Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A Sudden RI would cause the 'Purge' to occur I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A Sudden RI would cause the 'Purge' to occur I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
A Sudden RI would cause the 'Purge' to occur I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A Sudden RI would cause the 'Purge' to occur I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A Sudden RI would cause the 'Purge' to occur I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A Sudden RI would cause the 'Purge' to occur I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A Sudden RI would cause the 'Purge' to occur I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A Sudden RI would cause the 'Purge' to occur I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A Sudden RI would cause the 'Purge' to occur I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A Sudden RI would cause the 'Purge' to occur I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A Sudden RI would cause the 'Purge' to occur I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A Sudden RI would cause the 'Purge' to occur I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A Sudden RI would cause the 'Purge' to occur I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A Sudden RI would cause the 'Purge' to occur I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A Sudden RI would cause the 'Purge' to occur I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A Sudden RI would cause the 'Purge' to occur I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A Sudden RI would cause the 'Purge' to occur I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A Sudden RI would cause the 'Purge' to occur I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A Sudden RI would cause the 'Purge' to occur I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
A Sudden RI would cause the 'Purge' to occur I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

A Sudden RI would cause the 'Purge' to occur

Go down

A Sudden RI would cause the 'Purge' to occur Empty A Sudden RI would cause the 'Purge' to occur

Post by GirlBye Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:27 pm

In my humble estimation THS article below is indicative of exactly what would happen if all of a sudden the Dinar was reinstated to its former value before proper banking and security measure were put in place. Thousands of people are hiding currency in their homes, and dont trust banks. A sudden surge in wealth would cause a "Purge' like situation where lawlessness would ensue.
There has to be a way to have assurances in place so that the citizens feel safe placing their cash in banks, and that wont happen until an FDIC type structure is put in place at banks so people can feel like their wealth is protected.

Armed men in military uniform robbed a house in Al-Rifai

Eight gunmen robbed the house of a citizen in the Al-Shaheeniya area of ​​Al-Rifai district in Dhi Qar governorate.

A security source said that six of the gunmen were wearing military uniform and managed to steal seventy million Iraqi dinars during the operation.

In the details, the source explained that the gunmen severely beat the owner of the house, indicating that investigations are still ongoing to find out the circumstances of the case and the party behind it.

https://iraqakhbar.com/2745348
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

claud39 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum