Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Iraq's gold possession represents 8.5% of the rest of its other currencies I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Iraq's gold possession represents 8.5% of the rest of its other currencies I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 Iraq's gold possession represents 8.5% of the rest of its other currencies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Iraq's gold possession represents 8.5% of the rest of its other currencies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Iraq's gold possession represents 8.5% of the rest of its other currencies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Iraq's gold possession represents 8.5% of the rest of its other currencies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Iraq's gold possession represents 8.5% of the rest of its other currencies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Iraq's gold possession represents 8.5% of the rest of its other currencies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Iraq's gold possession represents 8.5% of the rest of its other currencies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Iraq's gold possession represents 8.5% of the rest of its other currencies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Iraq's gold possession represents 8.5% of the rest of its other currencies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Iraq's gold possession represents 8.5% of the rest of its other currencies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Iraq's gold possession represents 8.5% of the rest of its other currencies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Iraq's gold possession represents 8.5% of the rest of its other currencies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Iraq's gold possession represents 8.5% of the rest of its other currencies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Iraq's gold possession represents 8.5% of the rest of its other currencies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Iraq's gold possession represents 8.5% of the rest of its other currencies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Iraq's gold possession represents 8.5% of the rest of its other currencies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Iraq's gold possession represents 8.5% of the rest of its other currencies I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Iraq's gold possession represents 8.5% of the rest of its other currencies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq's gold possession represents 8.5% of the rest of its other currencies

Go down

Iraq's gold possession represents 8.5% of the rest of its other currencies Empty Iraq's gold possession represents 8.5% of the rest of its other currencies

Post by claud39 Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:48 am

Iraq's gold possession represents 8.5% of the rest of its other currencies

11/8/2020

Iraq's gold possession represents 8.5% of the rest of its other currencies 24122

Economy News _ Baghdad

The World Gold Council announced, on Sunday, that Iraq's possession of gold represents 8.5% of the rest of its other currencies.

In November, the Council published a table of the world's most recent holdings of gold and was seen by Shafaq News Agency that "Iraq has 96.3 tons of gold, which represents 8.5% of the rest of its other hard currencies," indicating that "this percentage decreased compared to other currencies for the previous month, which was 8.8. % ".

She added, "The last purchase of gold for Iraq was in 2018, which amounted to 6,450 tons," noting that "Iraq still maintains the fifth place in the Arab world and the 38th globally among the 100 countries listed in the table."

The council pointed out that "the amount of gold holdings of countries amounted to 35.106 thousand tons. America is at the forefront of these countries in the world with the most precious metal, with an amount of 8,133 tons, followed by Germany with an amount of 3,362 tons, and Italy comes third with 2,451 tons.

It is noteworthy that the World Gold Council, which is headquartered in the United Kingdom, has extensive experience and deep knowledge of the factors causing market change, and its members consist of the largest and most advanced gold mining companies in the world.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=22578
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum