Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Saleh stresses the need to resolve the outstanding issues in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Saleh stresses the need to resolve the outstanding issues in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Saleh stresses the need to resolve the outstanding issues in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Saleh stresses the need to resolve the outstanding issues in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Saleh stresses the need to resolve the outstanding issues in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Saleh stresses the need to resolve the outstanding issues in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Saleh stresses the need to resolve the outstanding issues in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Saleh stresses the need to resolve the outstanding issues in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Saleh stresses the need to resolve the outstanding issues in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Saleh stresses the need to resolve the outstanding issues in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Saleh stresses the need to resolve the outstanding issues in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Saleh stresses the need to resolve the outstanding issues in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Saleh stresses the need to resolve the outstanding issues in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Saleh stresses the need to resolve the outstanding issues in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Saleh stresses the need to resolve the outstanding issues in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Saleh stresses the need to resolve the outstanding issues in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Saleh stresses the need to resolve the outstanding issues in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Saleh stresses the need to resolve the outstanding issues in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Saleh stresses the need to resolve the outstanding issues in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Saleh stresses the need to resolve the outstanding issues in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Saleh stresses the need to resolve the outstanding issues in Kirkuk

Go down

Saleh stresses the need to resolve the outstanding issues in Kirkuk Empty Saleh stresses the need to resolve the outstanding issues in Kirkuk

Post by claud39 Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:38 pm

[size=36][rtl]Saleh stresses the need to resolve the outstanding issues in Kirkuk[/rtl][/size]

Thursday 05th November 2020

Saleh stresses the need to resolve the outstanding issues in Kirkuk Alsabaah-52894

Baghdad: Morning

Yesterday, Wednesday, the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, stressed the need to resolve the outstanding issues in Kirkuk governorate in accordance with the constitution and the will of Kerkukis, away from marginalization and the policy of imposing a fait accompli. While receiving a delegation from the notables of the city of Daquq and the village of Al-Bashir in Kirkuk, Saleh praised "the steadfastness of the people of Kirkuk in the face of terrorism, and appreciated the sacrifices made by the city in order to prevent ISIS criminal gangs from achieving their abhorrent goals", stressing the "need to intensify security efforts and prevent terrorists." Those stalking from exploiting the situation and threatening coexistence between the components of the city.

The President of the Republic heard from the members of the delegation "an explanation about the situation in the village of Al-Bashir and appeals from its people, as he called for justice, and considered a number of requests from the families of the victims and the marginalized," stressing "the need to solve the problems facing the people of Daquq and their suffering in some outstanding issues."

The President of the Republic affirmed "the necessity to achieve stability and protect peaceful coexistence in Kirkuk, to commit to social justice, to ensure the rights of the components without marginalization or exclusion, to respect property rights and prevent demographic change, and to reach solutions to unresolved issues based on the constitution and the will of Kerkukis, far from all the values ​​and policy of imposing a de facto situation." ".

He pointed out that "the rich natural and human resources that the city enjoys should be reflected positively on its people, and no effort should be spared in order for Kerakukion to enjoy a safe and stable life, to prevent the aggravation of the situation and make the city an arena for disputes and problems."

Saleh added that he closely follows the overall situation in Kirkuk, and works to overcome the difficulties facing the various issues and concerns of its people, in order to resolve the outstanding issues, ensure the protection of the security and rights of citizens, and provide for the living requirements. 

For its part, the delegation thanked the President of the Republic for its "keenness and continuous follow-up of the conditions of the city and its people, as it appreciated its great role in dealing with the challenges and issues facing the city and its people and ensuring stability in it."

https://alsabaah.iq/34364/%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD-%D9%8A%D8%A4%D9%83%D8%AF-%D8%B6%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%AD%D8%B3%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%B6%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%83%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%88%D9%83
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

GirlBye likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum