Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
General Electric completes four electrical stations in three governorates I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
General Electric completes four electrical stations in three governorates I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
General Electric completes four electrical stations in three governorates I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
General Electric completes four electrical stations in three governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
General Electric completes four electrical stations in three governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
General Electric completes four electrical stations in three governorates I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
General Electric completes four electrical stations in three governorates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
General Electric completes four electrical stations in three governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
General Electric completes four electrical stations in three governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
General Electric completes four electrical stations in three governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
General Electric completes four electrical stations in three governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
General Electric completes four electrical stations in three governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
General Electric completes four electrical stations in three governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
General Electric completes four electrical stations in three governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
General Electric completes four electrical stations in three governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
General Electric completes four electrical stations in three governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
General Electric completes four electrical stations in three governorates I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
General Electric completes four electrical stations in three governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
General Electric completes four electrical stations in three governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
General Electric completes four electrical stations in three governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

General Electric completes four electrical stations in three governorates

Go down

General Electric completes four electrical stations in three governorates Empty General Electric completes four electrical stations in three governorates

Post by claud39 Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:21 am

General Electric completes four electrical stations in three governorates

11/08/2020

General Electric completes four electrical stations in three governorates 24136

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Director of Operations at General Electric Company for Power Grid Solutions in Iraq and the Gulf, Mohammed Bennoudi, announced, on Sunday, that the coming weeks will witness the introduction of four substations in three governorates.

Bennoudi said in a statement received by Al-Iqtisad News, that “these stations were distributed in two in the capital, Baghdad, and one in each of Basra and Karbala,” indicating that the company's teams continue to work and with the support of the Ministry of Electricity’s staff and the Iraqi companies supporting in light of the Corona pandemic The highest safety standards to maintain our employees and staff working on substation projects.

The Director of Operations at General Electric added, "These four stations will contribute to the distribution of electricity from the producing stations to the cities and will work to break bottlenecks and increase the stability of the network, which will positively affect the increase in the hours of supplying electrical energy."

Bennoudi indicated that "the teams are continuing to work on five other substations, two in Mosul and one in each of Karbala, Salah al-Din and Anbar, as they will be brought into operation during the next year to be ready to distribute energy during the hot summer months in Iraq."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=22588
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum