Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Kazemi meets the King of Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Kazemi meets the King of Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Kazemi meets the King of Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Kazemi meets the King of Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Kazemi meets the King of Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Kazemi meets the King of Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Kazemi meets the King of Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Kazemi meets the King of Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Kazemi meets the King of Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Kazemi meets the King of Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Kazemi meets the King of Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Kazemi meets the King of Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Kazemi meets the King of Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Kazemi meets the King of Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Kazemi meets the King of Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Kazemi meets the King of Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Kazemi meets the King of Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Kazemi meets the King of Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Kazemi meets the King of Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Kazemi meets the King of Saudi Arabia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Kazemi meets the King of Saudi Arabia

Go down

Al-Kazemi meets the King of Saudi Arabia Empty Al-Kazemi meets the King of Saudi Arabia

Post by GirlBye Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:36 pm

Today, Sunday, an Iraqi government source reported that a meeting had been held between Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz via satellite.

The source informed that "Al-Kazemi's meeting with Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz through a television circuit within the program of the visit of the Saudi delegation that arrived in Baghdad today, Sunday."

The Saudi delegation arrived in Baghdad this morning, Sunday, to hold a meeting of the Iraqi-Saudi committee.

The delegation includes officials from the ministries of energy, electricity, oil, industry, environment and a number of important Saudi companies.

https://iraqakhbar.com/2744741
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Al-Kazemi meets the King of Saudi Arabia Empty Al-Shammari: The Kingdom is keen to build strong relations with Iraq

Post by GirlBye Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:11 am

Al-Kazemi meets the King of Saudi Arabia 578507

The Ambassador of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques to the Republic of Iraq, Abdulaziz Al-Shammari, confirmed that relations between Saudi Arabia and Iraq have witnessed a great development over the past few years, through the keenness of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, and the Crown Prince, Prince Muhammad bin Salman, to strengthen relations Between the two countries and ways to develop them in all fields, in a way that serves common interests, and contributes to restoring Iraq to play its role in serving Arab and Islamic causes.

"The meeting comes to strengthen bilateral relations between the two countries, and to discuss ways to strengthen them by discussing many issues of common interest in the political and economic aspects," said Al-Shammari, on the occasion of the Saudi-Iraqi Council meeting in its fourth session, indicating that the visit of the Saudi delegation Baghdad, to convene the SaudiIraqi Coordinating Council, comes to discuss many economic aspects that serve the interests of the two countries, and to ensure that both sides reach the highest levels of relations, in a way that serves common interests. 

Al-Shammari affirmed the Kingdom’s keenness to build solid and strategic relations with brotherly Iraq, which constitutes a fundamental pillar of the Arab security system, pointing out that Saudi-Iraqi relations have witnessed continuous progress and development since the reopening of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques embassy in Iraq in 2016, where a number of Important achievements, the most important of which were represented by the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council.

He explained, "The Kingdom has distinguished relations with the three presidencies, members of the government and parliament, which is reflected in the interests of the two countries, and the Kingdom is endeavoring with the Iraqi Prime Minister to achieve more cooperation, build bridges of communication, and bring views and positions on regional issues closer.

Al-Shammari added that the Kingdom is keen to find a platform for cooperation and strategic partnership with brotherly Iraq in all fields, which is reflected in the interests of the two brotherly countries and peoples, and at the forefront of which is the Kingdom’s support for the unity and stability of Iraq, the success of political consensus among all its components, and the preservation of its sovereignty from regional and international interventions. And helping Iraq in the war on terror and the organization of "ISIS" through the international coalition and security coordination, as the Kingdom has put up many huge investments on the Iraqi side in a number of sectors, the most important of which are the energy, electricity, agriculture, mining
and industry sectors.

الشمري: المملكة تحرص على بناء علاقات متينة مع العراق
https://wtn.sa/a/1060777
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

claud39 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum