Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "Trump NEEDS to Flip THE SWITCH NOW !!!" (The Button Has Been Replaced?) 11/6/20 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "Trump NEEDS to Flip THE SWITCH NOW !!!" (The Button Has Been Replaced?) 11/6/20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "Trump NEEDS to Flip THE SWITCH NOW !!!" (The Button Has Been Replaced?) 11/6/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "Trump NEEDS to Flip THE SWITCH NOW !!!" (The Button Has Been Replaced?) 11/6/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "Trump NEEDS to Flip THE SWITCH NOW !!!" (The Button Has Been Replaced?) 11/6/20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "Trump NEEDS to Flip THE SWITCH NOW !!!" (The Button Has Been Replaced?) 11/6/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "Trump NEEDS to Flip THE SWITCH NOW !!!" (The Button Has Been Replaced?) 11/6/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "Trump NEEDS to Flip THE SWITCH NOW !!!" (The Button Has Been Replaced?) 11/6/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "Trump NEEDS to Flip THE SWITCH NOW !!!" (The Button Has Been Replaced?) 11/6/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "Trump NEEDS to Flip THE SWITCH NOW !!!" (The Button Has Been Replaced?) 11/6/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "Trump NEEDS to Flip THE SWITCH NOW !!!" (The Button Has Been Replaced?) 11/6/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "Trump NEEDS to Flip THE SWITCH NOW !!!" (The Button Has Been Replaced?) 11/6/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "Trump NEEDS to Flip THE SWITCH NOW !!!" (The Button Has Been Replaced?) 11/6/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "Trump NEEDS to Flip THE SWITCH NOW !!!" (The Button Has Been Replaced?) 11/6/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "Trump NEEDS to Flip THE SWITCH NOW !!!" (The Button Has Been Replaced?) 11/6/20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "Trump NEEDS to Flip THE SWITCH NOW !!!" (The Button Has Been Replaced?) 11/6/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "Trump NEEDS to Flip THE SWITCH NOW !!!" (The Button Has Been Replaced?) 11/6/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "Trump NEEDS to Flip THE SWITCH NOW !!!" (The Button Has Been Replaced?) 11/6/20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZ: "Trump NEEDS to Flip THE SWITCH NOW !!!" (The Button Has Been Replaced?) 11/6/20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZ: "Trump NEEDS to Flip THE SWITCH NOW !!!" (The Button Has Been Replaced?) 11/6/20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "Trump NEEDS to Flip THE SWITCH NOW !!!" (The Button Has Been Replaced?) 11/6/20

2 posters

Go down

MarkZ: "Trump NEEDS to Flip THE SWITCH NOW !!!" (The Button Has Been Replaced?) 11/6/20 Empty MarkZ: "Trump NEEDS to Flip THE SWITCH NOW !!!" (The Button Has Been Replaced?) 11/6/20

Post by RamblerNash Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:16 pm

MZ: there is a lot happening in the world ..lots of big events….lots going on with the election

MZ: On the RV front I have spoken with banking contacts…one contact got back in place yesterday…..the rest will be back in place over the weekend. Personally I am not looking for anything to happen for a few days while everything plays out.

MZ: No work on CMKX, settlements or packages……

Member:  remember...Trump is STILL POTUS until jan 20.

Member:  Mark, maybe the country is burning but the Phoenix that rises from the ashes will be the symbol of the great nation the bald eagle and usher in the Constitutional Republic.

MZ: Reports coming out of Russia and verified from all parts of the globe….Putin is planning on stepping down in 2021. Due to Parkinsons disease. My concern is a power void because he was such a strong figure.

MZ: Another big step down for corruption and crimes against Humanity is in Kosovo.

MZ: Just more disclosure as we move into a reset.

MZ: Trump NEEDS to Flip THE SWITCH NOW !!!

Member:  Is it time to INVOKE THE INSURRECTION ACT?

Member:  The election was a sting….National Guard, and the Miltary Police in place in 14 States!

Member:  they said the QFS blockchain system is in play right now. they know where every real vote is and who has it

Member:  Remember Athens after WW2 AND HOW WW2 VETS HANDLED BALLOT STUFFING https://youtu.be/-tcv0wmpjJM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tcv0wmpjJM&feature=youtu.be

Member:  looks like a whole bunch of poll workers going to the big house

Member:  We have been hearing about the mass arrests for years....and still nothing!

Member:  I read on Operation Disclosure this am that Trump will be on AF1 Sunday or Monday and he’s going to come across the EBS and make his announcement. The arrests will be happening then all over USA

Member:  Pres Trump has already deployed 20,000 National Guard Troops to start arrests!

Member:  I just seen a cia Agent talk about the plan that Trump has played interesting and that he’s revealing how crooked the dems are

Member:  u-tube/ 'Trump Sting w/CIA Director Steve', must watch, only 7 mins.

Member: They have pulled that video off youtube now…..

TRUMP STING w CIA Director Steve Pieczenik The Biggest Election Story in History, QFS-BLOCKCHAIN https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK3yQHHoHEA&feature=youtu.be

Member: the same video is at bitchute

Member: Found the CIA video at bitchue……THE STING WATERMARKS BALLOTS AND THE QFS https://www.bitchute.com/video/ajqeP7lV6jkn/

MZ: If this watermark story is not true , I am going to be horribly disappointed.

Member:  When the sting operation is exposed, the Left goes crazy, then martial law shuts them down.

Member:  Martial Law, Trump is Commander in chief, Take charge NOW !!! DO IT !

Member:  Hows this??? Amy Comey Barrett when sworn in as SCJ.....saw THE WATER MARKED Ballot??? The STING...HAS STUNG!!!!! TRUMP is a GENIUS!!! GOD WINS!!!

Member:  From Charie Ward…..Amy Coney Barrett when sworn in "Saw" the WATERMARKED Ballot design.....THE STING WAS SET!!! Trump wins by over 80%

Member:  Trump has already said he is taking this to the U.S. Supreme Court.

Member:  This was planned years ago. All the legal ballots were not only water marked but were encrypted with blockchain technology so they know where every ballot is!

Member I believe 10 days of darkness is upon us. Then announce Nesara then another election to show the people.

Member:  Just saw X22 Report he has a clip Joe Biden saying they have the best voter feud plan in U.S. History .

Member:  On NewsMax clearing showing poll workers filling out ballots

Member:  I think arrests will happen before the month is up. If MI is going into lockdown in 3 weeks it has to be because of arrests. Lots of arrests in MI.

Member:  Did Trump , not sign a executive order , that if you messed with a federal election it was considered treason and punishable with death. Buckle up this will be good.

Member:  All is optics now, said my secret service in-law contact...just a matter of time. THAT IS WHY Trump is CALM

Member:  Military has been flying over Bidens house for over 24 hrs! they are waiting for Trump to give them the signal to move in & arrest!

Member:  Georgia official saying there will be a recount (breaking)

Member:  Just in, per FOX news. GA is going to recount their votes.

Member: The only thing that supercedes the states rights is an act of Sedition by that state, which was prven during the civil war. So that option is still open.

Member VOTER FRAUD IS A FELONY!!!!!!

MARTIAL LAW ON STANDBY* Ripple/XRP: IMF CALLS FOR DIGITALLY ENABLED & GREEN ECONOMY.. XRP: The One https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v86YNoUchM&feature=share

BREAKING: BIDEN PUT ON NOTICE AFTER TOP TRUMP FINANCE CHIEF DROPS BOMB ON HIS CAMPAIGN https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXtVUlLAOGE

REAKING: Nevada Republican Party Files Criminal Referral to DOJ’s Attorney Gen. William Barr https://djhjmedia.com/kari/breaking-nevada-republican-party-files-criminal-referral-to-dojs-attorney-general-william-barr/

Election Prophecy Alert! NEW Evidence Revealed! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy2wVaVIy6o

GIPPER "State Officials REFUSED to EXPLAIN SURGE of Sudden BIDEN VOTES! DHS Found 80% Voter Fraud in 14mil!" on YouTube https://youtu.be/voSROlddcus

MUST SEE LOL : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg3E7BEzahs&feature=youtu.be

PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP OR GIVE IN! THERE IS REASON TO KEEP ON KEEPING ON! WALK AWAY FROM THE NEGATIVITY AND TAKE A BREAK IF YOU NEED TO

MZ: Stay Calm everyone. We need to watch it play out.

MarkZ: "Trump NEEDS to Flip THE SWITCH NOW !!!" (The Button Has Been Replaced?) 11/6/20 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MarkZ: "Trump NEEDS to Flip THE SWITCH NOW !!!" (The Button Has Been Replaced?) 11/6/20 Empty Re: MarkZ: "Trump NEEDS to Flip THE SWITCH NOW !!!" (The Button Has Been Replaced?) 11/6/20

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:56 am

Desperate fantasists, the lot of them.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum