Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Political / The Transportation, Border Crossings and Ports Committee of the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council convened in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Political / The Transportation, Border Crossings and Ports Committee of the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council convened in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Political / The Transportation, Border Crossings and Ports Committee of the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council convened in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Political / The Transportation, Border Crossings and Ports Committee of the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council convened in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Political / The Transportation, Border Crossings and Ports Committee of the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council convened in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Political / The Transportation, Border Crossings and Ports Committee of the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council convened in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Political / The Transportation, Border Crossings and Ports Committee of the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council convened in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Political / The Transportation, Border Crossings and Ports Committee of the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council convened in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Political / The Transportation, Border Crossings and Ports Committee of the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council convened in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Political / The Transportation, Border Crossings and Ports Committee of the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council convened in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Political / The Transportation, Border Crossings and Ports Committee of the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council convened in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Political / The Transportation, Border Crossings and Ports Committee of the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council convened in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Political / The Transportation, Border Crossings and Ports Committee of the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council convened in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Political / The Transportation, Border Crossings and Ports Committee of the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council convened in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Political / The Transportation, Border Crossings and Ports Committee of the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council convened in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Political / The Transportation, Border Crossings and Ports Committee of the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council convened in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Political / The Transportation, Border Crossings and Ports Committee of the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council convened in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Political / The Transportation, Border Crossings and Ports Committee of the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council convened in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Political / The Transportation, Border Crossings and Ports Committee of the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council convened in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Political / The Transportation, Border Crossings and Ports Committee of the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council convened in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Political / The Transportation, Border Crossings and Ports Committee of the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council convened in Baghdad

Go down

Political / The Transportation, Border Crossings and Ports Committee of the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council convened in Baghdad Empty Political / The Transportation, Border Crossings and Ports Committee of the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council convened in Baghdad

Post by GirlBye Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:16 am

The Transport Committee, Border Crossings and Ports at the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council held its meeting in Baghdad today, headed by the Minister of Transport, Eng. Saleh bin Nasser Al-Jasser, and the Iraqi Minister of Transport, Eng. Officials from both sides.

During the meeting, issues of common interest were reviewed, especially in the field of transport, border crossings, and ports, as well as the readiness of a new port in Arar, the Saudi-Iraqi, which would contribute to providing all capabilities that would facilitate the movement of transients and benefit from all services, and in a way that would also facilitate The intra-trade movement between the two countries and the strengthening of economic and trade relations, in order to achieve the aspirations of the leaderships and peoples of the two brotherly countries.

Al-Jasser conveyed to the attendees the greetings of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, and his trustworthy Crown Prince - may God protect them - noting the strength and importance of the historical relations that bind the two brotherly countries. He stressed the need to take advantage of the opportunities available in both countries in the transport sector, which will be reflected in enhancing trade exchange and developing economic cooperation between the two countries, in order to reach an effective partnership in the maritime, air and land transport system.

For his part, the Iraqi minister expressed his country's desire and interest in developing and strengthening various aspects of cooperation with the Kingdom and its aspiration to benefit from the Kingdom's experience in the transport and logistics sector, indicating the need to activate the factors of economic development between the two countries, and to open new horizons and opportunities, especially as Iraq is on the verge of an important stage, And for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to have an important role in it at all levels.
After that, the two sides signed the minutes of the meeting, which included strengthening and sustaining all forms of cooperation between the two countries.

At the end of the meeting, the two sides exchanged souvenirs. In a press statement, His Excellency the Minister of Transport said: "Within the framework of the leadership of the two countries to strengthen the bonds of the relationship and partnership, the committee held its meeting in brotherly Iraq, where a number of issues of concern to the two countries were discussed and an agreement was made to activate cooperation agreements and memoranda of understanding in the various fields of transport and understanding to complete Preparations and readiness to open a new port in Arar, as well as many matters of interest to the two countries, and to enhance cooperation between them. "

His Excellency indicated that Iraq is witnessing positive developments, security and openness to more doors of cooperation, which is very encouraging, especially with the wise leadership’s keenness to strengthen cooperation ties in a way that serves the well-being and security of the two brotherly peoples. Regarding the meeting minutes, Al-Jasser stated that the minutes reflect what was discussed regarding the readiness to operate the border crossing and the activation of agreements and notes in the areas of rail, land and sea transport and the like.

For his part, the Iraqi Minister of Transport stated in a similar statement that the meeting included discussing cooperation in the fields of maritime, air, land and railway connectivity, as well as reviewing agreements and the extent of progress in them, as it was reached during the meeting to activate the maritime line between Umm Qasr and Saudi ports, and it will be a commercial and carrier for travelers The activation of scheduled flights was also discussed.

He stated that the free zone in Iraq was discussed and activated, indicating that a new port of Arar, Saudi-Iraqi, will be opened soon and will contribute to supporting the Saudi-Iraqi economy, and the leading Saudi companies have been invited to invest in Iraq.
He said, "The Iraqi Prime Minister stressed the importance of openness to Arab countries and revitalizing the Iraqi economy through investment and available opportunities."
The transport ministers of the two countries had held a bilateral meeting during which they discussed aspects of cooperation between the Kingdom and the Republic of Iraq and the development of ways of exchanging experiences between the two countries, especially in the transport sector.

https://www.spa.gov.sa/2155100
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum