar wrote:There is no mediator besides Jesus, how is it priests forgive sin?

We could be on this one all night, and accomplish little more than to be labeled 'Hipocrates,Sinners etc.' It sounds to me, that since you asked the question, I think you already have sumized the answer. Though in some circles, I relesh the banter over religious philosophies, in this broad of a platform I'm not so sure it's a good idea. Also as I've stated on other threads, I'm not here to convince or convert anyone. Well maybe stir the pot just alittle now and then...VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  3973136183
MartyM
MartyM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightMorningStar Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:46 pm

I will not apologize for the word of God!

MartyM wrote:

We could be on this one all night, and accomplish little more than to be labeled 'Hipocrates,Sinners etc.' It sounds to me, that since you asked the question, I think you already have sumized the answer. Though in some circles, I relesh the banter over religious philosophies, in this broad of a platform I'm not so sure it's a good idea. Also as I've stated on other threads, I'm not here to convince or convert anyone. Well maybe stir the pot just alittle now and then...VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  3973136183

BrightMorningStar
BrightMorningStar

Back to top Go down

VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  Empty Whooooa....

Post by MartyM Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:52 pm

BrightMorningStar wrote:I will not apologize for the word of God!

MartyM wrote:

I have no idea where that response came from. Any discussion, be it banter or not, should in no way be construed as thinking you or anyone needs to appologize for their beliefs, any more than I would. I'm sorry for any misunderstanding.
MartyM
MartyM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:54 pm

One thing God hates is confessing your sins to another individual, like a Catholic priest, who is sinner like you.

Bible says "confess your FAULTS one to another", not your sins. Unless you sinned against someone and ask for their forgiveness.

May Jesus, the Bright and morning star come soon.

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by soulwarriorone Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:15 pm

I'm so glad to (finally whew) see posts proclaiming the one true God of Abraham, Isaac, and Yacoov (Jacob), and our Lord born of the seed of King David!!

He is the Author and finisher of our faith, even to the end of the Age!
soulwarriorone
soulwarriorone
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:19 pm

https://youtu.be/R8DFvz1a9as

here is my share!!
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moandjeff Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:33 pm

This Catholic is appalled and deeply offended by the ignorance of some people.

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. ~Thomas Jefferson

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. ~Thomas Jefferson
moandjeff
moandjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:13 am

I was very blessed tonight to read some of these posts DEFENDING the true Word of God. Jesus was NOT Catholic or Presbyterian or ANY other religious man. He is and was and always will be the SON OF GOD, who came to shed his blood and translate those Born again INTO the glorious Kingdom of God. Jesus died for those like the Pope, and loves mankind, yet hates sin and hates religious idolatry. The Book of Revelation surely DOES prophesy of the Church of Rome coming into the earth and God KNEW, it would be apostate. Nothing in that church is founded on scripture, and that is why, Peter, who they SAY was the first Pope, which he was NOT, was married, had a family and said, you MUST be born again BY the Word of God to be saved. This is surely the beginning of the last days of the False prophet setting up the system, known as the Beast. God bless you ALL who stand ONLY on what Saith the Scriptures.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by strongtower1 Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:18 am

[quote="BrightMorningStar"]Jeremiah 7:16-18

[/quote

RIGHT ON WITH JEREMIAH 7:16-18

1 Peter 4:10-11

0 Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms.If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.

Strongtower1
strongtower1
strongtower1

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:21 am

Its funny how Hebrew, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, and Buddhist eschatology all warn of an anti-christ figure manifesting to "unite" the planet politically, financially, and socially.

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by revdsainz Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:22 am

first time I'm posting, hope I'M doing it right. had to respond to the idea of a system by the Beast and a last days false prophet. Doesnt have anything to do with catholicism. Yes they like all of the rest of Christiandome have their problems, some bigger then others, but the Beast is about a middle eastern coalition of nations (Lion Bear Leopard / Babylon, Greece/ Persia). Its a reference to Islam not apostate Christianity. We arent waiting for revelation to begin or a beast or antichrist to come, they are already here.

revdsainz

Back to top Go down

Post by revdsainz Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:29 am

Its not the job of the antichrist to unite the planet. its to be anti (against) Christ. There is nothing more against Christ on this planet than Islam. Satan has put his throne on the site that was to house the throne of God in jerusalem, temple mount. (Abomination of desolation)

revdsainz

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:29 am

Welcome to the OOM Revdsainz. Are you saying that the anti-christ is Muslim? how is that possible, if the Anti_christ is suppose to unite the whole world? I just dont see anyone under the banner of Islam uniting the world.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  Empty Roman Catholicism

Post by Splovengates Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:44 am

NUFF SAID

Last edited by Splovengates on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DELEte)

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:54 am

You guys should check out this great documentary series about the history and evolution of Christianity.

VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  History-of-christianity-cover-macculloch

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BOOKINGS Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:12 am

☀ ☀
Splovengates wrote:One thing God hates is confessing your sins to another individual, like a Catholic priest, who is sinner like you.

Bible says "confess your FAULTS one to another", not your sins. Unless you sinned against someone and ask for their forgiveness.

I AGREE 100%. We confess our sins to GOD not man. That man can fall, and might be living worst than me. You do not
put your faith in man, ONLY GOD. God tells us in his worsd.'THERE WILL BE NO OTHER GODS before me.

BOOKINGS

Back to top Go down

VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  Empty History of Christianity

Post by Splovengates Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:18 am

openmind wrote:You guys should check out this great documentary series about the history and evolution of Christianity.

VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  History-of-christianity-cover-macculloch

AND YOUR POINT IS??????...........

Im talking 'bout history of the Catholic religion. When Catholicism became popular, the TRUE Chrisitans went underground. Into to caves and mountains to escape the persecution of the Catholic church. Read FOXES BOOK OF MARTYRS

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  Empty Confession of Sins

Post by Splovengates Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:25 am

BOOKINGS wrote:☀ ☀
Splovengates wrote:One thing God hates is confessing your sins to another individual, like a Catholic priest, who is sinner like you.

I AGREE 100%. We confess our sins to GOD not man. That man can fall, and might be living worst than me. You do not
put your faith in man, ONLY GOD. God tells us in his worsd.'THERE WILL BE NO OTHER GODS before me.

AMEN my brother. Lots of news out there about Catholic priest gone bad. Whats troubling is that Catholics dont see it.

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:32 am

Splovengates, my point was nothing more than pointing out a great documentary which goes through the history of Christianity and its evolution. Thats all. I agree that no man should exist between you and your Lord.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  Empty MY POINT IS

Post by Splovengates Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:46 am

NUFF SAID

Last edited by Splovengates on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DELETE- POINT MADE)

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  Empty ONE MORE THING

Post by Splovengates Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:19 am

NUFF SAID

Last edited by Splovengates on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DELETE- POINT MADE)

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moandjeff Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:21 pm

Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor? James 4:11-12

For Catholics beliefs & places found for those beliefs in the bible try this website: http://www.catholic.com/tracts/the-forgiveness-of-sins For our beliefs on statues as reminders not idol worshipping try this: http://www.catholic.com/tracts/do-catholics-worship-statues

I hope this helps clarify your wrongful judgement on Catholics.
moandjeff
moandjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:35 pm

Splovengates wrote:Dont even talk about the worship of the VIRGIN MARY among Catholics

Those apparitions of the Virgin Mary are a trick of the devil.

MARY IS DEAD, JESUS LIVES

Dear Splovengates: I'm no theologist, but I do know that Catholics do not worship the Virgin Mary. She is honored as the mother of Jesus Christ. Not wanting to pick a fight with you...

VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

VATICAN AND CENTRAL WORLD BANK  Empty JUDGING?

Post by Splovengates Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:08 pm

NUFF SAID

Last edited by Splovengates on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DELEte)

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:12 pm

Don't know how true this is but it is sounding more true as time goes on:

Top Mafia Figure, Tony Gambino, Implicates Vatican And Bush in Prior Knowledge And Complicity in 9/11 Mass Murder

The grandson of Lucky Luciano, Gambino, 63, just released from prison also sets the record straight about the JFK and Hoffa assassinations.

By Greg Szymanski
Sept. 26, 2007

Tony Gambino of the infamous Gambino New York crime family said besides
Mob Bosses, the outfits that benefit most from organized crime are the
corrupt Vatican and U.S. government.

The grandson of Lucky Luciano, Gambino made a guest appearance Tuesday on
Greg Szymanski's radio show, The Investigative Journal on Liberty Radio
at www.libertyradiolive.com The entire interview can be heard at
www.arcticbeacon.com as well as Liberty Radio.

The high-level former mobster talked openly for an hour, indicting top
Vatican and U.S. government officials with complicity in high crimes,
treason and assassinations as they worked together "like a tight-knit
happy family" with the Gambino and other Mafia families.

With America's fascination of the Mafia, Gambino's statements should
shake the halls of St. Peter's Basilica, as well as Capitol Hill, since
he talked about his first hand knowledge of George Bush, the Pope and
other high level Jesuits complicity and knowledge of 9/11.

"When you grow up in "The Family" like I did, you learn right off the bat
that protection comes from everywhere, including the CIA, FBI and
blessings from the Vatican who are at the top of the ladder when it comes
to benefiting from Mafia street crime," said Gambino, who became a "Made
Man" at the age of five, a Mafia term used for their top street captains.

"The Vatican officials, federal judges, top politicians all used to get
regular pay-offs from the Gambino Family and, in fact, the Vatican and
U.S. government make more money off the illegal drug trade then we did.

"That is why I am talking after just getting out of jail after 20 years.
I am talking because people need to know the U.S. government and the
Vatican are more dangerous and corrupt then the Mafia ever was.

"For example, I know for a fact the Cardinal in Palermo runs the Sicilian
mob and former Cardinal Spellman of New York was considered the Vatican's
American Godfather since he pulled the strings and had his hands deep
into organized crime.

"I know for a fact Bush, the Pope and other top Vatican and U.S.
government leaders had prior knowledge and help organize 9/11. They did
it for many obvious reason, one being instigating the war in Iraq. But
they also did it to get their hands on all the gold that was hidden below
in the Twin Towers.

"My grandfather's construction company built the Twin Towers and after it
was completed, I know they went in and put in big underground vaults to
house an enormous amount of gold which is now in Bush's and Vatican hands
in order to fund the war."

Besides implicating the Vatican and Bush in 9/11, Gambino set the record
straight about the JFK assassination, saying he was in Dallas when
Kennedy was shot and the fatal bullet came from a shooter located in an
underground storm drain.

"I was there when he was shot and I know for a fact Rosselli was in the
storm drain doing the shooting and Frank Sturgiss was also part of the
hit team," said Gambino. "The same group of guys we have talked about in
the Vatican and U.S. government gave the orders and asked the Mafia
families for help in taking down Kennedy."

Growing up on the streets of New York in one of the top crime families,
Gambino recalls getting his first lesson of Mafia life at the age of 13.

"My grandfather was Lucky Luciano so I had it made," said Gambino, now 63
and living on the East Coast with a probation stipulation that he can't
associate or talk with any organized crime figures. "Lucky had all the
politicians and even the Vatican heads in his pocket. He was making $55
to $100 million a week and when Vegas opened the money really started to
roll in.

"He got Frank Sinatra and many others like Marylin Monroe, Tony Bennett,
Dean Martin, Clint Eastwood, Sammy Davis started in Hollywood. He then
would take a percentage of their earnings and this went on for their
entire careers.

"Remember, the horse's head being cut-off in Godfather I and then put in
the Hollywood producer's bed? That really happened and it had to do with
forcing a Hollywood producer to star Sinatra in one of his movies."

Gambino also had inside information about how union boss Jimmy Hoffa was
really killed, saying his time ran out when a huge Mafia debt wasn;t
repaid.

"Hoffa was working behind the scenes with crack head and truck hi-jacker,
John Gotti," recalls Gambino. "That's all Gotti was good at and when they
brought in a $5 million drug truckload, Hoffa got deeper in debt to the
other Mafia bosses.

"He never gave his courtesy calls to the bosses for repayment and finally
his time ran out so he was killed. They picked him up, put him in a body
bag alive and then dumped his body in one of the concrete abutments at
the George Washington Bridge while the concrete was being poured. All
they did was pay the concrete man $150,000 and the whole thing has been
covered up. But that is where Hoffa's body is today and I know that for a
fact."

Although Gambino knows he's crossing a sensitive line for going public
about the inner-workings of the Mafia and its complicity with the Vatican
and U.S. government, he added that it's important for Americans to
finally understand how things "really work on the streets" and how
Church, State and big business are working together to destroy America.

And if there remains any doubters that the Vatican and Jesuit Order have
had its dirty hands in organized crime in order to destroy the moral and
financial fabric of the U.S., Gambino's confessions should lay that to
rest.

"If you don't believe the hard facts and the hundreds of researchers who
have implicated the Vatican to the demise of America, then believe
Gambino because he learned it first hand from being on the streets and
working with the top crime bosses. He has nothing to gain from lying
since he has already served his time and wants to set the record straight
once and for all regarding who are the real controllers of the New World
Order," said one patriot close studying and alerting America of Vatican
and Jesuit intrigue.

ggggg

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:34 pm

No, they won't-Like the joke about the Falcon and the Mustang crashing in the middle of an intersection? Horses#*%! and feathers everywhere!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum