Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

VIDEO: Saudi Cleric: "We Arabs are backward, but we don't know it" DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

VIDEO: Saudi Cleric: "We Arabs are backward, but we don't know it"

Go down

VIDEO: Saudi Cleric: "We Arabs are backward, but we don't know it" Empty VIDEO: Saudi Cleric: "We Arabs are backward, but we don't know it"

Post by GirlBye on Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:19 pm

Ibrahim Al-Buleihi, a Saudi Shura council member, says in an interview on the 23th of july 2012 that the arabs in general are unaware of their backwardness in comparison to the West. "We can't do without the West", says the cleric. Are the Arabs finally waking up?

This is an interesting perspective, I thought I would share.
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

VIDEO: Saudi Cleric: "We Arabs are backward, but we don't know it" Empty Re: VIDEO: Saudi Cleric: "We Arabs are backward, but we don't know it"

Post by claud39 on Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:01 pm

@GirlBye wrote:

Ibrahim Al-Buleihi, a Saudi Shura council member, says in an interview on the 23th of july 2012 that the arabs in general are unaware of their backwardness in comparison to the West. "We can't do without the West", says the cleric. Are the Arabs finally waking up?

This is an interesting perspective, I thought I would share.

We can clearly see their delay on financial inclusion, Saudi Arabia is ahead, and Egypt is also ahead of the modern world, now Iraq is following the wheel on financial inclusion, ie the IMF project !! , and we also see the importance for them to negotiate with the West, at least according to what I understand !!

Claud (Moose)
claud39
claud39
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

View user profile

GirlBye likes this post

Back to top Go down

VIDEO: Saudi Cleric: "We Arabs are backward, but we don't know it" Empty Re: VIDEO: Saudi Cleric: "We Arabs are backward, but we don't know it"

Post by GirlBye on Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:45 pm

I agree 100% Claud. I believe that with neighboring countries assisting Iraq, that is going to be the pathway to successful reconstruction. 
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

claud39 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum