Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Guru Pimpy "...that a Biden Administration would prevent the Iraq's dinar from getting its revaluation for years" (And Pimpy's Backpeddling Begins! LOL) 11/6/20 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Guru Pimpy "...that a Biden Administration would prevent the Iraq's dinar from getting its revaluation for years" (And Pimpy's Backpeddling Begins! LOL) 11/6/20

2 posters

Go down

Guru Pimpy "...that a Biden Administration would prevent the Iraq's dinar from getting its revaluation for years" (And Pimpy's Backpeddling Begins! LOL) 11/6/20 Empty Guru Pimpy "...that a Biden Administration would prevent the Iraq's dinar from getting its revaluation for years" (And Pimpy's Backpeddling Begins! LOL) 11/6/20

Post by RamblerNash Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:30 pm

Guru Pimpy    

...Yes there was another report out by Bloomberg - if they don't do something here soon Iraq is about to go bankrupt which is interesting considering all the new agreements that they have in their local neighborhood.  The future looks very very bright for Iraq but they need to do something about the 'now'.  Here's what they've done.  Article:  "A decisive agreement that solves the crisis...Passing the borrowing law and launching salaries next Monday"  Thank God.

talking with people behind the scenes about the Iraqi dinar in regards to this election.  Sometimes you gotta take the bad news along with the good news.  And I'm not just saying this because it's a political jab.  That's not what it is...this is pure speculation but I can tell you this they're already concerned that a Biden Administration would prevent the Iraq's dinar from getting its revaluation for years...having said the bad let's talk about the good.  Again, this is just speculation.  This is just my opinion.  If they really start to feel threatened that Biden is going to cause holy hell over there...don't be surprised if they don't pull the trigger before he takes office.  Again that's my opinion...there's nothing behind that other than my opinion.  But don't be surprised if that happens...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Guru Pimpy "...that a Biden Administration would prevent the Iraq's dinar from getting its revaluation for years" (And Pimpy's Backpeddling Begins! LOL) 11/6/20 Empty Re: Guru Pimpy "...that a Biden Administration would prevent the Iraq's dinar from getting its revaluation for years" (And Pimpy's Backpeddling Begins! LOL) 11/6/20

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:53 am

" they're already concerned that a Biden Administration would prevent the Iraq's dinar from getting its revaluation for years"

The gurus are clearly preparing further misinformation to explain why the mythical "RV" won't happen. They're as predictable as rain on a British summer day.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum