Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Completion of more than eight thousand housing units in Najaf I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Completion of more than eight thousand housing units in Najaf I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Completion of more than eight thousand housing units in Najaf I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Completion of more than eight thousand housing units in Najaf I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Completion of more than eight thousand housing units in Najaf I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Completion of more than eight thousand housing units in Najaf I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Completion of more than eight thousand housing units in Najaf I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Completion of more than eight thousand housing units in Najaf I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Completion of more than eight thousand housing units in Najaf I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Completion of more than eight thousand housing units in Najaf I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Completion of more than eight thousand housing units in Najaf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Completion of more than eight thousand housing units in Najaf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Completion of more than eight thousand housing units in Najaf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Completion of more than eight thousand housing units in Najaf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Completion of more than eight thousand housing units in Najaf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Completion of more than eight thousand housing units in Najaf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Completion of more than eight thousand housing units in Najaf I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Completion of more than eight thousand housing units in Najaf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Completion of more than eight thousand housing units in Najaf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Completion of more than eight thousand housing units in Najaf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Completion of more than eight thousand housing units in Najaf

Go down

Completion of more than eight thousand housing units in Najaf Empty Completion of more than eight thousand housing units in Najaf

Post by GirlBye Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:36 pm

The governor of Najaf, Louai Al-Yasiri, announced, on Tuesday, the completion of more than eight thousand investment housing units in the province, while noting that the province is witnessing a great achievement in all residential investment projects. Al-Yasiri said, according to the official agency, that "Najaf Governorate is witnessing a great achievement in residential investment projects, as the total number of housing units has reached nearly 30 investment complexes, in which there are 25 thousand housing units, most of which have reached advanced stages to be delivered soon to the beneficiaries."

He added, "Residential investment projects are one of the directions of the local government to eliminate the housing crisis and the urban expansion of Najaf Governorate in a manner befitting the status of the Holy City," pointing out that "service departments have cooperated With the investor through the delivery of infrastructure services to these projects, including electricity, water and sewage networks .

He pointed out that "eight thousand modern housing units have already been handed over to the citizens," stressing that "work is still continuing to complete these projects according to the specified time periods."
For his part, the head of the Investment Authority in Najaf , Durgham Kiko, pointed out that "more than 8 thousand housing units have been completed in residential investment projects ," indicating that "it is hoped that more than 4 thousand housing units will be completed by the end of this year, and next year." Completion of more than 10 thousand housing units.

Kiko explained, The governorate has integrated plans to achieve competitive residential complexes that suit the Iraqi environment at reasonable prices. There are plans to establish low-cost housing complexes that meet the needs of low-income people to live in adequate housing units in long-term installments. In the same context, a number of investors for residential complexes called on the local government to complete the rain line conveying the complexes, to avoid the accumulation of rainwater inside and drowning them, in addition to increasing the power transmission lines to these complexes because they will contain housing units in huge numbers and need stability in the system Electricity. 

https://iraqakhbar.com/2738436
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum